It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen!.......Olivet has left the building!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just for the record I'm outside (was waiting to wave to Olivet) I can see loads if planes stacking for heathrow over London plenty of bright navigation lights .. No space ships yet

Edit: off topic sorry but there are a shed load of planes out there tonight all I can see are nav lights and strobes pretty cool sight
edit on 23-10-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Just for the record I'm outside (was waiting to wave to Olivet) I can see loads if planes stacking for heathrow over London plenty of bright navigation lights .. No space ships yet

Edit: off topic sorry but there are a shed load of planes out there tonight all I can see are nav lights and strobes pretty cool sight
edit on 23-10-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: Added text

Let us know if you see Olivet on his way to the new world...in one of the UFO's

Guessing the excuse will be they did not materialize to where we could see them but they were for sure there.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I didn't see him which was unfortunate but I was only out for a smoke .. I think I'll be seeing the pink unicorns soon

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I said "I" wouldn't shoot one. Never said you couldn't... Shoot it and send me some Unicorn jerky please...

Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on the introductions forum, but haven't seen anyone standing out as Olivet in a different body type of intro.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Typical French. .. Always running away

Sorry that was a tasteless joke no way did I mean to offend anyone shall delete/ edit if need be, or im sure the mods will change it if it breaches t&c's

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think it's obvious that poor old Olivet thought that today would be the day (Royal Christening and all that) in a way I feel sorry for the poor old lad!

We get a lot of blatant troll threads here on ATS, but we also get a lot of threads that are from people that are simply a little bit misguided, I think poor old Olivet probably falls into that category, I genuinely think that Olivet really thought that UFO's were going to show up over London, and I believe that he thought that day would be today.......obviously nothing happened......no rational member here ever thought it would....but spare a thought for Olivet, I can almost guarantee he won't show up here again, at least in his present incarnation....... but the guy really thought this was going to happen!

That's gotta be a hard pill to swallow after his participation in this thread!

So if your reading this Olivet (and we all know you are
)........you aren't the first to have a failed prediction, and you most certainly wont be the last!.....so come on over here and get yourself a good old man hug!

edit on 23/10/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Great news dear readers!

First of all, I have to say that I tried many times to post what is just below yesterday. I have got big problems with my Internet connection lately. I wonder why. I have already mentioned I have some Internet connection problems before:

No, I have some problems with my Internet connection and, by respect, try to answer to all the posts. I am a bit late from the page 22.

Prince George has just been christened! And some fresh news (confirming previous private intels) just confirmed what was expected. At last, we arrive at the clue I gave in the OP.

The time has come. Remember what I wrote in the OP:

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him.

Remember this part of the Revelation 12:

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up (1) to God AND (2) to his throne.

6 (3) The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Revelation 12 is clear about the order of the events:

1) her child was snatched up to God: CHRISTENING! God here is the spiritual part of the event: sacred Royal Chapel.

2) and to his throne: ABDUCTION! His throne is the material part of the event: ET ship.

3) the woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God: ABDUCTION! The place is the material part of the event: ET ship.

The point 1 is the presentation of Prince George to God in a Royal Chapel, the point 2 is the abduction corresponding to (3) his mother's, immediatly attached to George's abduction in John's vision.

Now, the time is VERY short before the events I announced in the OP occur. I am so excited. Be prepared.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

lewtra

Chamberf=6
reply to post by lewtra

This thread is in the dreams and predictions category after all, dont forget..

And yet the OP states everything as FACT. Odd isn't it?

Odd, not really, It's his prediction so he believes it's going to happen, in his own mind.. He's a stayer, I'll give him that..
I find it 'odd' why some people stalk threads on ats, just to flame and ridicule people, must be a ego thing or something.. After all it is a conspiracy website and we are in the Dreams & Predictions section.. Know what I'm saying...
edit on 22/10/2013 by lewtra because: Clash was my favorite band back in the 70s and Joe Strummer was my idol.. I even dressed like him,back then.. love your avvy pic of him..

Very well said! I confirm I am a stayer...until called to new 'horizons'.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I must add that, without the readers noticing it, I gave the right first date in one of my posts!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

wutz4tom
reply to post by Olivet

So you are still standing by your prediction I see.

I'm standing by my prediction of them being a No Show..Sorry.

Any new details unfolding?

tom

Oh yes, I am still standing by my prediction, more than ever. Details? Can't say more than having confirmation from recent events matching my private intels.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

I bet that once the first wave has occured and witnessed by few people,

So the UFO sighting/report from a last week wasn't the first wave?

You were pretty sure it was ET if memory serves me well.

Did I miss a part of the thread where you stopped with that sighting being ET and now are saying it has yet to happen?

In one of my posts about the UFOs sighting over London on October 5th, I clearly mentioned that it was not what was announced in the OP:

This sighting is NOT what I was talking about in the OP but seems to be an harbinger.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Eddieme1

Olivet
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You shout victory before the finish line? Absolutely reckless.

Yor line nobody else.
LMFAO!

You're right. This is MY 'finish line'!

If my deadline didn't pass yet, why should debunkers shout victory before it?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

My reputation will be repaired, and the debunkers' damaged after the events. But, still, the legitimacy matters are of most importance.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You didn't notice I already gave the date of the first event, hidden in one of my posts. Your reading my mind is BS.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Eddieme1

InhaleExhale

Olivet
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You mixed 'in the coming days' and 'few days'. Reread the OP.

I have read the OP numerous times and in doing so have read your mind.

Your original belief was 13th October something would happen. this is what was hidden in your mind whether you were conscious of it or not,

The date has passed and I believe you were not conscious of your own belief of that date so now your stuck in disbelief that each day is coming and going as the last did and are afraid of getting older without every really experiencing your youth.

If you like I can make wild claims as well such the one above (or is it) and argue them til my head turn blue as well.

Help me understand don't tell me reread your words because they are what I am misunderstanding obviously

Have you ever herd the saying DONT FEED THE DONKEY?
just sayin.

Have you ever heard about DON'T FEED THE TROLL?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Menedes567
OK, guys, I just got intel from 'the other side'. They told me when 'it' would happen. What is 'it', you guys ask? 'It' is first contact. They told me 3 point on when it would happen:

1. It would happen on an ordinary day when nobody is celebrating anything or expecting anything big in particular.

2. There will be a red planet looming big in the sky at least a day or half a day before 'it' happens.

3. Many people around the world would start 'seeing things' and 'hearing voices in their head', as well as seeing visions of disasters happening on a global scale at least 2-3 days before 'it' happens.

They didn't told me when 'it' would happen based on dates, only that it would happen on any day within the 'next 9 days'......

I agree with point 1 and the 'next 9 days' thing (now it's rather next 7 days).

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Menedes567

Let's say I'll be glad to do it, but I doubt it...

You'll be glad then about the 'next 9 days' thing.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by lewtra

This thread is in the dreams and predictions category after all, dont forget..

And yet the OP states everything as FACT. Odd isn't it?

You're lying so much that you don't even see when it occurs. I never said that everything is fact. I say fact when there is fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join