It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

flyinghigher2014

Olivet

flyinghigher2014
Olivet!
I meditated this morning as I do about 3 times a week as I like to speak to my guides. However this time was different (very different).

You know when you see a small private plane passing over and how slow the seem to go? well in my vision saw two things, the first was what looked like a mass wave of only what I would explain as UFO's in different shapes and sizes.

Some where round, small, big and some where triangle shape, there were several that that were not even describable. The other thing I saw was figures in what could only be described as blue uniforms and features that i could also only describe as human'ish and some as reptilian.

It was NOT what I was after when meditating this morning, as like I said I like to speak to my guides and was not expecting to see what I saw.

Thank you to share! That must cost you a lot. That's VERY interesting. Indeed. Blue uniforms, humanoids and reptilians (not any reptilians)...impressive.

how would that have cost me alot? i dont understand what you mean i was being serious. are you taking the P!ss out of me? i think ill keep my mouth shut in future then.
edit on 24102013 by flyinghigher2014 because: (no reason given)

It wasn't a mockery at all! I know you were serious. I meant that sharing such intels is courageous.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

HomerinNC
I have a feeling this is Bernie again
After the 31st, he'll come in with another account and say how he fooled all of ATS
His threads follow apattern

I don't know who Bernie is. And I am not him. I gave so many times my ID, even in the OP (link to my resume / blog).

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

vivid1975
reply to post by Olivet

So the question would be, how do we discern between real ufo's and the government made ones?

The human governments / rogue groups haven't reached the ETs technology yet. But some human 'birds' are quite advanced. If you see UFOs disappearing and/or having a huge acceleration, they are extraterrestrials.

Which species are benevolent and which are malevolent?

Nordics are benevolent, like small blue beings and Insectoids too. Some reptilians are in the benevolent group too. But most of them aren't.

I am not concerned with getting focused on the "time" but more in the preparation of the event. I have heard of a faked invasion by the govt. to bring about the nwo but I have also heard that there are higher dimensional entities that will not allow this to happen.

That's precisely one of the main reasons of a future war between benevolent ETs and the humans.

With all the underground and under water bases..the entities are already here.

It's like the Guinness advert "...He waits...that's what he does...tick follows tock follows tick.."

Yes, there are 'things' brewing...
edit on 24-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

PLANS HAVEN'T CHANGED! Who are you to say such things? How do you base your silly claim? Are you in my mind? You proved you're not.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
With Olivet not posting today yet (he usually has by this hour), I wonder if he'll come back and say he was flying with the ET's over the christening?

Or maybe claim his "transferring of his body to a famous world figure" happened to him today?

You're the one to who I already explained that I have Internet connection troubles. I had some difficulties again. That's all.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Or maybe it's due to dishonest debunkers, evil disinfos agents or silly parrots everywhere on the Net. You choose.

So your saying that these beings that are technically advanced far beyond our current technology had a problem with humans debunking them on the internet and that is the reason they didn't show?

Do you see how silly that sounds?

Oh wait, you probably don't.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

At least, you put back the sentences of the OP talking about the prediction. At least, you understand that 'just after' is AFTER the christening!

Now, how many days does it means? It means few days, until October 31rd at max. But it could be far sooner than that. Hence JUST AFTER.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I hear no reports of Ufos over londpn yet when did you say this would occur?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

PLANS HAVEN'T CHANGED! Who are you to say such things? How do you base your silly claim? Are you in my mind? You proved you're not.

Will you be saying that Nov.1 when they don't show?

I bet a trip into your mind would be one heck of an adventure for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Olivet

They will appear by October 31st. Or before...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Perhaps the aliens got stuck on the m25 (that's a motorway that surrounds London for you people that don't know, it's known for its road works and traffic)

Waiting on Olivet to get back to us all .. If he does

I did.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Now, how many days does it means? It means few days, until October 31rd at max. But it could be far sooner than that. Hence JUST AFTER.

Way to move the goalposts.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Or maybe it's due to dishonest debunkers, evil disinfos agents or silly parrots everywhere on the Net. You choose.

So your saying that these beings that are technically advanced far beyond our current technology had a problem with humans debunking them on the internet and that is the reason they didn't show?

This is me who was wrongly debunked in the context of these sentences. Not the ETs.

Do you see how silly that sounds?

Do you see how silly that is?

Oh wait, you probably don't.

You probably don't.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Do you actually believe that you will hear that UFO's are over London this month, or for that matter anytime this year?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Will you be saying that Nov.1 when they don't show?

I bet a trip into your mind would be one heck of an adventure for sure.

According to my private intels, they won't show on Nov 1.

A trip in my mind? I don't recommand it to you. You would be scared for/of yourself.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Well...its done...and still no Aliens to introduce their leader to the world...

Prince George's christening ceremony has taken place at St James's Palace following his arrival with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Source

Olivet = FAIL
Thread = FAIL
Prediction = FAIL

Where is the fail? You just copied/pasted the prediction of mine in the OP. Remember...JUST AFTER THE CHRISTENING!

Problems with your own words?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Ah, so you can't answer those simple questions, and yet you want people to take your word that aliens are coming to take us away.

Surely you see where this prediction is headed don't you?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Olivet

ii have been informed by my invisible pink unicorns that the aliens are now so scared of the pommy chav unicorns that are just waiting to kick the stuffing out of the aliens that the aliens have decided not to show themselves at all. So I have averted the crisis.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Olivet

Remember we had a bet??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see they agreed to take the challenge.

edit on 23-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

I do remember it. I hope you will respect your word.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

A trip in my mind? I don't recommand it to you. You would be scared for/of yourself.

And they won't show before that either or did your private intel forget to mention that part also?

If you think that your mind would scare me, well your right anyone who believes this drivel is one scary individual.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join