It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oooo....I bet the alien ships are coming in under guise of a big storm.

South England Storm

The Met Office has warned that a storm forecast for Monday could cause disruption in the south of England.

If not then I hope they brought their raincoats and galoshes!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Olivet, you know, you could've just asked politely, we can extend October for a few more days.
Can we agree then that aliens will appear on October 35th?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

It is also convenient that you only addressed the "internet connection" issue you had when the first part of my post was:

He said he had "hidden" the actual date in one of the threads earlier posts, but wouldn't that completely fly in the face of everything he has been saying about the need for secrecy, "damaging the future" and all that?

I wrote that because you said recently in this postwww.abovetopsecret.com...

But, if you really look for the post where I hid the real date, you will find it.

So how does that fit with all your emphasis on secrecy and if the date were known it would put the whole thing in danger??
edit on 10/24/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

He had hidden it from the malevolent E.Ts. They are obviously not very clever. Lucky us!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Olivet, if/when the et's arrive, at what point will they be abducting us to take us off to a fresh beginning? Will it be when they return the royal baby or when they first arrive to abduct the royal baby? Or will it be within 7 days of their returning the royal baby? O r will it be before xmas this year? Or will it be before June 2014?
Furthermore, if I get to be abducted by them so I too can make a fresh start elsewhere, then what can I take with me? I quite like my books and my swords and my pewter collection - can I take them with me?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok...now I'm actually thinking olivet will use the storm to say that the aliens came but we couldn't see them because there was a storm...the clouds covered their ships but there were there.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I just want to take my laptop, my ipad, my son and as many cartons of cigarettes as I can buy on my VA pension check lol

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
that the aliens came but we couldn't see them because there was a storm...the clouds covered their ships but there were there.

Do not worry, the chav invisible unicorns in London are apparently keeping as close eye on things above and in the clouds - so far nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by taoistguy

I just want to take my laptop, my ipad, my son and as many cartons of cigarettes as I can buy on my VA pension check lol

I'm taking a plant with me .. Or a few and I'll teach our fellow space friends how to grow these plants ..

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
something that has always bothered me about this prophecy is that generally speaking - UFO/ET believers and very religious people are in two very different camps.
If one is a Christian, and believes everything in The Bible, then it is impossible also to believe in extra terestrial life, and if one scientificallly believes that the bible is buncum, and made up stories, one also realises that we're probably not alone in the universe.

However in this case, Olivet is clearly a believer in UFO being extra terrestrial, but also believes that the book of Revelations in the bible is an accurate prophecy - thus showing himself to be deeply religious (and being French) probably a Catholic.

I don't see how these two things can sit togher.

it's not the end of October yet, but for these reasons - I'm out.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

I respond to what I deem is worthy of a response.

Yeah,

you started mentioning the 31st after a few weeks had gone past, you know more than a few days or even in the coming days.

So is Halloween when all this happens, why risk exposure and a another Navy interference like in past as you say and start the thread so early and not just wait until 28th or 29th?

Why risk the bad guys getting the upper hand again?

I started this thread just after the other thread was closed, and my temporary thread (with the same title) has been erased. So, I never stopped posting in the same line of arguments and claims.

The bad guys are kept at a sufficient distance with my security protocol. The irony is that the more the time passes, the more the skeptics are more skeptic, and me, more excited and confident.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Olivet,

I only interact with "you" here because I am concerned and want the best for you.

I only interact with the readers because I am concerned and want the best for everyone. But only those who want to be helped can be helped.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

I respond to what I deem is worthy of a response.

Yeah,

you started mentioning the 31st after a few weeks had gone past, you know more than a few days or even in the coming days.

So is Halloween when all this happens, why risk exposure and a another Navy interference like in past as you say and start the thread so early and not just wait until 28th or 29th?

Why risk the bad guys getting the upper hand again?

This has been exactly my thought since the beginning. See when someone uses the term "in the coming days" that tells me literally a few days away.

Since the title speaks about the month of October, I thought that the expression 'in the coming days' implied 'the days of October 2013'. It was enough blurred not to leak any specific date, that I want to maintain hidden.

If there is SO much risk involved that there has to be this level of secrecy then why even announce it in the first place....it is a very ego-driven thread in that Olivet wants to be the ONE that announced it and he is ONLY doing so on ATS.

The point is that this thread is the continuity of the other one. Since I already gave the month of October in this other thread, there is no contradiction in term of secrecy. The main point of this new thread is to describe the Return of Christ as a UFO event, i.e. an extraterrestrial intervention.

I do it on ATS for it is a sufficient open minded place not to be erased for the record purpose. It's a starting point from which the word can be spread in the future. I cannot take the time to repeat all these posts of mine in other forums. I chose one, this one.

I am the one who announced it for I am the one with the intels.

He also used the term "just after" in regards to the baptism...now "just after" to me, and I think most people, would mean same day or maybe one day off if you give some serious leniency to the term. But I am sure he will blame his english not being up to snuff.

In my culture of the time scale, the expression 'just after' means 'few days' from the given date (christening), not weeks or months. Look at John's vision scale. There are three months between Prince George birth (Rev 12:5) and his 'trip to God' (christening), even if this christening is mentioned in the next sentence of the same verse (Rev 12:5) of Revelation 12.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
He said he had "hidden" the actual date in one of the threads earlier posts, but wouldn't that completely fly in the face of everything he has been saying about the need for secrecy, "damaging the future" and all that?

This is sufficiently hidden to be understood only after the events without a doubt. It will be only after the events have occured that you will see I gave the date. The secrecy is not in jeopardy.

And I don't understand if he was having "internet connection problems" yesterday, how did he login as was proved he did? Logged in and yet didn't post on such a portentous day for his story??
edit on 10/24/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Already addressed this point: bandwidth problem with the number of wifi users around me.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well an "abduction" of baby George-Jesus and Kate AND a return to much fanfare within the next 7 days is certainly painting himself into a corner not so easy to get out of.

This is the beauty of this prediction! It's not just a UFOs sighting prediction. It's THE STORY of the UFOs sightings to come over London in October. There were so many UFOs sightings in the past everywhere in the world that it could be just a coincidence if this prediction wasn't explained like I did.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Wait, are you saying that there will not be ACTUAL UFO's over London, but some story, or rumor type thing in London?

I'm afraid I'm a bit confused with your wording in this thread so far. I tend to catch double speak, when it's written.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

Vasa Croe
Oh yeah...those are rich. I love it when people quote the bible AND combine it with alien stories.

I am reading his book "The Science of Extraterrestrials" right now and want to point out something really ironic.

I am not really too far into the book yet, maybe 25%, but for now it's basically a general "how science is wrong" and rant against the various dogmas of materialism/science. IN PRINCIPLE, this is of course correct and I don't have anything against this. (Ever since we know about Quantum Theory we know that the old-fashioned materialistic views do not apply anymore).

Thank you to read my book. Clever move!

The very first pages are about the errors of the actual science to better prepare the reader to admit the following statements...which are far more advanced.

But what I find where the irony here is that he goes on and on with his criticism about the old-fashioned, Newtonian and materialistic sciences..while HE HIMSELF has no problem believing in the biggest dogma and belief of them all: the BIBLE!

In the other thread I lenghtly explained that the Bible is 'just' a story of the interaction between ETs and humans. I don't see the dogma in here. On the contrary, it's far from any actual dogma.

Obviously, for him the words in the Bible are exempt from any criticism and he even takes them literally (the literal bible interpretation is what his entire thread here is based on)... so he contradicts himself massively.

Where did you find that I said that the Bible is exempt from any criticism? I said exactly the opposite! There are many parts missing. For example, I do believe that Mary-Magdalena was the real wife of Jesus and what the actual churches believe about the BRIDE of Jesus is literally his wife. It means that this his reincarnated wife who will be raptured, NOT THE CHURCHES!

Now, the Book of Revelations is very different from the other gospels. It's a series of visions of John given to him by Jesus. The way the visions works is specific and correlates those I usually experience. That's why I say that it must be followed to the most accurate detail...like Jesus asks us to do in Rev 22.

Obviously, criticism and a change of view is only allowed when it comes to science, but NOT to religious beliefs, those are "always true"... I wonder whether he himself notices this extreme contradiction. The book conveniently leaves out the religious stuff.

You are fully wrong! I have critized the religions many times, including the christianity. I defend the gnosis when the religious forbid it.

Ah yes...from the book "“Belief in the Big Bang is an act of faith”. Correct - Belief in the Big Bang is an act of faith, but believing in revelations is NOT?????

You're inventing things you never read from me.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

chiefsmom
reply to post by Olivet

Wait, are you saying that there will not be ACTUAL UFO's over London, but some story, or rumor type thing in London?

I'm afraid I'm a bit confused with your wording in this thread so far. I tend to catch double speak, when it's written.

Reread me: IT'S THE STORY OF THE UFOS SIGHTINGS TO COME OVER LONDON IN OCTOBER.

Therefore, there will be actual UFOs sightings!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
reply to post by Olivet

reply to post by Olivet

This forum, and also many books, are full with people who had "visions". I do not even doubt that people have visions. The problem is only that visions are amongst the most subjective thing of all things I can even think of.
ESPECIALLY if we understand that visions may in fact be glimpses into alternate or parallel realities which in fact may not even relate to our current reality, respective where we still have free will to potentially change the outcome so that a projected vision (or potential future as shown in a vision) may not even come to pass. There are COUNTLESS examples, eg. from people who had abduction experiences, NDEs etc. "Visions" are NOT set-in-stone "objective" realities and I am pretty sure you KNOW that.

There are indeed several kinds of visions...according to the conditions (the way, the psychological state, when and where) they were obtained.

The visions of a parallel reality are very different from those containing events of our real world. The visions can be given for a specific purpose. It could come to avoid something, to be warned about events you must accept, or to be prepared for big enough changes in your own life. Most of the visions are made of 1) SYMBOLS and 2) REAL EVENTS.

The art of deciphering the symbols mixed with the real events is very difficult. This is a whole language that takes several visions coming true to be accustomed to it.

Also..if we assume in good faith you did in-fact have a vision of a Tsunami back in 2006, obviously something ELSE happened at the end because there *was* no tsunami.

My tsunami alert was conditional!

Most of the events showed in visions contain a part of free will. That's true. It could be your free will, or the one of someone else...

That's why Jesus explains to John what the good humans and the bad humans will get if they do or do not follow the advices given. But the events will occur! You just choose your side.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Olivet

chiefsmom
reply to post by Olivet

Reread me: IT'S THE STORY OF THE UFOS SIGHTINGS TO COME OVER LONDON IN OCTOBER.

Therefore, there will be actual UFOs sightings!

AND an abduction of a Prince AND a return....ALL in the next 5.5 days....

I am getting my popcorn ready now....

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join