It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P Diddy soon to be falling down the hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Really coming for P Diddy (Sean Coombs) right now... ha ha.

The guy is in big trouble with sex assault allegations and beatings on his ex girlfriend.. got the video proof aswell.

I can see his sales dropping big time and his followers on social media dropping big time and no one will want to work with him again..

Looks like he will be losing all his assets soon enough... probably end up in prison, just like R Kelly.

Who do you think will be next?

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The video of him kicking and beating the girl while she is down is enough to lock him up IMO.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The video of him kicking and beating the girl while she is down is enough to lock him up IMO.

Should be enough to put him away for a while...

Seriously.. I saw the footage and thought WTH as I'm sure most people did.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
He got a pass then and now the Statute of Limitations are up for the crime.

Well, how about we ask why he gets a pass 6 years back? why do that?
edit on 22000000003120245America/Chicago05am5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

Yep...fell out-the-stupid tree..hit every branch comin' down....

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Past statute of limitations. He will get NOTHING for doing that. He denied it and denied it, and the video was kept secret, until after the limitations was up. He's a proven liar and a proven scum bag, but he's free and clear of any legalities for it.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
I can see his sales dropping big time and his followers on social media dropping big time and no one will want to work with him again..

Really? I doubt anything will change. The ghetto culture surrounding him already knew that he was a perv and a criminal, but they sucked up to him and worked with him and adored him anyways. They still will. This will change nothing for them.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There's no way he's going to jail over the DV unless there's a higher plan by TPTB that he somehow Epsteins himself while in jail. Look at all the NFL players that beat their women. Or even in the same industry, Chris Brown beats Rhianna and only got 5yrs probation and 1200hrs of community service in which the probation was dropped after 3 and nothing was said about any community service he did. Not like you'd see him on the side of the road picking up trash or anything.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GlitchMechanic

I guess money talks in some cases!

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Really? I doubt anything will change. The ghetto culture surrounding him already knew that he was a perv and a criminal, but they sucked up to him and worked with him and adored him anyways. They still will. This will change nothing for them.

Can you really see women who liked his music, still going to his gigs or buying his music?

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Can you really see women who liked his music, still going to his gigs or buying his music?

Yep. It's ghetto-think.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
One possibility is that this video is coming out to deflect from the trafficking crimes he's accused of, which can lead to others further up and expose that which tries to stay hidden.
I think he is in some sort of circle but like all stupid people, he thought he was invincible and got careless.

Now he's in serious trouble. More trouble than a DV video.
If they dig deeper he's in serious danger to get Epsteined.
They don't mess about with people who are a liability.

Hint to the circle: Don't admit low IQ dumbasses. You're welcome.

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Some links to some of the videos

P Diddy Makes An Apology Video For Smacking His Woman Around After Disturbing Video Is Released - Video

Surveillance Footage Released Shows Sean Diddy Combs Beating His Girlfriend At An LA Hotel - Video

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Haven’t you seen dude? It’s 2024 — and it’s now super cool to be a ghetto slut!

I do wine tours for a living. So I’m around a tremendous amount of women. Think lots of bachelorette parties. As an example, last Saturday I was on a tour with an 8 person bachelorette. They were all around 40ish, the bachelorette was on her third marriage. They played the ‘drink if you have or haven’t’ Game in the limo. Suffice to say, one girl was the talk of the ride as - she’d ONLY slept with 5 people!? The other seven girls couldn’t remember how many people they had slept with…… In addition to playing a Diddler song as I dropped them off! I almost said something. I came very close to yelling “NO DIDDLER ON MY WINE TOUR!” But it was 5 minutes from drop off, so I didn’t want to jack my tip.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Caught with his pants down.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He's always been a loose cannon. Most of these entertainment and music moguls take advantage of women. It is part of the game. The reality is most of the women are also ok with it as well as long as they get some fame and fortune out of it. This is why it is so prevalent. Women are literally throwing themselves at these guys daily so it is no wonder they treat them as disposable trash.

It is usually only when their careers don't go anywhere that they start crying about being used and abused.

None of this is surprising. Russell Simmons is in Bali so he can escape charges. LA Reid was accused and fired. Diddy is having his moment.

The industry is full of gangsters and pervs.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

edit on 5/23/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

It only took 8 years to release the evidence, after steadfast denial of the accusations.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He got raided a while back. I guess nothing came from that? except maybe this crime, with punishment enforced by the annoying yappers on TMZ.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Diddy now says he hit rock bottom.
And he’s finding God now.
What annoying comments.

new topics

top topics

join