It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a message for aliens? Get it on NASA's Pluto-bound spacecraft

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Dear friends from sirius please pick up the following and send them to XXXX location on this shiny blue rock of a planet.
Tesla Rifle the one with the tripod and zoom scope
VTOL bike i plan on hitting the mid east up hit the sights.
JetPack incase VTOL bike gets blown to bits by Dumb Dumb taliban
The Best and Finest BOOZE your planet has to offer
ExoSkeleton suit you know the one you guys showed me on new years eve of 2011
A mini space craft. once the people of Earth aka SOL32261369116 find out what the hell i did i wont be coming back.
Those AR goggles those type that see through the walls.

Yours truly, agent RC 007

PS also can you bring those amazing fish sandwiches with the blue tomato and that bread that tastes like sourdoughe but isnt sourdoughe.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I know you Beings from another planet most likely had something to do with are existence so get your asses down here and save us from the evil rulers of our world ps I love you lol

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If you happen along and find a blue planet third one from a star I would ask that you please keep going, unless you want a headache. One more thing I don't care how intelligent you are..........you are not going to be able to fix this much stupid.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

Q

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"Mostly harmless"

-OR-

"We are humanity. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"This planet needs an enema"

The Mgmt...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

queenofsheba

I think I would ask them the same age old questions that we all want to know... why are we here, where did we come from, who/how were we created? What is the purpose/meaning of life? I've wanted answers to those questions since I was nine years old. I am still waiting to know for 100 percent sure with one answer only, not all the theories.
edit on 27-9-2013 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

They might have the same questions

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Dear Not of this planet,

We are a free, not well disciplined, trying to educate ourselves to a higher vibration (meaning maths and and what we call the sciences) well spirited group of beings that encompasses many colors of beings who sometimes fight amongst each other. We know better but we do it anyway, yet deeply we love each other (at least I do). Reason being....we are led by few, although we are many...actually over 7 billion strong. The few that lead are most of the times ignorant (a word for not knowing) and so this causes Mass Confusion amongst our differently colored beings.

Oh yeah, by the way there's this little thing called religion that gathers so many from many different beliefs. The problem as I see it seems to be that it causes chaos across our planet. No one being from one religion seems to respect the other being from another religion. There are many of us who do not believe in religion, yet we respect their (the religious) rights to practice what they feel is best for their life although religion seems like a fairytale to us.

It gets really confusing, but if you visit us and want to talk to some real Earth Beings who kind of know a little bit about everything, I would urge you to contact www.abovetopsecret.com. BUT, as a warning, please pass by the being known as something like "phase" on www.abovetopsecret.com. He seems to think that everything unexplainable like a Unidentified Flying Object is swamp gas, sunspots, hair on the lens, that the rest of us are crazy or Chinese lanterns floating around in our skies making major moves that "Defy" our laws of gravity.

You're more than welcomed if you're friendly. BUT, if you're not, may some sympathetic, troubled and quivering Earthing help you if you're hostile cause I sure ass hell won't and neither will 99% of Earthlings!

Otherwise....It's All Good!!!!!!!

The Public Enemy No 1

edit on 9/29/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

We Welcome our Alien Overlords with open arms, our politicians taste like Space Chicken, and go good with ketchup!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If aliens ever find us, I hope they will introduce some deadly virus that kills corruption, incompetence, arrogance, self-entitlement and greed.
edit on 29-9-2013 by kusmanklute because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Dear Travelers of space,
You warned us off the moon... It appears we complied.
Some of our greatest minds suggest your arrival would only have negative consequences for us..
So I ask that you change course and leave us alone...

..Unless Of course you are already here and are in some way behind the horrendous decision making that's oppressing us all???If that's the case I say...Take Your ball-Less no face showing arses OUT NOW!..ENOUGH

TOM

PS:We can see you've amped up your oppression campaign and and I can only hope that it's a Sign You Realize That Your Evil End days are near AND...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit on 29-9-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Pretty silly since the "aliens" are not from another planet anyways. They are interdimensional fallen beings, already described in ancient texts such as book of Enoch, book of giants, and most important Bible. But hey they deceived mankind before, they are doing in again, except for the ones who know better, only difference is this will be the last time they do it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
After looking through the Interwebs while thinking of a message that basically says everything I wanted to touch on I came across this...

this should tell them to stay away in a nice way while teaching them about science and mathematics.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Volund because: clarification

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This just brings out the conspiracy theory in me!
1. They are feeling us out-not in a sexy way either-
2. They already been here and done that
3. NASA wants to know how people feel
4. If we even had a choice ‘That would be a 1st!
5. Could someone please define HUMANITY-90% people lost the meaning?

Trinity

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Recipe:

Take all politicians and gently......

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"Pics or you don´t happen."

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Just point a big arrow at the Earth and write "Narcissistic society ahead 'avoid at all costs'"!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

This is all that is needed to quantify human beings.[
edit on 1-10-2013 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join