It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your triangle shaped UFO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeevar
Nope!...not the one Ive seen...the one I saw was traveling at a slow speed..quite low...you could feel an uneasy sickening vibration as it went over head..and it had an empty triangular space in the middle... and more so eight of us saw it as it flew righ over our heads.

Yes!

I felt like a wild animal coming across humans...

Scary vibrations.
Scary craft.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree with human alien.

There are lots of alien craft around.

The Black triangle that is most commonly seen, is USA based in my view.

the one I am talking about anyway.

The one that is maybe 150ft long and maybe 100ft wide.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I once heard that all triangle shaped craft are of earth origin. When you look at it...most of our aerial vehicles are triangle shaped. Probably because of the atmosphere. It is perhaps ideal to cut through air. But other wordly vehicles probably are differently shaped.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I saw my one in 1978...and yes..it was an unerving sensation.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
do you have a high-res pic of this? (tried google image search a couple of times, but res only gets lower)

Yes I do.. an 11x14 print and a 600 dpi scan on cd... cost me $110.00 from NASA

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

This picture of UFO from Belgium is proven to be hoax. So far there are no clear real pictures of triagle shaped aircraft.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Dustytoad

This picture of UFO from Belgium is proven to be hoax. So far there are no clear real pictures of triagle shaped aircraft.

You also missed the boat...

You have no proof. And if there is proof (fine) but you have not shown it. Fake triagle haha...
You are saying things you cannot know. "There is no real and clear picture." How do you know? You own every camera ever made? You meant to say this: "I have never seen a clear and real image of a black triangle." Even that is a stretch with the real part, but I do agree on the clear part.

The picture I posted IS what it looks like. EVEN if the picture is fake.

I saw the damn thing. Up close and personal...

THAT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE...

Understand?

EDIT: I don't have a picture of it, but if I had a camera I wouldn't have gotten a picture then either. It made me look down. There is this craft lighting up the whole beach and I am staring at the sparkly sand, and my feet. Meanwhile a 150 ft craft only 300 ft up is hovering over me.

"Don't look up it will see you."

I don't remember anything after that except trying to run from it, but I don't even know if that's a real memory...

You don't have a clue.

I hope you never have to get one either.

You are supposed to deny ignorance not life.

~Dusty
edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Humans can build silent flying triangles the size of mountains????

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

The USA has clearly done research in nuclear powered aircraft, and I think the secrecy surrounding the TR-3B's is in part associated with having to admit to the public that there are nuclear reactors sometimes over head. Can you imagine the public outcry?

-rrr

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotReallyASecret
Humans can build silent flying triangles the size of mountains????

Remember that the OP did not suggest that ALL flying triangles were made by humans.

-rrr

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by fah0436
Makes sense to me.
I do think most UFOs especially the triangular ones are secret US technology and the standard vehicle is the TR3B or it's renamed successor.
But the UFOs that are mostly light like orbs and that can change shape and split up are benevolent alien craft.

edit on 5/14/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

Has anyone seen footage of drone swarms (nanoquadrotors)? I really believe that these could account for a lot of sightings, especially sightings that involve formations that change shape. These things could account for the orbs as well.

www.youtube.com...

Quad rotors only became practical fairly recently (battery technology, even today will only allow for sub-hour loiter times)

Also, quad rotors require too rapid thrust control to be able to operate on gasoline based engines. Although there was a new design patented recently that combined gas with electrically operated vectoring scoops.

With that said, I think your idea is still valid, the craft that appear to change shapes could be swarms of smaller craft, whatever technology is behind them.

-rrr

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

You seem to know...

My grandfather worked on Hydrogen cars back in the 60's.

He was limited by battery weight, and voltage/current...

My uncle worked on nuclear submarines in the 80's.

He can't tell me..

There is secret tech. I heard about all this stuff a Long time ago. I know they must have certain techs unless they are stupid, and they are not.

Of course, human's having secret tech is a paradigm breaker, and offends many world views, I am sorry for that. If it was aliens it would hurt less. I wish it wasn't so.

I mean if you trust that woman allegedly quoting vaun braun, (sp?) We could have had flying cars in the late 40's...

I tend to believe she wasn't far off, given what I have gleaned so far in this life. I cannot say any more in good faith. I mean I can't I don't really know that much. I only know that there is something to know, that I cannot know, because if I did with my attitude I wouldn't be here anymore... Or what is it I am saying?

I asked my uncle about this:

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by Evanzsayz

The USA has clearly done research in nuclear powered aircraft, and I think the secrecy surrounding the TR-3B's is in part associated with having to admit to the public that there are nuclear reactors sometimes over head. Can you imagine the public outcry?

-rrr

But he denies it. I am not sure he would know... He told me that Nuclear power only works on heating up water into steam powering a fan blade turning a generator that makes electricity. I have to say I don't know enough about nuclear energy to come up with another power system that doesn't need water to heat up to turn over a generator... Direct current out of atoms?? What about shielding??

Fusion is another beast, still nuclear obviously. Something else I do not understand in any great detail. I often wonder about a Fusion reactor powering a plasma vortex... Maybe?

~Dusty

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join