It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your triangle shaped UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ever seen a triangular shaped flying craft in the sky with lights? Always wondered what it was. Well I'm going to tell you guys what it is since people have basically admitted to this secret craft. No I will not give any names but its called the TR-3B. Just wanted to put this on here because I see alot of posts and threads people claiming they have seen a UFO which is triangular shaped. I'm sure you all will flock in to call them aliens.

By the way the rumor is: We stole this technology from Roswell. Would explain all the sightings 40 years ago and beyond.

edit on 14-5-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
As the years go by more and more evidence mounts to corroborate Bill Cooper. He always said that yes we have the "alien" tech or whatever but it's all man made and hidden in the secret space program.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

2 Special forces members and 1 Ranger have said that to me and theories seem to bear that out.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Makes sense to me.
I do think most UFOs especially the triangular ones are secret US technology and the standard vehicle is the TR3B or it's renamed successor.
But the UFOs that are mostly light like orbs and that can change shape and split up are benevolent alien craft.

edit on 5/14/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
But thats NO FUN!! You are SPOILING all the fun for our alien enthusiasts by using REALITY instead of fantasy!!!! No fun!!

Most craft in the skies which are unidentifiable have HUMAN PILOTS in them. Technology is WELL beyond what we think. And unless people see an "alien" creature waving at them from the craft, it is ASININE to say that it is alien craft.

Reality before fantasy. But thats NOT FUN enough for some folks.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I know right. You just ruined my fantasy.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
But thats NO FUN!! You are SPOILING all the fun for our alien enthusiasts by using REALITY instead of fantasy!!!! No fun!!

Most craft in the skies which are unidentifiable have HUMAN PILOTS in them. Technology is WELL beyond what we think. And unless people see an "alien" creature waving at them from the craft, it is ASININE to say that it is alien craft.

Reality before fantasy. But thats NOT FUN enough for some folks.

Well you have to remember that our government likes to promote UFO propaganda etc....The false flag UFO invasion has been planned and is just waiting for someone to be crazy enough to implement it. There's a lot of people in the world (and on these boards unfortunately) who would make the war of the world's freakout look like a harvest moon hoe down.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Ufo's benevolent? I hardy agree. As for this triangular craft, I have heard it was ours, but that was after the Chinese goverment claimed it was theirs in 2011. So the question is, is it really ours? Or is it the Chinese? Possibly both? Or neither? Who's telling the truth here?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How about TR-3B without any lights at all, has that ever been seen before?? Because thats what i saw late April this year at about 6 am right here in Melbourne.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

I'm sure its just a flick of a switch to turn the lights off. Could of been what you saw.

Unless those lights are actually thrusters, the craft is supposed to be powered by cold fusion.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Honestly I believe there is a better argument that the large black triangles are a type of stealth blimp craft being experimented with by our military. Here's a page discussing this idea www.sushi-x.com...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
More blurry lights.... Show me a video/picture of a HD "UFO" and i will forever shutup.... They have pictures/video of meteors asteroids or whatever have you in space that comes around every so often, you would think that with all these sightings you would have clear proof.... Especially if they hover around for more than 3 min..... Wheres those fancy telerscopes then?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dcboltar

Dear Dcboltar

It really dose not matter whose military it belongs too and that includes the USA.

The very fact that it is military means it is your enemy.

I wish more people understood that.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Did you not notice the TOP SECRET title...yeah let me just pull out my video of a top secret military aircraft in my backyard.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Dear HangTheTraitors

Please give me one reason that makes sense why a human pilot would let his ultra Top Secret aerial craft be seen.

Ok seen at a distance maybe but too follow and dance around that fighter aircraft, I think not.

It is really secret they do not want to be seen, so they will not reveal themselves. Get it?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Please give me one reason that makes sense why a human pilot would let his ultra Top Secret aerial craft be seen.

There are 6.1 billion people on this earth. Why build an awesome aircraft without testing it in action? They can't avoid everyone and maybe they just want to mess with people's heads make them think its alien. Then there is the chance it could actually be aliens also because we did get the idea from them.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by dayve

Did you not notice the TOP SECRET title...yeah let me just pull out my video of a top secret military aircraft in my backyard.

Top secret my asss.. im talking about ANY video/picture ANY where idc about that crappy youtube vid

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Dear Evanzsayz

Actually there are more that 7 billion people on earth right now but who is counting.

Accidental sighting perhaps as you say it is difficult to avoid everybody. Would you call the flyover of the white house in 52 accidental or the battle of LA in 43 I think?

I will give you that a lot of accidental could perhaps be human but is that pilot in for a rocket up his ass when he gets back.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I always find it interesting those who claim or imply that ALL UFOs are secret military craft are so sure, really, do you have proof? Do you have flight records, pilot testimony, radar reports, to prove that what was seen at a certain time and place was a secret military craft, does the military really let you know when and where they will fly their craft?

Just because some UFOs are secret military craft does not mean that ALL are military craft.

This is even more interesting considering that the USAF admitted in public that they did detect flying saucers and they may be interplanetary craft:

USAF Admissions

The USAF went as far to issue orders for pilots to shoot down UFOs flying over the white house:

USAF Shootdown

Interesting, does the USAF issue orders to shoot down their own craft?

Even Project Blue Book, a scientific study of UFOs by the US government, which was heavily biased to NOT find any UFOs, found that 22% of 3200 cases could not be explained and the more information they received about those 22% the LESS they could be explained.

Project Blue Book Special Report 14

If project blue book and the Condon report supposedly showed that nearly all UFO cases are simply natural phenomena or misidentifications, then why did the CIA study them and call the UFOs, after project blue book? You would think that if ALL UFOs were secret craft, they would have enough resources and clearances to know who or what is flying them?

CIA UFO Docs

If they are ALL secret craft, why does the military repeatedly fly them, recklessly I might add, over airports, near commercial airliners, in full public view when many people are watching, not just one or twice, but many many times and in other countries!!:

Commercial Airline Pilots UFOs

Even NASA astronauts radioed to Houston about Alien spacecraft:

NASA Aliens

Gordon Cooper wrote a letter to the UN stating his belief in ET-UFOs:

Gordon Cooper UFOs

Apollo 14 EVA 1: We've had visitors again:

Apollo 14 Possible UFOs

These propellorless craft were seen before the accepted invention of the jet engine:

Historical UFOs

I am not aware of any nation that had this type of technology back in 1927.

Now, as to triangular craft, it's one thing to have a triangular craft a couple of yards long, it's quite another to have a craft 1 mile long, one is possible with human tech, the other is quite difficult.

Admitted, some of the evidence is compelling, it is still circumstantial, I am working on way to determine who or what may be inside these craft.

I don't believe that whoever or whatever is flying some of the UFOs are hostile, looking at the record we most likely have tried to shoot them down with no apparent hostile response, so what is it that makes the government act so strangely?
edit on 14-5-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join