It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 419
<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Maybe it's just someone following along?

I used to listen to binaural beats... for those who don't know, when two slightly different frequencies are played simultaneously (through each ear, via headphones), the brain will produce a third tone/pulse (that is equal to the difference between the two tones), or so the saying goes. I found them very soothing, but I usually used them while falling asleep and I didn't really like falling asleep with earbuds in (not very comfortable!), so I switched to isochronic tones... no need for headphones.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Manual 3 just changed.

My take on it is to measure amplitude of something in the song. What do you think?
edit on 9-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I think we just got our answer... no listening to the music while doing this... nothing external.
Maybe we are to be listening for something inside of us?

Edit to add (from source):
'To help, raise your hand in a pointing position up and down slowly. Focus on what you hear'
edit on 9-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by adraves
Manual 3 just changed.

My take on it is to measure amplitude of something in the song. What do you think?
edit on 9-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

And this in the source:

"To help, raise your hand in a pointing position up and down slowly. Focus on what you hear"

link   
Open if this quote is right can you please put a second purple orb on the page please.

When I'm scared and you're close I feel SAFE. It's hard to feel LOVE nowadays. Can you find where to be FREE? Wait there and you'll be HOME. .[....] = OPEN??

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This still going on??? Wow need to catch up been working to hard lately, and where do I come and relax ATS

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by sheba2011

The same her Sheba. For the past 4 days I have been feeling really weird.

For me, it's been way longer than 4 days, and well before I was "led" to this oct28 site and this whole thread.

Can't explain - but will try - I can tell I am in body but I am so light in it - it is as if I could float right out of it. Everything in my peripheral vision is off kilter - like it is always out of focus. I do have a peacefulness flowing through me though. I have not been able to each much as I am not really having a desire to eat much - however I have been forcing myself to eat. I do want more human contact - more than usual - but not behind a screen - in person. I am even having dreams of my great grandmother whom I have never met but only seen a few pictures of. Anyone else feeling any different?

I relate to all of this. Every bit of it. This has been my waking life for about two years now. Including the dreams of great grandmother!! I got chills when you said that! I don't see ghosts, but she and my grandmother both came to me recently (not while dreaming -- while wide awake) and told me, "you need someone who'll write you love letters every day."

As for the Manuel - everything in it needs to be taken literally. I see an eyes pic, then I see an ear pic, then I see the sound wave. I then see a eyes pic again - this time it has an arrow pointing up along with a hand pointing at the bottom of the arrow. Then I see a sound wave pic where something is causing the waves to move. I think the arrow is pointing because this is where we need to stare when we close our eyes. I personally feel that we need the music to go along with the meditation to help us focus and become more in tune with self. After all music is the universal language.NO?

440 Hz, apparently. Which also makes sense to me. There is a big difference between Beethoven and today's music. Music is said to rewire the brain. Kids who are taught music are better at both math and language.

As for the eye stuff... I understand what they mean, third eye. Related to pineal gland (another sync for me, I keep having pine cones showing up every where I go). Meditation can open this, yes, but in some it's already open and -- in my very humble opinion --- it's not necessarily about seeing freaky lights and stuff (ala a psychedelic mushroom trip ... or simple trip along the astral). It's about seeing what others do not see.

It's about seeing what is HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.

There are no secrets. It's all there, out in the open. For those with eyes to see it.

Which is another sync, and maybe someone is just f*ing with me personally, because I've been saying this over and over lately... I see the "secrets" and I laugh because they aren't secrets. They really are out in plain sight. But then I question and have DOUBTS... because it can't be THAT obvious...

So then I find this 1028 site and this whole thread, and .... well if it was that obvious, I'd have solved the riddle by now? And I guess I have not.

I am way more "service to self" than to "others" because I over-personalize everything. So not service to self in the bad way...but the good way, meaning, I want to put my self parts together again and be personally whole. Then again, if what I am sharing about myself helps others learn about their own selves, is that NOT service to others?

And now I'm rambling.

[quote]

Thanks for listening - back to lurking.
Peace, love and light

Heh, I should have stayed lurking too!
edit on 9-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Off topic and I do apologize.

Is there anyway we can tell who gave us a star?

I gave you a star a bit back

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So. By following manual 3 with no sound ...........I can hear the music still playing even though it's off. Am I going crazy?

WHOA...........I tried it again and it happened again.............IAMCRAZAZY
edit on 9-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Just looked up Ground Zero and a memorial called Reflecting Absence is scheduled to be completed 9/11/2011.
Maybe these words are significant?

To be honest I don't understand any of what is being looked for in the mp3! The technicality is all way beyond me! _javascript:icon('
')

Is it a coincidence that we collectively called it "Ground Zero"?

Zero Point

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
A question for Open if they're about - is this relevant?

The Cellar Door > SFX > Clear Channel Communications, Inc. ??

There are no coincidences... hee hee... that is a great find!

Even if Open didn't mean it, well, I am not surprised .... just as our media decided to call WTC "ground zero," 10 years ago...

Nope, there ARE NO COINCIDENCES.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by favouriteslave

Plane site - what if it means what we are looking for where plane's are sheltered. We would have to view it on the net (site) though since we don't have access to where plane's are really housed.

My mind keeps going to project blue beam. The plane site reference makes me think of how what we say on TV the day of 9/11 - the planes flying into the towers - I heard somewhere that was created by the media. If this is what happened - then maybe they are going though with the project blue beam. I keep seeing them "knowing" that we are about to be contacted by our ancestors - ET's - and if they can prevent us from "be "lie" ving" what we are seeing is real - they can keep their hold on us.

Don't look for someone to "blame"... it's a delusion. Irrelevant if it was terrorists, our own government, or ET's...

The reality?

It was our own selves, our collective consciousness. That is who Open is and he's speaking to us. He is us, speaking to us, telling us all what we already know, but forgot.

Do the exercises then keep that third eye open and everywhere you go, about your normal day, you will see all the "coincidences"... the synchronicities... the glimpes beyond the veil... the universe talking back to you... but know that it's not the universe, it's you. You are the universe. Look in the mirror. Everywhere you look, is the mirror.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Reading your post gave me chills also. I have always had "feelings" I can't explain (just things that I know that I know - mostly about people spirits) - little flashes in my head - and lucid dreams. Dreams so crazy that they make me wake in sweats and shaking. Mostly dreams of my daughter - ones that I would love to be able to forget but they are seared into my memory. I think one of them - I understood enough to prevent what was being told to me in the dream from becoming reality. Some have been so far out there that I just have no explanation for them.

I will say this - when I was a child I used to have a dream that I would dream a lot. I thought I had just out grown the dream. I made mention of it in one of my previous posts. The other night I dreamed it again and it was the night after I thought (in a dream - which I also posted) I was being chased by men in black - trying to steal my soul with huge syringes. Have no clue what it means but I can't get either out of my head. Floating seems to be a pattern in them though.

I have always chalked this up to my Native American heritage. I just don't know. I do know that I don't feel any fear anymore thinking about the future. I welcome it with "open"arms.

Back to lurking...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

Originally posted by favouriteslave
take a look at Patefacio's profile

In the comment area

"The Dawn Approaches"

@ 03:14 PM

!!!!

GLO (good looking out)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thank you favourite!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No not at all. Throughout my day I can hear it playing in my head also. Is this what you are meaning?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I think you misunderstood my post. Let me think better how to word it and I will go back and edit it to where everyone can make some kind of sense of it.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

No not at all. Throughout my day I can hear it playing in my head also. Is this what you are meaning?

It actually starts playing in my ears when I rub the area between my eyes up and down. When I stop, it stops.

I'm a sensitive.......since I was born. Claireaudio and clairsentient. I have "things" actually physically touch me. Nope I don't do drugs or take them.......LOL I was born this way as everyone in my family. I know I'm ready to go OBE when I start hearing my "guide" talk to me when I'm in the relaxed state. I've never been able to willfully control or activate and OBE..............I've tried hundreds of times. It happens only when I need it and I come back, "ill" and it takes days sometimes weeks, months to recover. I'm loaded with information, the more info the worse I feel afterwards and my brain will vibrate off and on. I had a major "upload" or "adjustment" Oct 2010, Filled with answers to my questions and totally changed my life.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

It actually starts playing in my ears when I rub the area between my eyes up and down. When I stop, it stops.

I'm a sensitive.......since I was born. Claireaudio and clairsentient. I have "things" actually physically touch me. Nope I don't do drugs or take them.......LOL I was born this way as everyone in my family. I know I'm ready to go OBE when I start hearing my "guide" talk to me when I'm in the relaxed state. I've never been able to willfully control or activate and OBE..............I've tried hundreds of times. It happens only when I need it and I come back, "ill" and it takes days sometimes weeks, months to recover. I'm loaded with information, the more info the worse I feel afterwards and my brain will vibrate off and on. I had a major "upload" or "adjustment" Oct 2010, Filled with answers to my questions and totally changed my life.

I am not sure if what I am even has a name. Maybe it does and I have just not found it. I am thinking I have not honed in on it. So everything that happens to me - I wonder if I could expand it - by keeping up with my meditating and positive thinking and new found patience? I am not a drug taker either but I do "smoke". I don't consider it a drug. Mods please forgive me for mentioning it.

I feel things touch me also. About 2 weeks I was laying in bed after talking with a friend - about everything we are discussing here. He is very in tune with things and brilliant. Anyway I was laying relaxing - after I had done some meditating - and was just reflecting on everything that we had discussed. I was half awake and half asleep and thought I felt something lift my hair up - air touch my ear - as if someone had blew on my ear - and then let my hair fall. I was so frightened that I called my bestest girlfriend and begged her to come and stay the night with me. I could go on and on about things touching.

I now wonder if I had not felt that fear might I have experienced something BIG that night?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You will take from this what you want. If you want something to follow and / or answers, then thats what you'll find

if you want "truth" yhen you will bend the "message" in your favour.

SciencE is tthe only way forward. AnD that is the truth!

<< 416  417  418    420  421  422 >>

join