It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British crown completes its seizure of power over the world. Part II

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Then ignore him, playing into it is just what someone would want, he even said it’s like a hobby to him.
People should just turn the other cheek, love thy neighbour.
We control our own actions.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

There’s still evidence that they knew

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why does everything need explaining to you. Use your mind and try and think about it.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Present it please.

You should realise people like Zecharia Sitchin painted the Sumerians in a rather different light.

They were an advanced people for the time but their astronomical observation skills were limited to the technology they had available and that would not have let them be able to see planets that are not visible to the human eye.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Why, we have more fun shooting down his lunatic fringe theories and hate-filled rants.

If he keeps craping all over the place, dont be surprised when others choose to shovel it out of the way.

As to the Biblical rant, well the sentiment is appreciated but that's just not how the world spins.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Then ignore him,.....

One of the core purposes of this site is to debate and discuss.
What a crap site it would be if we all simply ignored posts we either don't like or don't agree with.
I don't want this site ever to turn into the echo chamber you seem to prefer.

Many of us have interacted for quite a few years with RT, since well before Putin's invasion of Ukraine; he knows the score.
He's an intelligent and funny guy.

Yes, we are diametrically opposed when it comes to Ukraine and his constant use of Kremlin propaganda and his lack of direct answers to straight and honest questions sure does get on my tit ends at times, but I have quite a lot of respect for the guy.

He knows that and knows where we stand and I'm certain he's as comfortable with it as I am.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It doesn’t show with how things are said. And debate needs to be healthy so if someone cannot do that , then yes they should ignore it.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The world should spin that way, I’m not religious as most go against their religions anyway , especially with wars.
People should lead by example and show others how to behave not shovel it back. Eye for an eye, everyone would be walking around blind.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I’ll have a look and see if I still have the info , been a long time when I did my own website.
They were more advanced than were led to believe.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The world should spin that way.

But it does not.

I’m not religious as most go against their religions anyway , especially with wars.

I'm on the fence, but those words "turn the other cheek, love thy neighbour" were rather biblical.

People should lead by example and show others how to behave not shovel it back.

Like RT for instance?

As to what people should do, well telling them what the should do is just as bad.

Eye for an eye, everyone would be walking around blind.

What makes you think a lot of them are not blind?

You tend to get what you give in this world G1111B1234, again that's just how life goes.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I’ll have a look and see if I still have the info , been a long time when I did my own website.

Look forward to it, might even be worthy of a thread.

They were more advanced than were led to believe.

Says who?

And what do you mean by advanced?

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is the problem to why we’ll never evolve , because of the attitude of that’s how life goes.

People won’t change if others are not willing to either.
I know it was rather biblical , a lot of people on here seem religious so thought I’d try some of that language lol

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Debate is trying to prove who's right.
Discussion is to find the truth.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This is the problem to why we’ll never evolve , because of the attitude of that’s how life goes.

Evolution is always happening G1111B1234.

It's an ongoing process you see.

Just not at a pace we can observe because evolutionary changes occur over long timescales.

Making them difficult to observe directly within a human lifetime.

People won’t change if others are not willing to either.

Oh, people change just sometimes in ways we dont always imagine, age will do it to you for a start.

I know it was rather biblical , a lot of people on here seem religious so thought I’d try some of that language lol

Canny argue with that observation.

edit on 29-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Healthy debates can be finding the truth , I don’t agree with your statement.

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234
a reply to: angelchemuel

Healthy debates can be finding the truth , I don’t agree with your statement.

I prefer the facts over truth.

From Star Wars but very honest

Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.”

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Facts generally donate truth G1111B1234 because they are verifiable so can be used as evidence to support claims and conclusions.

Whereas debating in more like a form of structured competitive argument.

Its a valuable tool for developing critical thinking and understanding of various perspectives but its not without its problems and limitations.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join