It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 417
<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

we could probably have a 300 page thread just discussing Donnie Darko....lol.

I don't think even 300 pages would be enough!

The movie does parallel a lot of what we've discussed here and there and everywhere... in its own twisted way lol.
Maybe we should follow the rabbit, like Donnie did, and Neo, and Alice...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly

Originally posted by stonedlion

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by adraves

Cellar door

Well then, this is the next step we should all be focusing our attention towards.

I can't help feeling there's a connection to Donnie Darko? Parrallel or tangent universes (spontaneously created), Cellar Door, an ominous countdown to an event (which can be avoided).

When Donnie goes through the cellar door, it leads to a conversation with an author of a book called "The Philosophy of Time Travel." (Donnie's been having dreams, which the book eerily seems to describe*.) She tells Donnie "every living creature on earth dies alone." - Later however, Donnie realises that isn't the case, and finds love/feels loved.

*Donnie's dreams are happenings in the tangent universe.

I've tried to mention what seem like key points - we could probably have a 300 page thread just discussing Donnie Darko....lol.

The Philosophy of Time Travel (a fictional book in the movie) www.ruinedeye.com...

Apologies if I'm off track.

Right!

There's a warp and Donnie can see past/present/future and all the possibilities. He sees that had he not died in bed when the plane (!) hit his bedroom, the woman he loves and the guy in the rabbit costume would not have died. So he chooses to sacrifice his own self, so they can both live.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by buddhatrance

I think we all agree that what we see with our two eyes is just illusion and deception. Why would anyone think the third eye is different? (nope, the third one's a charm saying doesn't work here
). Of course the picture seen with the third eye may look fabulous and of cosmic proportions, but I see it's still an illusion, a heightened deception.
Pictures, images, sounds, words, feelings, and thoughts are of the mind and only of the mind. If you take those away what remains?

Consciousness.

The way I see it, the mind interprets vibrational patterns. Images/light, sound/waves, thought/frequencies. What we interpret with our physical eyes is illusion only in that we are unable to see what else is there, and call 'reality' the limited waves we can perceive. The mind is bound to this duality and the ego/separation of self.

For example, we have the illusion of something being solid, by interpreting the reflected light waves of an object. I look at my body and feel like a separate individual, the eyes unable to see that I am 99% empty space and the rest composed by particles vibrating at high speed to maintain that illusion.

The third eye, however, is our gateway to consciousness, beyond the body, beyond time/space, beyond duality, and beyond thought. It gives us access to waves and patterns that shatter the limits of physical reality. In this sense, it breaks the illusion. It makes us realize that it's not all there is.

Consciousness just 'is'.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

reply to post by m83x1

Awesome movie.

So, what is everyone thinking?

Phonaesthetics studies euphony and cacophony, usually disregarding semantics.

What about synesthesia?

Not sure what those words mean. Donnie Darko is about a warp/bend in time, bringing past/present/future together, which I said yesterday -- that was one of the images (bend in a river). And this will happen on 9/10 at 3 pm EST, as someone figured out already.

We're going to get a chance on 9/10/2011 at 3 PM EST to see 9/10/2001 3 pm EST, and make a different choice, or not.

Cool. Bring it ON. I already know my personal choice --- cuz I did some life-archeology and realized I had major decision point happen at that exact time 10 years ago. For me, I see there could have been no other choice, and if I had a "do-over" I'd do the same again.

Can you provide references to the images and the 9-10 being a warp in time?
edit on 9/9/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by m83x1

Awesome movie.

So, what is everyone thinking?

Phonaesthetics studies euphony and cacophony, usually disregarding semantics.

What about synesthesia?

Not sure what those words mean. Donnie Darko is about a warp/bend in time, bringing past/present/future together, which I said yesterday -- that was one of the images (bend in a river). And this will happen on 9/10 at 3 pm EST, as someone figured out already.

We're going to get a chance on 9/10/2011 at 3 PM EST to see 9/10/2001 3 pm EST, and make a different choice, or not.

Cool. Bring it ON. I already know my personal choice --- cuz I did some life-archeology and realized I had major decision point happen at that exact time 10 years ago. For me, I see there could have been no other choice, and if I had a "do-over" I'd do the same again.

Can you provide references to the images and the 9-10 being a wrap in time?

Sure ...

Bend in time here --
oct282011.com...

Then Didymus42 proposed the theory that Open's phone number relates to milliseconds which translate to 9/10/2011 at 3:14 pm EST --

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think people then got hung up on 3.14 = pi, which I do think is still relevant. Just saying there may be "more to this story."

Those two things made my mind make the leap that it's 10 year anniversary of 9/11, which I believe was kick-off for major raising of consciousness, and I got to thinking, parallel universes, no time, etc, etc... maybe we will get a "do-over." I then went down my own personal rabbit hole, pondering what happened in my personal life 10 years ago at 3:14 PM on 9/10/2001...

On less personal/more global note, does anyone remember that Rumsfield held a press conference on 9/10/01 saying that trillions had gone missing? I tried yesterday to find out the time of that press conference, but was unsuccessful.

What if everyone -- and I mean everyone -- could have a do-over of 9/10/01 on 9/10/2011?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

I think it might be to learn to open the inner ear (I mean as in third eye type inner ear not the actual physical inner ear). Like with manual 2 focus on the inner sound from the same conscious state as used to do exercise in manual 2 and from that, the cosmic sound will begin to emerge. Keep focusing and you will be able to pull that sound from the background noise.

This is a high form of yoga. Lots on net about this here is an example:
Just in case video doesn't load www.youtube.com...

Excellent distinction.
Thank you for the video!

You are right about the inner ear.
I still have to understand the finger with the arrow moving upward. I interpreted as concentrating the sound in that area, like consciously moving it upward. Maybe that's just to show 'where' the inner ear is located.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

OK, thank you. I understand the rest of your references, but how do you get a "bend in time" from safe code 0180?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
And I'd post my theory to the wiki but have no idea how to post to a wiki. Anyone interested, please feel free.

9/11 was very personal for me, which is why I keep coming back to it and just can't help coming back to it. I am trying to be objective but then when we get clues like "plane site" (not to mention all the clues called "twin")... I go right back down the personal rabbit hole.

My very first post here had some other thoughts as well, which I think went largely ignored.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

OK, thank you. I understand the rest of your references, but how do you get a "bend in time" from safe code 0180?

The river bends back on itself, you don't see that?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valtor

Yes It's called the Quantum Pause breathing.

I have been practicing it.

Thank you.
I'll look into it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sorry, it's a road. Road, river...

Both are modes of travel... to get you from here to there. This particular road, bends, taking you back to nearly where you started.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I see the road making the shape of an M, which lead us to M.html.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And just to clarify I don't think its to listen to the search mp3 sound. I think it's to listen in silence.

I'm not clear on the finger though. Maybe focus the ears here when the background sound emerges and then try to pull it upwards?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Someone quoted an article about the third eye, and it stated that you should rub the area with your finger. Maybe that's what's being depicted

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I see the road making the shape of an M, which lead us to M.html.

Wow, too funny! I never even noticed the M until now. I was focused on where the A was.

Can it be BOTH?

Or perhaps what I saw was meant as personal message to me only. Actually, this whole site has sucked me in because it seems so darn personal.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why do you think the OPEN is underlined in manual #2?

Need a helping hand? It's not a pyramid. See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen. This one takes time.
oct282011.com...**43.html

I tried

Openthesafe
open safe
thesafe/open.html etc....
edit on 9-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I am very curious... let me ask: has anyone else on this thread been having all kinds of syncs and signs in their life, that play into everything going on with this game? Things totally unrelated to this site?

Because I was lead to the site through external syncs/signs going on in my real (non virtual) life.

Or is it just me?

As the ghost page says ... "there are no coincidences."

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Need a helping hand? It's not a pyramid. See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen. This one takes time.

I tried

Openthesafe
open safe

Has the 3 always been an S?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

I tried

Openthesafe
open safe

Has the 3 always been an S?

3 is an E and 5 is an S. I've been wondering why not just use the actual numbers, why letters?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

youre welcome !
i am on the track, thx for the ready to run linux version i did brainsmashing to compile from source...

what we have so far :

- in plane site > in front of your eyes > in plain sight (some theories about plane sightings)
- a couple of files
- tools to decrypt stegofiles ( mp3, png, jpg etc etc)

what is missing ?

-passphrases and the appropiate tool/passphrase for each file...
edit on 9-9-2011 by vatel because: ty

You guys are so fast, I am still catching up with the thread!
I will work on decrypting in the morning, if still needed, time to go to sleep for me.

Just a thought:
besides the search.mp3 music file...

very first impression when I read the words 'plane site'...

(where is Patefacio, btw? Came and went, just to lead us to this... his purpose fulfilled at the moment
)

... the immediate thought went to 9/11, I even thought of 'ground' and 'zero' as words.
... the picture at the bottom of the page, for some odd reason makes me think of NYC

what if the hidden code/file/password for search.mp3 is there?
"the answer is in plane site"

Just wondering...

top topics

<< 414  415  416    418  419  420 >>

join