It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever see video about OBAMAS Secret 9/11 Anti-truthers HITSQUADS???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

There is a BIG difference between a frustrated patriot (Tea-Partier) and being a radical who converses with the enemy (The Truthers). One fights to restore patriotism and morality, and the other seeks absolute destruction of everything.

Ahmadinejad is the new 9/11 Conspiracy theorists spokes person. 'Truthers' have to solve this problem.

Since I believe in what I saw and heard in news reports on 9/11, my hands and philosophies are absolutely clean of this mess. I can walk confidently knowing I wasn't manipulated by a radical activist group.

Good luck on trying to solve this issue.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is extremely hard to believe anything the truthers have to say because a large portion of them are fame seeking, fear mongering unpatriotic no gooders. However, for the US gov to set up a special brnch to deal with these people is something else. I think that they have caused some trouble and now with the like of Iranian President Ahneedapeez now a loyal truther I think that these people are in for one crazy ride.

Has anyone noticed that a lot of crazies seem to join the truthers movement. I think the truther movement could make themselves a bit more user friendly if they come up with a dance of some sort.

They could put it on Youtube, their one stop shop for Evidence gathering.

edit on 113030p://f02Saturday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I think the truther movement could make themselves a bit more user friendly if they come up with a dance of some sort.

"We can dance when we want to and if ya don't dance then your no friend of mine...."

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
I know this is old, but I found it today. I looked for it on here and I thought the truthers might like
to have some say on this and maybe comment whether they have been targeted by this Hitsquad?

Cheers guys. If you have seen it before, sorry.

Hitsquad video

Oh, good grief, you truthers have really gone off the deep end with this abject paranoia of yours. If even 1/100th of the accusations you people are churning out were true, the gov't wouldn't be playing children's games like sending people to ATS to argue over what "pull it" means or wringing their hands like a bunch of teenaged girls wondering what to do with Dylan Avery churning out fifty versions of his conspiracy documentary. A gov't who'd be willing to kill 3,000 of its own people to launch a fake war wouldn't think twice over sending a spook with a silenced pistol to make Morgan Reynolds, Alex Jones, Richard Gage, and YOU people, go away, and they'd get away with it becuase (in your own words) the gov't has complete control of the media and they can come up with any cover story they'd want. Every despot from Hitler to Stalin to Pol Pot to Kim Il Sung all show that you don't have to be looking underneath rocks and researching internet videos to find any hidden dictatorship. Dictators are always blatant, and they'll always come looking for you.

I normally don't care if you people want to turn yourselves into quivering nervous wrecks wondering whether secret gov't agents have dusted your underwear with mind control chemicals, but sheesh, enough is enough. No wonder one of your fellow truthers went to the Pentagon and shot the place up, a few months back- he was listening to a nonstop diet of THIS crap.

Good grief, man. If you find it so ridiculous, why bother reading it? Why bother contributing? Why not let these nutters just get on with discussing nutty things?

Oh no, I forgot, you don't answer simple, direct questions such as these.

You just enjoy spending hours on here hurling insults at people on 9/11 threads ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY, just for the frustration of it.

Next you'll be claiming that the government and its agents would never, ever have anyone liquidated. Never attacks whistleblowers, or even, simply, people who tell a truth which they don't like.
Then after that you will be asserting that the government never lies about anything - not even WMD. Or not even about a sexual act in the oval office.

edit on 26-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

I think the truther movement could make themselves a bit more user friendly if they come up with a dance of some sort.

"We can dance when we want to and if ya don't dance then your no friend of mine...."

Not even that would work with the dedicated trolls/agents provocateurs

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Quote:
It is extremely hard to believe anything the truthers have to say because a large portion of them are fame seeking, fear mongering unpatriotic no gooders.
Unquote:

Subjective opinion asserted as fact. Perhaps constantly feeling the need to make untruthful, controversial, provocative statements with no basis in fact is also a cry for fame and/or attention.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
reply to post by Skippy1138

I am posted it for those who may off missed it. As my post says. Discussing what Obamas intentions and why is only speculation and will get us nowhere.

Surely, evaluating what you believe a politician's intentions are and why is an essential part of deciding how to vote?

And isn't that what politicians spend millions of dollars doing - trying to persuade you what their intentions are and why?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

It is extremely hard to believe anything the truthers have to say because a large portion of them are fame seeking, fear mongering unpatriotic no gooders.

Subjective opinion asserted as fact. Perhaps constantly feeling the need to make untruthful, controversial, provocative statements with no basis in fact is also a cry for fame and/or attention.

If you think about who the new spokesperson is for the Truthers, L1U2C3I4F5E6R has made a factual assessment of the movement.

Yahoo: Obama slams Iran's Ahmadinejad for "hateful" 9/11 remark

Reuters: Iran's Ahmadinejad doubts Sept. 11 attack toll

"What was the story of September 11? During five to six days, and with the aid of the media, they created and prepared public opinion so that everyone considered an attack on Afghanistan and Iraq as (their) right," he said in a televised speech.

No "Zionists" were killed in the World Trade Center, according to Ahmadinejad, because "one day earlier they were told not go to their workplace."

"They announced that 3,000 people were killed in this incident, but there were no reports that reveal their names. Maybe you saw that, but I did not," he told a gathering of the Iranian news media.

Sounds like the Truther's new spokesperson knows the movement inside and out.

I wonder how much the Truthers paid him, so he would bring up the subject at the UN?

edit on 26-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Sounds like the Truther's new spokesperson knows the movement inside and out.

I wonder how much the Truthers paid him, so he would bring up the subject at the UN?

ROFL

Now you are starting to sound like a quack. Can I sell you this bridge I own?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Given what Truthers usually take for "proof" I imagine you wouldn't take much convincing.

Personally I'm pretty glad they've got their eye on the TM. Barely a day goes by without some nutter on here going on about how he's looking forward to the show trials and hangings in the wake of the glorious revolution.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Given what Truthers usually take for "proof" I imagine you wouldn't take much convincing.

Well, given what trusters already took for proof, i.e., CIA BS, you've gotten us into several wars and killed untold thousands of people already. At least the truthers don't have any blood on their hands.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Given what many OS believers usually take for proof, which doesn’t take much convincing since many trust and believe in everything that MSN and our government says.

Barely a day goes by without some blind believer on here going on about how he’s looking forward that all truthers will shut up and except the government fairytales and help protect these treasonable criminals, because some believe it is the American way perhaps, even help sweep all the treacherous lies under the carpet.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Right as always

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I don't know what a "truster" is. Presumably you mean someone who trusts the American government, in which case I can tell you that I'm very far away from believing a single word they say. I also didn't personally invade Iraq or Afghanistan, so I don't think you can really pin that on me.

Although given your penchant for fantasy and your ability to play fast and loose with "evidence" I imagine you can persuade yourself to believe anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Given what many OS believers usually take for proof, which doesn’t take much convincing since many trust and believe in everything that MSN and our government says.

Barely a day goes by without some blind believer on here going on about how he’s looking forward that all truthers will shut up and except the government fairytales and help protect these treasonable criminals, because some believe it is the American way perhaps, even help sweep all the treacherous lies under the carpet.

Even for you that is one almighty mess.

But I'm not sure it's true that people come on here and look forward to truthers "shutting up", and even if they did it's not quite the same as wanting to hang people, is it?

edit on 27-9-2010 by TrickoftheShade because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

But I'm not sure it's true that people come on here and look forward to truthers "shutting up", and even if they did it's not quite the same as wanting to hang people, is it?

I do not support hanging. I believe you have me confused with to many people.
Do you not have anything substantial to contribute to the OP besides your rants against all Truthers?

What is your opinion about the video in question?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by donotinducevomiting
anyone with the ability for rational thought and the courage to resist the brain garbage from hollywood, television, radio, and sickly print media understands the nature of terrorism at this juncture in history , the evidence, the hard evidence points to involvement by us intel. nsa, cia, fbi , and at least one excetutive branch, by mossad and israeli govt, by the disgraced us military and not least by their operatives and agents recruted from the arab world......

no one with a modicum of decency and civility has any respect for these common criminals .in the usa, the fascists in the higher eschelons of the us govt and the rabid zionists have made common cause and are the agency of most terrorism against civilians in the world today.

it takes a special type of person to devote themselves to this type of deception and participate helping mass murder criminals further the aims of their murderous psyop,.... it takes a pig. ..............it takes a terrorist

whether its glassy eyed sayanim, or some american ape working for the fascist criminals in the us govt , their mass murder complicity and contempt for life and rule of law sickens all decent people ,

the reputation of the usa, israel, and great britian are in the toilet, steaming away , ...decent people will be wary of these monsters and boycott and otherwise refuse them for the forseeable future

Listen here: I see what you are saying. This is exactly why rahm is walking away from the white house, before he has to run. Thanks for your courage.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I don't have much of an opinion on it. It's from a news source highly inimical to the US so I'd take anything it says about America with a pinch of salt. In essence I'd need an awful lot more evidence than just some guy saying this to believe it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The guy being interviewed is Wayne Madsen, a former NSA employee.

I'm sure he would like to be on CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News but Russia Today is probably the only television news network that would have him on.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Good grief, man. If you find it so ridiculous, why bother reading it? Why bother contributing? Why not let these nutters just get on with discussing nutty things?

Oh no, I forgot, you don't answer simple, direct questions such as these.

On the contrary, I thought from my many other times I've answered this that I had actually answered this- my position is that the bulk of the 9/11 conspiracy movement is being driven entirely by the outright paranoid rubbish those damned fool 9/11 conspiracy web sites are pushing out. Between "no interceptors were scrambled", "Bush's cousin was in charge of WTC security", all the bomb dogs were withdrawn", seven hijackers still alive, and I don't know how many other false information you're reciting, it's obvious the whole reason why you doubt the OS is becuase you've been given some wierd alternative reality version of what the OS is. Not an hour ago one of your fellow truthers in another forum here was told the USS Cole had been attacked by torpedos(!). I would have loved to learn what web site he got THAT from.

I'm not here to insult you or make you feel bad about yourself. I'm here simply to show how these 9/11 conspiracy web sites are feeding you rubbish specifically to get people all paranoid over shadows. You yourself are merely the victims in their con.

Next you'll be claiming that the government and its agents would never, ever have anyone liquidated.

Ironically enough, I'm not the one who's claiming this: you are. Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, Morgan Reynolds, Richard Gage, etc are all still alive, aren't they? It seems to me that either there's no secret conspiracy, or those guys aren't even remotely close to what the secret conspiracy actually is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join