It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS on facebook??? Hell has officially frozen over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Imagine my shock logging into ats today to see plastered on the front page not even thread but a direct link to ats's facebook account. Oh goody I can hardly wait.

Have I missed something? I know I'm being a bit parranoid but isn't that most of us are here? Now half the garbage I post on farcebook is just that garbage. BUT it does contain all my family friends and associates. That kind of information I don't want to mix with my conspiracy discussion. For their own protection not my own. I know full well the risks involved in my participation on this site and know that more than likely this site would be monitored for all sorts of dissidence.

In a nutshell it has been apparent to me at least the direction this site is heading in. Mass marketed video news. Gratuitous self promotion and a steady decline in morale here. Shows me that more and more this site has been infiltrated. Ahh well it was great while it lasted. But the cancer that is greed has infested and the cure for this cancer has no current cure. Good luck truth seekers. Were all going to need it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm with you there. I'm going to stay away from the FB fanpage, just as I stay away from Facebook all together. However, I don't see anything wrong with others who choose to.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
As usual, in the end money talks. Its the law of viral e-marketing, after all the owners of this site need to make money, by having more and more visitors come to this site and click on the advertisements ("ads by google" on homepage for example).

Nowadays nearly every website, which is a business, has a "Facebook" and twitter account. A fiend of ATS on facebook may have hundred other friends who hear of ATS via facebook and then become a member and click on "like it" at facebook. Thus all the friends of the friend of the ATS site will see ATS on their facebook page, and might visit ATS and click on the ads....

same with wikileaks, but here it is more donation based...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's going on here? This is basically confirming ATS is a CIA front. Does anyone remember these threads stating Facebook was making public it's user's personal details and where its users were located? and now ATS is on Facebook? This is pretty shocking in my book, it just confirms to me that Facebook, CIA, ATS and US govt are all in cahutz with each other, same as GOOGLE, just another spying agency.

UNBELIEVABLE

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=598083#

Above link "Details of 100m Facebook users COLLECTED and PUBLISHED".

ATS you have sold your loyal members OUT. This site is no longer a safe site now that its tied in with Facebook.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by kiwitina948]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I love ATS, but I recently decided that I hate facebook. All people do there is beach. they beach about their lives, as if their lives were all important. they insinuate how popular and amazing they all are. my advice for Simon, Sketptic, Springer... avoid facebook babies!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

What's going on here? This is basically confirming ATS is a CIA front. Does anyone remember these threads stating Facebook was making public it's user's personal details and where its users were located? and now ATS is on Facebook? This is pretty shocking in my book, it just confirms to me that Facebook, CIA, ATS and US govt are all in cahutz with each other, same as GOOGLE, just another spying agency.

UNBELIEVABLE

ATS is not CIA in my humble opinion. that's silly. where's the evidence? there is none. it's like when people accuse eminem of being a mason. it's nonsense. why would they go to the Gilliland ranch then? that would destroy their reputation.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I agree with you 100% Airspoon. I won't join the ATS fanpage, because people might be able to link my username here to my profile there, and I want to keep that separate. Not because I have secrets, but I don't want to "mix" Business (ATS) with Pleasure (FB).

I mean just google something anything conspiracy related and most often or not an ATS link comes up within in the first page, so ATS isn't hard to find.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

There is a wealth of evidence. Start with this thread

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We don't need multiple threads on this, please use the announcement thread.

new topics

top topics

join