It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy DIY kit with video!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeTheDestroyer
www.skepticfriends.org...

www.youtube.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

www.youtube.com...

cryptogon.com...

And this is your evidence of a scam?

Some skeptic forum with a bunch of armchair skeptics who never built the motor?

Some random youtube user measuring voltage and amperage off a poorly built single coil sg made from what looks to be scrap parts? That's like trying to measure the output of a solar cell, by using a multimeter to measure the sunlight.
Maybe try and measure what's in the battery. Something a multimeter can understand.

Some random user from yahoo answers website?
Getting desperate?

Another youtube user (I know this guy) who built a 2 coil modified sg - Don't even know how this video is relevant since no measurements were provided, not that a multimeter can even directly measure radiant energy..

On the last link provided, is talking about "mikes" replication of the window motor developed by Bedini, and Cole, so how this fits into your little scam theory, I don't know. Maybe you should first read your own links before posting them..

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Sorry you have no excuse to be "skeptical." If you want to know if it works, build one. Bedini has "freely" provided the schematic on the web in many places. You can build one for less than $100, I've seen kids build these out of scrap parts, so I would think if you wanted, you could too.

I have to ask: have you built a working Bedini motor?

I have spent over 30 years building various energy-production units, and so far all of them have failed except for a few that had inherent problems with self-destructive aspects of their operation. The best results I have obtained have been via my own designs; therefore I focus on them.

It is very easy to say "just build one", but there are limits to what one man can accomplish and literally thousands of ideas out there. I can spend my life building things that others have dreamed up but cannot fully explain, or I can focus my energies on things which have a more scientific basis. I choose the latter. I do, however, keep an open mind. So if you would like to build one of these things and present it for testing, please, feel free to do so.

I have more exciting things in the works.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
I have to ask: have you built a working Bedini motor?

Yes. I actually use it regularly to charge up my 12 volt la batteries, as well as my AA's, all powered off a solar panel.

So if you would like to build one of these things and present it for testing, please, feel free to do so.

TheRedneck

I believe there has been 100's of tests already on the monopole group, and has been done to death. What is 1 more gonna do for you? It is what it is, and does what Bedini says it does. No the sg isn''t gonna run your house, it was never designed as a self-runner, it was Bedini's free lesson. If that lesson is learned, it can be expanded upon to whatever you need, hence Bedini's multicoil charger, and if you have seen the initial efv series, you could take a guess at the ah's of the massive bank he's charging.

I can understand if you are busy, or have a lack of funding, that is understandable, I have a million and 1 things I'd like to build, but don't have the funds, I'm only saying, to really know, you build it yourself. If you have better prospects all the power to you, and I wish you success in your experiments.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

fair enough,

glad you have one working properly. Hope it solves all your problems.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by LeeTheDestroyer]

[edit on 10-2-2010 by LeeTheDestroyer]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Yes. I actually use it regularly to charge up my 12 volt la batteries, as well as my AA's, all powered off a solar panel.

Of course it would have been much simpler and faster to have charged them from the solar panel directly......

but don't have the funds, I'm only saying, to really know, you build it yourself. If you have better prospects all the power to you, and I wish you success in your experiments.

Anyone who builds one and actually gets overunity can very easily win $1million just by showing that it is actually overunity!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

which makes me ask-----where can we actually see a working model? one in a sealed or carefully inspected enclosure with gauges hooked up to show there is overunity. where one can see all the components and observe how simple and foolproof the design is?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Of course it would have been much simpler and faster to have charged them from the solar panel directly......

Simpler yes, but the reason I use the Bedini charger is for it's rejuvenating quality, and also increased ah through conditioning. When I charge with my normal pulse charger, over time the battery will not charge up as well, and slowly loses it capacity, this also pertains to direct charging off the panel, but of course these batteries don't get tossed anymore, we have the Bedini motor to bring them back, that is if the plates aren't shorted.

It's the exact opposite with the Bedini charger - no heat, no brute force. Bedini has done a video showing the plates with sulfation on them after repeated charging with a normal charger vs the radiant charger. The differences are clear as day. Yes, there are other desulfation chargers on the market, but I don't believe they are as efficient, and as versatile as the Bedini charger. All in all a battery charged with the Bedini charger will last a heck of a lot longer than a battery charged with a normal charger.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All in all a battery charged with the Bedini charger will last a heck of a lot longer than a battery charged with a normal charger.

So can you show us the results of a double blind test showing that result?

Surely Bedini has had that test done....

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

All in all a battery charged with the Bedini charger will last a heck of a lot longer than a battery charged with a normal charger.

So can you show us the results of a double blind test showing that result?

Surely Bedini has had that test done....

Take a look at the video.
video.google.com...#

You should clearly be able to see the difference on the plates in the video. Ask yourself, what kills a battery. Desulfation chargers are proven to work. No mystery there.

Here's the video on the 10 coil machine. Pretty sweet kit. Price is hefty, but you can always built it yourself for less, just like a computer.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Fair enough. I will not dispute you on that.

But as for thorough testing, no, it has not been completed. What is the level of flux change during operation in the cores? What is the relationship of electromagnetic induction via the coils compared to magnetic induction via the rotating magnets? What is the inductance of the energizer coils? How is that inductance calculated with respect to the other critical components? What are the equations to build a unit that outputs a different voltage? What is the necessary permeability of the cores?

"You wind x number of turns of this size wire on this size core, and put x number of welding rods in it for a core" is not a technical description. A technical description would include equations for sizing the different components as well as a detailed explanation of operation. This is what is lacking. This is what is needed to be taken seriously. How many years has this device been around now, and yet no one so far can answer even what different flux levels of magnets used do to the outputs?

If you have built an operating unit, then that simply confuses me. An operational Bedini motor has many potential possibilities beyond simply charging a battery; why, then, is it not being fully disclosed in a technical sense?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Bedini has done a video showing the plates with sulfation on them after repeated charging with a normal charger vs the radiant charger. The differences are clear as day.

What Bedini's motor does in that respect is to use short bursts of high voltage to 'zap' the batteries on a regular basis. I have built such zappers for NiCad batteries, and apparently lead-acid cells react similarly. It's not a complex circuit: a high voltage source connected to the battery via a short-duration switch.

I would be surprised if the motor did not lengthen battery life.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Perhaps you are right about documentation and technical descriptions. Although Bedini has put out the efv series which goes into detail about the operational aspects of the energizer. If you haven't seen some of the videos, I recommend you watch at least one of them, and many of your questions will be answered. If after you watch the videos and you don't want to build an sg, there must be something wrong.
I'm no expert on the Bedini motor, I built it from the schematic, it did what he claimed, it turned the rotor, and charged the battery, with very little amp draw.

Once you join the monopole group, they give you a pdf with the construction details. All the information needed to build the sg is in the pdf, and or within the group menu. The more advanced versions are also freely available as well.

The magnets used are c5-c8 ceramic, and are relatively weak. They are not used for generating power, they are used to trigger the transistor to fire.

If you have built an operating unit, then that simply confuses me. An operational Bedini motor has many potential possibilities beyond simply charging a battery; why, then, is it not being fully disclosed in a technical sense?

TheRedneck

What potential possibilities are you referring to?

What Bedini's motor does in that respect is to use short bursts of high voltage to 'zap' the batteries on a regular basis. I have built such zappers for NiCad batteries, and apparently lead-acid cells react similarly. It's not a complex circuit: a high voltage source connected to the battery via a short-duration switch.

I would be surprised if the motor did not lengthen battery life.

TheRedneck

I would say the rejuvenation aspect is only an added bonus, and the purpose of the sg, is to utilize radiant energy. The more coils, the faster the rpms, the more utilization.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

The magnets used are c5-c8 ceramic, and are relatively weak. They are not used for generating power, they are used to trigger the transistor to fire.

Another confusing aspect. I have seen plans for the SG design that specify that only ceramic magnets will work. Why?

Ceramic magnets today are among some of the most bulky and expensive (cost vs. flux capacity) on the market. The flux generated by a magnet is the same type of flux, regardless of whether the generator is ceramic, NIB, Samarium-Cobalt, or a coil of wire. There is only one kind of magnetic flux; the only difference is how much flux is available, just as there is only one 'kind' of DC electricity, regardless over whether it comes from a Ni-Cad, Li-ion, lead-acid, Cu-Zn, or alkaline cell.

So why does this thing supposedly only work with physically large, magnetically-weak magnets?

The answer of course is that it will work, if it works at all, with any magnet that provides the correct flux level. It would be very nice if we had some indication of the necessary flux level, rather than "a ceramic magnet x inches by x inches". That's like someone saying your car needs a battery that weighs 'x pounds' to power it... silly in a technical sense. Your car needs a 12-volt nominal (13.8V) rechargeable battery with a certain Ah rating. Weight is irrelevant, just as the physical size and composition of the magnets used are irrelevant.

What potential possibilities are you referring to?

The Bedini SG design uses a driver battery to energize the coils, attracting the magnets on the wheel, at the proper time based on the magnetic flux induction of an approaching magnet. This is accomplished by using the sine wave produced from one coil winding, which is rectified and one half sent to the control pin (base connection) of a bipolar switching transistor. On release of this attraction, the reverse EMF resulting form the current collapse through the attracting winding is then sent back to a secondary battery, causing the charging of this secondary battery (using the sudden high-voltage surge that one would expect to also 'zap' the battery as we just discussed).

Now, in order for the unit to be over-unity in the traditional sense, this back EMF must have a greater wattage rating than the initial current that was used to drive the attracting coil. If this is the case, then that extra power can be channeled back into the original battery or to an output source that could drive a power supply directly. There is no need to limit it to a simple battery charging apparatus.

So my questions remain: why is it only touted as a battery charger, and not as a true power source that can directly drive a load? There has been plenty of time to develop a circuit to make the conversion, and the electronics needed to do so are not exactly secret... and what is the mechanism that causes the back-EMF to exceed the original driving current in power?

Answer those, and I might get more excited.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

No, I don't think the output of the system is back-EMF.

The claim is that the output of the system is Radiant energy, which is being collected, transformed and stored in the secondary batteries.

Anyway, what I see happening here is the same thing that happened in the SG groups years ago. People would come in and start hitting Bedini with all these endless questions, he would say "okay you need to just build the thing and see it working first, then you can get into all these questions", and people would go "but, but, but, what about this and that?". "No, you need to build one first."

I mean, it's a pretty sad day when I can't even pay to have a few of these built!!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

No, I don't think the output of the system is back-EMF.

The primary coil (the one connected to the batteries) is arranged in a classic voltage-doubler circuit with the batteries themselves. In other words, any induced voltage from the coil that is opposite in polarity to the primary battery goes directly into the secondary battery. The only way any such reverse voltage could be produced would be via the back-EMF that a collapsing magnetic field in the coil would produce.

The switching transistor in the circuit is converting the DC power from the primary battery into pulsed DC, timed to the wheel's rotation through the trigger coil. That pulsed DC acts like AC as far as the coil itself is concerned and produces a back-EMF each time the drive current is switched off. It cannot do otherwise.

In other words, he is definitely gathering back-EMF into the secondary battery. That is straight from his schematics.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
no one caught the watt rating. the first thing to tell when showing the geneator is watts. that's the flag.... also, the word watts is not posted in this entire thread. peace

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Bedini's claim, for years now, is that his designs make use of a new and different type of energy, Radiant energy. The same energy that was discovered by Tesla.

I understand that none of this will make any sense when conventional models are applied that don't allow for the existence of this Radiant energy.

Hence Bedini's attitude of "build first, ask questions later".

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I feel so sorry for people who are duped into believing that this thing works. It is so simple to prove it works and this has not been done. I have free energy that powers my house but I have to pay for electricity to power the machine that does it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

The problem with saying something is powered by 'radiant energy' is that there is no definition of what this 'radiant energy' is. For example, gravity is the force that attracts matter; electricity is the force from moving electrons (or other particles) due to ionization; magnetism is the force that is exhibited when magnetic media are magnetized. What is radiant energy and how does it behave?

Ironically, I have the exact same problem with the 'strong' and 'weak' nuclear forces and the phenomena known as 'dark energy'. It's not that I do not believe in them; it is that I don't know what I am believing in if I chose to!

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join