It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy DIY kit with video!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have been working on so called free energy for a while, and have done the Bedini motor. If you are looking to do some personal work for yourself, you will find it's a great concept, but falls short of actual performance. Now there are some real devices out that produce more than they consume(Over-unity) as far as we can measure. There are some great pattents from Stan Meyer which I produced a great electrolyser from and ran a motorcycle on straight water. Have done a good deal of these type of systems from magnets to fuel cells. A great place to look is You Tube. Search for ZEROFOSSILEFUEL, or go to ALT-NRG.org
Good luck and hope it helps

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

Now where were you last year when I needed you

Kudos on your practical successes, however, you'll find the ATS crowd will not take your word for it and will want a bit more flesh and bones.

Electrolysis was going to be my next port of call, then some guy did a drive-by posting about compressed air and posted a link which got me all fired up. You know when something just goes 'click' in your gut!

Does your bike still run on water?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
I feel fortunate not to have the technical training to confuse me when confronted with something that is outside the box - I don't know enough about the box to be confronted!

I feel fortunate to not have the medical training to confuse me when confronted with something like performing a surgery on my knee, in my own garage using a hacksaw and a hammer - I don't know enough about joints and cartilage to be confronted!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

If you're suggesting that playing around with Radiant energy could be dangerous, well yes, anything to do with energy could be dangerous. That's probably why they keep all this information classified, eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

If you're suggesting that playing around with Radiant energy could be dangerous, well yes, anything to do with energy could be dangerous.

Fictional things are rarely dangerous. Feel free to modify the line, like "I feel fortunate to not have training in astronomy, because I won't get confused by something like trying to identify Big Dipper, -- I wouldn't even know where to look! Lucky me!"

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Fictional things are rarely dangerous.

No, no, classified, not fictional.

And I get what RogerT was trying to say. Years of formal training in this or that discipline can sometimes blind people to new ideas. Right buddha?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

And I get what RogerT was trying to say. Years of formal training in this or that discipline can sometimes blind people to new ideas. Right buddha?

No, not in physics. The stuff they come up with is really more weird that toys-r-us magnet and battery playset, suitable for 3+.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No, not in physics. The stuff they come up with is really more weird that toys-r-us magnet and battery playset, suitable for 3+.

Of course if they ever did get overunity they would win a Nobel Prize, would win the JREF $1million challenge etc etc. However, they actually have to get overunity, which no one has yet been able to.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Of course if they ever did get overunity they would win a Nobel Prize, would win the JREF $1million challenge etc etc. However, they actually have to get overunity, which no one has yet been able to.

Who needs Nobel prize when they sit on an infinite fountain of energy? You can get royalty payments in hundreds of billions of dollars. Cure cancer. Ride in diamond studded limo full of Cristal champagne and supermodels. Whatever.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

LOL!

All the other kids on the block have a 10-coil radiant energizer, I want one too!

I'll pout!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

OK, I can see you are frustrated with my naievity.

If you would be so good as to enlighten me as to what is going on with my battery, I would be most grateful.

You can even use complex terms normally reserved for those with a mastery of physics and I will do my best to understand and research that which I don't.

Thanks for your time.

XL5

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The only reason I stopped posting in your thread RogerT, is because I explained what the Bedini device was doing and you didn't want to entertain the idea that it just rejuvenates lead acid batteries. Its kinda like the 911 threads about how the buildings came down, the two sides didn't really come to discuss, they came to give fact/opinion and stay in their own box. I could build one, but I know whats happening and can make one out of a cars ignition module and have the equivalent of 16 coils at 5K RPM or more.

How to make money, learn to do something and never fully explain it to anyone else.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
ermmm, no. You said you thought it was just desulphating old batteries.

I explained why that obviously wasn't the case.

You didn't have any further ideas, that's why you stopped posting.

edit to add:

Actually, you even confirmed the free energy phenomenen before leaving the thread - I guess you forgot!:

"Originally posted by XL5 if the battery was a 50% before you charged it and the SSG uses 20watts in to charge the battery like 50watts would, up to but not beyond 100%, then that is free energy. "

[edit on 11/2/10 by RogerT]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
The only reason I stopped posting in your thread RogerT, is because I explained what the Bedini device was doing and you didn't want to entertain the idea that it just rejuvenates lead acid batteries.

That's what it's supposed to do, isn't it? Rejuvenate and charge batteries?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
For anyone interested in the SSG results, but can't be bothered to read the whole thread, here's the pertinent post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please debunk. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
If you would be so good as to enlighten me as to what is going on with my battery, I would be most grateful.

I did go to your thread but found that information is dispersed. It would be fantastic if you create a simple web page documenting what you did. Most explanations about the battery I read so far were unconvincing at best, like it's the battery that captures and unknown typo of energy. Of course, if you were able to light a 100W bulb for a month w/o any extra source of electricity, I won't even need to pore over your documents. I'll just mail champagne and a card with congratulations.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Most explanations about the battery I read so far were unconvincing at best, like it's the battery that captures and unknown typo of energy.

But that's exactly how it's supposed to work, you don't see any excess energy until it shows up in the secondary batteries. That's what Bedini has been saying all along and that's why he uses batteries for everything.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It sounds like you need to be told how it works so you can either agree or disagree.

Perhaps that's why Bedini is so obtuse with people who demand to know yet won't make the effort to try to understand.

There's the data, I linked directly to it, now please explain it.

If you can't find any explanation, and don't like Bedini's explanation, then a simple "I don't know" or "I can't explain the phenomenon" would suffice.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, all I know is, I want us at ATS to have one of these new kits. More than one, even.

I'll buy them but I would want them thoroughly tested and vetted, as is ATS' custom.....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Major D. That's the second time you've volunteered to put multiples of $10k into this community, and not a single person has even commented upon it, never mind stepped forward to take you up on it, even though there have been multiple claims that the price is the main factor that excludes their interest.

What does that tell you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join