It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Faerie / Fairy? [Photo]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

That's exactly what I thought, looks a lot like Tinker Bell. But I agree it's just an illusion, quite interesting though.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Seriously? I see a great picture of the mountains but thats all.lol:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by deadboi

I've watched Peter Pan more times than I care to admit.

Some things just get burned into your subconscious. I'm guessing that's why it popped out to the OP's wife.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh good Lord. That is not a faerie. It is nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Can somebody outline this apparent "faerie"? I'm tryin' and tryin' but i can't even see anything that resembles anything beyond the various browns of dirt and trees.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mmmmmm, sorry can't see it, but it's a nice picture.

Mod, how much can you write about a rock picture.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

here's an interesting article about fairies and pixies...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

altogether a cool site with lots of fascinating articles

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It is a beautiful picture.. absolutely stunning.. As much as i love to believe in faeries.. i think it is matrixing as well .

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
hmm, i highly doubt this is a fairy. And to those who are hell bent on it being a fairy, reconsider PLEASE lol it really isn't, unless fairies are made of dirt with rock eyes, it's nothing. And some people SERIOUSLY need to rethink what they post, whomever suggested someone was on acid, that's pretty darn harsh. And one liners gotta go. "Fairy's don't exist" is hardly a contribution to a thread.

OP, your wife has amazing eyes, i couldn't find that thing for the life of me!! My eyes kept wandering to the bottom right rather than the left. Great pic no matter what though.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Heh, I see a pile of rocks. Really, you'd know if you caught a Faerie on camera. Fae are sneeky, but they are not exclusively invisible spirits. If it wanted to be seen, you'd have seen it in person. But I repeat, just the background earth and some rocks. Image is breathtaking though.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I definitely see her! I also see some root-type people, (men&women), in the pic. I love fairies & elementals of any kind, wh/ is why I think I immediately saw "her" & the other beings in the photo. I am not claiming this is real, it is just what I immediately zoomed in on when I took a look @ the original photo. The root-type people I see look similar to the root being in the movie Pan's Labyrinth.

I believe my love of fairies & other woodland creatures is embedded within me subconsciously, therefore I am able to pick out "what I love" in the photo.

Thanks OP! Loved your photo & thank you for sharing!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by REVOLUTION_!1!1

Thank you Revolution....at last someone talking some sense here! She's a really pretty fae posing for the camera, and I saw her instantly....so did my other half, actually, and I know they're *not* half faery, so they have no excuse...I guarantee that this is a test...it's a TEST!...they don't allow themselves to be photographed for nothing. On the other hand, maybe she just wanted to start an arguement...or wind up the sceptics....that's always a huge amount of fun....I indulge regularly....

Cait

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Ok, could you do me a huge favour and outline the fairy? Looking as hard as I can I see dirt, rocks,grass, trees, brush, and sky, but no fairy.
Earlier in the thread someone made an outline that showed dirt, rock, trees and grass that in my opinion formed a tan blob if you didn't look directly at it.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Ok....am too sleepy to outline it for you, but I will describe as closely as I can where she is till I am more awake tomorrow.

Look at where the date is on the photo.
At the last digit..."8"...follow the thick branch up to the right, to where it forks.
Take the top fork up to where it forks too, and follow this yet thinner branch up a little.
The area to the LEFT of these two forks is where she is sitting, sideways on to us, with her wings folded around her back...they look more like angel wings...very thick feathers, and she is looking at the camera almost over her shoulder...her eyes are obvious and she has her hair tied up in a ponytail, with a little fringe. Her hands are in her lap.

Does this help?

Cait

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
it is times like this that I REALLY MISS the old ATS poster...Pixie....

He was so much fun.

I hope your having a WONDERFUL LIFE Pixie...wherever you are!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I spotted it easily in the uncircled image, it looks like a little cartoon fairy. It is just another case of matrixing though.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

okay, I THINK I see what you're seeing, but I'm probably seeing something else that isn't anything at all. if we can eventually get that outline I would be much obliged :-)

I actually wrote a fiction story on the Icelandic faeries the other day, not usually my way (I'm more of Hemingway type i'm told...not in quality, but in style and method...I'm not about to say I'm as good as he is), so I wrote it from a watchers perspective and made it more of a documentation of events. I don't know why I'm telling you all of this. I'm bored and it's late?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Been a few days since I posted the thread and nearly forgot about it. Thanks all for the replies. I will make certain my wife reads the entries/posts. Seems a mixed bag but a heck of a bundle of "matrixing".

Take care and best of luck,

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Though I think it is just a light/dirt phenomenon, trick on the eye kind of thing it is still cool as all hell.
I just did this on PS for those who can't see what they are talking about. Took me like two minutes so it might not be totally accurate. Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join