It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Faerie / Fairy? [Photo]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A few months ago I went to the Sierra's fishing and 4 wheelin with one of my sons. Took many a photo. I went through the photos and made this picture my destop background. It is taken just under 11,000 foot elevation and shows the owens valley floor. While my wife was doing whatever it is she does on the internet and noticed something, she said, "Honey you have a photo of a fairy". Hmmmm,

My wife swears she can see a fairy in the picture. I am very skeptical on perhaps it is just an optical illusion. Heck, I am not even certain I can see it.

Here is the original Image

Here is the the Same Photo but with the area highlighted where she claims there is a fairy.

If anybody wants the original image let me know where to place it, I am not sure if image shack does anything to alter the pic.

Can you see it and any thoughts?

Thanks and take care,

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looks like a rock/wood formation, I can see what you are on about though. Very stunning photo, great view.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What a gorgeous image....! I saw her without the highlight...kinda like she wanted to be photographed...but then I would, wouldn't I? *wink!*

thank you for sharing.....

Cait

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
beautiful photo, you need to look some more, there are dozens, i'll highlight a few for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To me it just seems that the distant ground behind that tree is of a lighter colour. If you look to the left of that highlighted spot - right where the photo ends - you can see the same light toned earth again peeking from behind the tree's foliage. Really does not strike me as anything other than that.

In any case it is a beautiful landscape and definitely worth looking at.
Thank you for sharing it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
wow how aggrevating I cant see anything!!!It's prob my moniter but I "wanna believe" Grrrrrrrrrrr
Is there any way you have a blow up/

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Just Matrixing. The rocks and dirt combined make a face. Zoom in far enough and you will see the picture for what it really is.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Its just the rocks and dirt in the background, how can this be interpreted any other way?

I guess we all see different things when shown an ink blot.....

[edit on 30-7-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Like i said, i see dozen's just sitting in the foreground of the picture, sorry that it's so colorful but that is the way of fairies.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Oh no........

sigh

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Looked hard, messing with PS or Paint doesn't change the fact that whats being seen as a fairy is the dirt, rock, and brush in the background.
But if you think it's a fairy, sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sorry i don't see anything but rocks and timber.I think i might see a small,med,and big Bigfoot to.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure. I looked at the original for a while but saw nothing. I opened the next one with it circled and now every time I look I see it.

My first impression is no, it's probably just matrixing. That does not mean Fairies are non-existent - I just don't think this is a photo of one.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Um.

Really?

I don't see it even with it high-lighted.

What I see is a blob of brown that in no way, shape or form resembles anything other than a blob of brown.

Were you, by chance, on a few hits of acid when you decided to submit this post?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I looked at both photos and did not see the fairy, all I see a tree,rock,grass formation. looks like someones eyes were playing tricks on em.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

OMG I thought you had actually took some of our advice and gotten help....*sigh*

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Are you mad? It's a rock
My God this is the worst case i've ever seen of people looking for something out of nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Its translucent, and you can see it has like a ponytail and genie outfit i guess, its just a silouette off the lighter dirt through the tree leaves and there happens to be like 2 rocks in the background to make eyes. I have NO ideas how your wife or caitlinfae spotted this without the circle its rediclulously hard to make out. Maybe you just gotta get lucky

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I see a resemblance to Tinker Bell. Your wife has good eyes!

But, alas, it is only an illusion formed by the background landscape.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There's no such thing as fairies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join