It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Discovery Confirms That The Ten Commandments Made It To America Before Columbus Did

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Ahh.. I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I knew that I had heard of this rock somewhere before. Probably here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

More probably Christian - Pomegranite?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This stone has NOTHING to do with Mormonism

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Anyone have any other thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I will have to agree with the modulus, the inscription just doesn't impress me at all. It looks like a newer inscription and quite possibly well after the new world was settled.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This has been discussed many times before and the conclusion was a hoax in virually every case. If you investigate in depth there are just too many factors that do not add up. As far as being able to side step any real discussion by bleating "cover-up" and thats what "they" (the all encompassing, never identifiable group that is behind everything we don't understand - you know the ones I mean.....) That's straight out of the "Create your own belief system", the one where everyhting depends on faith, and if you don't have it, you can't see the light..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Recent newspaper article on "they".

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Recent newspaper article on "they".

I'm not sure that I understand your point.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A bit of fluff in response to the question poised above

As far as being able to side step any real discussion by bleating "cover-up" and thats what "they" (the all encompassing, never identifiable group that is behind everything we don't understand - you know the ones I mean.....)

THEY

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join