It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is visiting me at night????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I know for a fact I’m not going through sleep paralyses because on occasions these visits happen before I’ve even fallen asleep.

Has anyone gone through anything like this?

Sleep paralysis can happen when you're awake too, for your information. That happened many times with me, I even learned how to induce them.

I've had many of the same feelings when paralysis happened, the fear and the feeling that someone is there in the room, etc. And I've even grabbed someones head with my hand once, but to properly awake and see no one is there.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

Yeah that happens when you are watching your favorite TV show and in clothes not ready to go to sleep. Sure deny what you cant explain. It was not a dream!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

Yeah that happens when you are watching your favorite TV show and in clothes not ready to go to sleep. Sure deny what you cant explain. It was not a dream!

look... im trying to sort out this guys problems not your mental illness. There is no need for sarcastic and obnoxious comments.

You need to see a doctor or psychiatrist,

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Dude... it happened to me.. are like really strong? I remember I somehow managed to break the paralyzes and really really strong hands put me back down..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Star Patriot
Hi I haven't read the whole thread but I have an important question for you. Have you been playing with a Oujia board? I ask because I know for a fact it can cause this. It happened to me.
Helllooo am I talking to myself??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Dude check this out..
www.metatech.org...

I really do believe this might work.. According to the author they were abducted several times.. And when they started employing these methods the abductions suddenly stopped... And to all non-believers when you can feel someone actually holding you down and you can feel there hands, this is not sleep paralysis!! Another question to you is.. Do you feel very very tired after the ordeal? Like you just ran a 100 mile marathon? You and I are probably the few that are awaking during the procedure... Something tells me this is happening to large percentage of the population..AKA Dark city.
In the meanwhile keep that camera there. But I doubt it will deter them forever.. They can become invisible to the light spectrum, prob an infrared cam would really catch what they really are.. T

[edit on 3-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

My cousin had the same thing and they gave him a breathing mask with oxygen and the apnia went away. It also has a lot to do with how much weight you have. The heavier you are the worst it is. Have it checked out.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
andre,
CHeck out this ATS thread..maybe it is the "Hag" - a phenomenon that has been around for hundreds of years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BP

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Dude this happens to me a bit of times. You are awake but you cant move your body kinda like half sleep half awake type deal. I notice this thing olye happens to me when im REALLY tired. Some say its like a ghost sitting of top of you. But if you really want to find out... put a mirror next to your bed and the next time it happens look in it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I think you may have ghosts visiting you at night. So many people arte quick to judge and search desperately for a scientific answer. Although they're could be a scientific explanation for all this, I highly doubt it as you say you can physically feel and count hands. This has happened to you more than once and you seem to know what you are talking about. Follow your gut instinct, and don't let people who are afraid of what we don't regualry talk about in everyday society as realistic force you into beliefs and opinions that are not of your own. Throughout history spirits and appartitions have been part of the human experience. It has only been recently with the influx of technology and the wide-spread culture of scientific proofs that people have been quick to disreguard that which they cannot explain immediately. I say encourage these night-time visits and try to gather as much as you can from them. Whatever is respionsible might have some important information for you to learn. Even if it is just your brain acting up, myabe you are trying to tell yourself something aobu tyour own well-being. Dont' be so quick to run to the doctor, too often in today's society we expect the doctor to be some sort of savior when really they are only human as us. Just some thoughts. . .

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yo! That happens to me when is sleep too but no sweat. You are kinda falling asleep but then u wake up but you cant move your body but you can try to wiggle as hard as you can and you still cant move am i right? Well this will happen to you when you are REALLY tired. And it has happen to my friends too. Some of them say its like a ghost sitting on top of you holding you down when you are very tired. So let me tell you a short story my friend moved out of town (45mins away) to work so he rented a house there. So oneday in the daytime he took a nap and it happen to him. He couldnt move so he said he looked at the Tv and the refection showed a baby sitting on top of him. So he tried to hardest to break free and left the house for the day. So if you really want to know just place a mirror next to your bed and when it happens look at the mirror.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You might also want to research "Old Hag Syndrome".
Personally I think there is more to it than OHS or SP.
My episode happened while in the military.
Hasn't happened before or since, and just coincidentally(?) when I enlisted, I was enrolled in Nuclear power.
With the apparant alien interest in Nuclear Power/ Weapons, I really think there is more to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Its night and I’m in bed asleep, hours later I wake to find hands holding me down, my body paralysed and a tremendous fear of vulnerability and confusion filling my mind.
Again like so many nights before I reach out to confirm my sanity. Though I’m paralysed I’m able to slowly move my hands in a wave motion while trying to touch these ‘things.’

This happens at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes they are nice visits sometimes they aren’t (mostly aren’t). Though I’m able to touch them I can’t actually ‘feel’ them, it’s like a numbing sensation. Sometimes just to confirm to myself this is really happening I hold their hands and count how many fingers they have. (Five was my last count)

I know for a fact I’m not going through sleep paralyses because on occasions these visits happen before I’ve even fallen asleep.

Has anyone gone through anything like this?

Of course there are sceptics who’d rather stay in the safe zone and point to hallucinations and other such mind games but I’ve gone through too much for too damn long to simply tell myself this is not really happening.

Any thoughts on what is happening to me are welcome, I just want to get to the bottom of this and figure it all out....

mod edit: title tweak

[edit on 3-6-2008 by sanctum]

Had it happen when I was about 4 or 5 years old. No numbness but the hands would come and like hold me down. Couldn't really see them but pretty scary at the time.
I get sleep paralasis if I sleep on my back too.
So I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired and forget...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by WatchRider]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MaterSammichMan

Mater,
Yeah the link I listed a couple posts above is about "The Old Hag" you might be interested in that thread..

BP

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

You NEED to build yourself some orgone blasters.

www.orgoneblasters.com

And I can GUARANTEE you that once you make a few, the sleep paralysis WILL stop. Many former presidents such as Truman have signed agreements to let "them" use us as guinea pigs in exchange for many technologies we use today.

Please, just make a couple and make sure you are using clockwise copper coils to harmonize the energy, and i am certain that it will stop the harassment.

Yah bless

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Just want to start off by saying Hello to everyone.

I am an ordained minister and I have used some methods that have proven themselves worthy of use and I encourage any one to practice or test it out.

The use of a Ouija board acts as a portal or bridge that allows certain energies to have the capability to manifest our realm. Most people who use tools like this usually are unaware of this or sometimes forget that it reacts in this type of fashion. Usually one has to close the door after opening it, so to say. I do not condemn nor condone in it use of a Ouija board but I personally do not use one or every have used one in my existence.

When there is an entity or energy around your living space or in some cases, your aura, there are some practices that work.

Here are a list of things to do, and while doing this I strongly recommend you think of welcoming holy happy thoughts and that the positive energy is coming in, not destroying or banishing the negative entity, but simply replacing the negative energy’s void or space that it once occupied.

1) burn sage in all areas of your house/home. Before burning the sage make sure all windows and doors are open so the energy has a chance to move out and the natural energies of nature and light are welcomed in your home.
2) Write down on a piece of paper the prayer or action you would like to have happened. E.g. Remove all negative energies and allow positive energies to reside here. Then place a cup of water on top of the paper you just wrote on for 30 seconds. This is creating your own blessing water or holy water. When done start sprinkling the water as you would with catholic holy water through out the surface areas that you want it applied to.
3) Here is a big step that preps for a cleansing by holy fire:
• Ingredients need: Sea salt, distilled white vinegar, tea tree leaf oil, 70% rubbing alcohol, a spray bottle, some Styrofoam cups, a lighter, a small stick, a pan with a lid, tin foil, and Epsom salt.
• First step is taking the Styrofoam cups and filling them half way with the distilled white vinegar and placing the cups in all four corners of each room and location of your home/living quarters and one in the center. Once the cups are in place, take a pinch of sea salt and sprinkle it into the cups of vinegar. While sprinkling the sea salt say a prayer three times. E.g. please move this negative energy away and welcome in the positive energy. Let the cups stand for three days or so. It will stink but it is for a good cause. Once the three days are done, simply dispose of the liquid mixture by flushing it down the sink. This stinky liquid mixture is suppose to attracted the negative energies to the cups.
• Next get the spray bottle and fill it half way up with the 70% rubbing alcohol or fill it up to be enough liquid to spray your whole living area. Next add about 5-7 drops of the tea tree leaf oil or add enough drops until it has that nice semi minty smell to it as you spray. Once you have the mixture go around your home spraying a mist as you go along. You may do this as much as you like. Once you are done with the spraying let it stand for a day.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by unite_life

• After the spray step, now we move to the most difficult of the cleansing and for the pyro’s, the fun part. This part you will have to do with complete caution. Take the pan and cover the inside of the pan with some sheets of tin foil. Fill some of the Epsom salt in the foil that is in the pan. Pour the rubbing alcohol over the Epsom salt. Pour enough rubbing alcohol until the Epsom salt is soaked. Once it is soaked take the lighter and light a stick so that way you can ignite the alcohol with out burning your hand. The flam will burn very quick and big so make sure to take notice of the ceiling and any wind currents that blow through your house. Make sure you have the lid ready so you can cover the flame at any time to suffocate it to put it out if it gets out of hand. With the flame burning, walk around the house and cleanse every part of the house with the holy flame. As you walk around continue to think about that holy light/positive energy replacing the evil negative energies. You may try and play with the angle of which you hold the pan so that way the flame’s heat will not ride up your arm and singe your arm hairs.
4) After cleansing your house you can also put up barriers around your house by using sea salt and sprinkling barriers around the out side of your house so that it wards away the negative energies that were casted out of the living area. Some people also use the holy water in bottles and place them out side the property of the home and use that as a barrier. Remember to have that thought pattern/prayer of having the positive energies coming and to replace the negative energies.
5) Next is the working of your chakras and this should be done by other spiritual healers that are not influenced by the negative energy but there are methods of doing it yourself.
• You can use some meditation and practice as you breath that a holy light is coming into your crown chakra and filling your whole body and the negative energy filtering out into the earth. As the light fills you, you can also imagine the chakra points being cleansed as well. Each chakra point has its own colour. From bottom (root) to top (crown) the colour schemes are r.o.y.g.b.i.v. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet). Picture the light taking the dark pigments of these colors and turning it into a brighter version of the color. E.g. a brick red root chakra colour will be cleansed by the holy light and will turn it into a ruby red color. Some people also you quartz crystals while doing this. Usually the quartz will be held in the left hand when calling on its aid in cleansing while you meditate and held in the right when you are cleaning the quartz. When cleaning the quartz, just picture that holy light again filling the quartz crystal. After doing this you become connected with the positive energy and remember that this energy is manifested in your body forever and nothing will ever taint it or effect it. When this light is in you picture it forming a bubble or filter around you and only allowing love and light in and it also sends that energy to the negative energy and it can’t stand the energy and moves on. We are really powerful creatures and that is why a lot of energies will try and cling to us.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unite_life

• There is another work out that you can do that links your chakras together because when our bio fields are affected by negative energies, chakra flows are changed or are not flowing together. This work out requires you to stand up. Bring the left knee up and connect it with your right elbow. Once the two bones connect you can rest them. Then do the opposite side and lift up your right knee and connect it to your left elbow. This will look like you are running in place or doing some type of martial art. What this is doing is getting your chakras to start spinning again in unison.
• You may want to also consult a spiritual healer for personal guidance.

Good luck, I hope I helped, I love you all, and you WILL over come this.

THIS WAS A POST ON ANOTHER POST THAT WAS CLOSE TO YOUR XP. TRY IT OUT.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
reply to post by MaterSammichMan

Mater,
Yeah the link I listed a couple posts above is about "The Old Hag" you might be interested in that thread..

BP

I don't buy the Old Hag Syndrome, at least not in my case. I didn't see some old wench- just a shadow figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join