It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is visiting me at night????

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
2005 enters 2006 takeover starts.
We speak 2008 , many more wormholes have opened, many gates activated stead stars in the skies we see more Satellites, we speak of a huge westernworld Insomnia epidemy, we can read how just like the many adults, children have bad sleepingproblems as well, while in the meantime More humans are awake then ever, More humans are being visited by Astral bodies than ever before. More humans gone missing then ever before..natural disasters becomming bigger and hitting harder.

We speak 2008, stead 24hours a day we live 16hours a day, Earths heartbeat speeded up, the less humans sleep the shorter the hours in a day become.
The closer to that one setdate we become, the more Astral visitations, the more the Spiritual world speaks up, the more millitarygames on humans, the louder the voice of the AlienMedical world insisting the many humans to become medicated in order to Shut their Brains of.

Andre18, its not sleepparalysis. You have a very strong will of your own, you dont let others tell you things, you seek proof, you hold a strong emotional self, you can endure a lot..you know darn well that its something different then sleepparalyse.

The Spiritual World is real and 24/7 present.
Astral bodies mostly come from Humans right here on earth.
Only 1 alienfraction can go Astral.
Aliens different fractions, only 1 is in favour of its own creation, all others need humans; organs, blood, meat, Energy/lifeforce
Millitary protecting certain fractions, playing abductiongames, installing false memory within the mind of the abductee.
Alien abductions as real as seeing your own face in the mirror while looking at yourself.

We are dealing with different wars..War for the believe of the humans, War for the Bodies of humans, and the Spiritual War.
We be dealing with different fractions who are currently in the running for these wars.
Who will win?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Andre18, its not sleepparalysis. You have a very strong will of your own, you dont let others tell you things, you seek proof, you hold a strong emotional self, you can endure a lot..you know darn well that its something different then sleepparalyse.

The strongest willpower , contains the highest lifeforce..
Aliens-Millitary-Humans going Astral mostly look for the strongest energy, which lays within humans who holds the strongest willpower.

Aliens-Spirits or Humans going Astral on weaklings, do this, due to the high Fearfactor the weaker humans contain, if the human does not fear it stops
Fear from humans is like candy to them.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Dont' be so quick to run to the doctor, too often in today's society we expect the doctor to be some sort of savior when really they are only human as us. Just some thoughts. . .

VERY wise advice!
We need more people like you around here, Anon!

~

Personally, I've had this happen to me as well. Its something that only seems to happen under certain conditions, though. I have to be; 1) fully alone in the entire house (no one home - not even if they're asleep on the next floor), 2) laying flat on my back, and 3) no distracting noises (such as a TV, fan or traffic outside).

While it can feel extremely real, I'm still not really sure what to think of it. Its terrifying when it happens, but I guess for me.. I enjoy the thrill of the unexpected more and am able to calm myself enough just to experience whatever this is.

And as Anon said above, even our doctors/scientists/"experts" can be wrong at times. In the end, regardless of our level of education or our experience(s) in life -- we're ALL still humans -- and with that, moments of inaccuracy are inevitable.

No one really knows without a doubt..

- Mea

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Seriously, brain scan. Yes doctors are fallible, but the only logical way to single this out as a paranormal experience is to factor out all medical possibilities. If this IS a medical problem it could be a very dangerous one that you need to have taken care of soon. For all you know you could have a tomber. Get a brain scan, then worry about aliens.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

If it was not inserted into your back and simply lying under you or making contact with your back, your brain could have received those signals easily and used it in your hallucination. If it was inserted into you as you claim, there would surely be a hole or wound in your back, did anyone else see it or did you take a picture of it?

That particular event occurred last year when I didn’t have a camera and so there was no way of capturing it. There was a mark/cut of some sort where I had pulled the string from on my back. I didn’t tell anybody else at the time – didn’t think to.

The string disappearing may suggest that the string was never there at all and you continued to hallucinate

I was awake at the time, it was the needle feeling in my back that caused me to wake up in the first place. That needle feeling was in the same exact place as where I found the string.

I'd say get an MRI or some other type of brain scan and make sure it's not a mental problem before you investigate a paranormal solutions.

I’m in the process of booking an appointment within the week.

If you were to lose something you'd look in the obvious places first wouldn't you?

After I had come back from the bathroom, it was missing from where I had place it. I looked for around for it but I was unable to find it….

maybe have someone set up a camera on odd days without telling you in order remove your mind's awareness.

I’ll try that, thank you for the idea.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
After I had come back from the bathroom, it was missing from where I had place it. I looked for around for it but I was unable to find it…

I was using that as more of a metaphor actually, but it is quite odd it would disappear, and I still find that a bit convenient.

Anyway, it's good to hear your working on getting a medical examination
. If the tests come back negative, I'll be more than happy to discuss the paranormal possibilities.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You are having 'sleep paralysis' apparently it is quite common. I myself have had various times at night where you 'wake up'.
With me , I seem to be asleep but still quite lucid and aware of something holding me down, Iam unable to move or speak, if I do speak I end up croaking really quietly ,not even rousing my wife lying next to me to help me out of the predicament I'm in.
The firrst time I 'woke up' I was lying on my left side and saw what can only be described as a 'gnome' or 'gargoyle' ( a small hunched over figure with grey skin about 3 feet high) disappear behind my back. i croaked but no words came out of my mouth, there was no pain just a feeling of despair and fear. I awoke a couple of minutes later and checked the room. I went back to sleep and didn't think anymore of it till it happened again a few months ago.
This time the same situation(lying on my left side) but as well as the 'gnome' there was a taller figure dressed in a black or vey dark grey hooded cape. Lit against the shadows but a thin white outline.
The 'gnome disappeared behind me again but this tiime even though I couldn't speak verbally in my mind I said in my mind (this is what makes me smile when I think about it) I said ' Demon begone from me' . They all promptly disappeared and I awoke from the feeling of despair and fear. I actually wrote down my experiance as much as I could in a small diary so I can keep a record of any kind of pattern.
I did a little research and again like on most of these kinds of sites there are various trains of thought from 'Alien probing/checking' to pyshic barriers lowewring and your 'astral self' trying to get past your conscious mind i.e 'astral projection' ( your astral mind is apparently weaker than your waking mind but when you sleep its as is if, (one train of thought - I can't remember who suggested this but I found it intriging) your waking mind fills the doorway to the astral plane keeping you in check but when you hit a certain brainwave pattern your astral mind becomes curious as to finding out what the astral plane is like . (you sleep and experience the astral plane but have no control over it or any outcome) but if your lucid when the astral mind hits the plane you have full control as if your awake.) so the conscious mind blocks the doorway out of fear of losing the astral mind.
So there you go who knows what the real answer is but according to science iit's just sleep paralysis. a common effect with no underlying medical problems. Like cramps you have no real control when you suffer from it , it just happens occasionally.

I prefer the astral path though as I'm the mindset of there are too many things we don't understand , but I'm sure having fun and exercising the old grey cells trying to find out 'what's out there'.
Keep up the good work on this site and I'll be reading more of it ..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Of course there are sceptics who’d rather stay in the safe zone and point to hallucinations and other such mind games but I’ve gone through too much for too damn long to simply tell myself this is not really happening.
[edit on 3-6-2008 by sanctum]

How do you know? have you been prescribed proper medication and it didn't stop the scenario from happening?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Textreply to post by andre18

Hello Andre,

No one can say with absolute certainty what you are experiencing though many feel they are experts in all things, and others just want to help, so I suggest you do not take anyone persons opinion as your own until you have researched more. It is true there is sleep paralysis, but there are also abductions and it is not easy to determine either without further exploration of your experiences. I might suggest you try and rule out abductions before you try a doctor and see if the shoe fits.

I have been researching and treating people who have had real experiences with abductions and a good way to know for certain is being taken when you are awake and seeing them face to face. It happens believe it or not. This is nothing demonic, I do not even believe in demons so they do not bother me so forget the holy water and binding spells. Look for good evidence in hard research and join a abduction support group, they will be able to tell you if you have had experiences. Remember to stay logical but do not be afraid of the truth should you find it.

Omo

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
to me it sounds like a classic abduction case.
unless you read it or subconsciously picked it up somewhere and your having one of those super real dreams.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
New poster here,

This is absolutely fascinating stuff. I should be asleep now, but I'm too affraid to sleep.

If you tried communicating before and it worked, why not try again and see what else you find out? Ask them where they're from, why they are visiting you, what do they want with you?

I've had some strange experiences in my life, but they were all blissful/euphoric...

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Out of interest, do you wear glasses or contact lenses at all?

I've noticed that every story of night time activity, whatever you believe it is, no one ever mentions that they couldn't see properly because they were in bed, and didn't have their glasses on. The majority of the people that report such activity seem to describe things in detail, and insist it wasn't a dream or sleep paralysis, yet don't mention if they wear glasses at all. It's not reported... but surely these things don't happen ONLY to people with 20/20 vision.

If you DO wear glasses, yet weren't wearing them, and saw the occurances perfectly (no blurryness) then it would seem sensible to conclude it was an hallucination, or some other kind of projection, from you own mind.

If you don't wear glasses, then discard this post, I guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
First post here.

Hi Andre18,

You mentioned that tried talking to them before and it worked with success. Have you tried talking to them again? If you do, try asking them more questions about why they chose you, and what they want with you? Maybe you can have the Jim Sparks experience where they end up teaching you things about their technology, how they travel, why they are doing what they do, Earth history, etc.

Personally, I've had my share of unexplained "spiritual" experiences to know that there is more to life than what we see. My experiences have been euphoric and positive, so no complaints here.

---

This is the Jim Sparks story.

Up Close With The Aliens: The Keepers Pt. 1
www.youtube.com...

This is a video of the inside life of the Alien Grays: exactly what they are doing here, what their mission is, how they look, how they act and an inside glimpse of their tremendous mental powers and the abductions. Jim Sparks has been with them a countless number of times and recounts in great detail everything he has seen. This is an amazing preview of the Alien life, that is here and working.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I've had this for years, its sleep paraylasis the rest just seems like an active imagination.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Like the above people said, sounds like Sleep paralysis.

You seem to want it to be aliens though, so maybe that's whats going on in your dreams while it happens.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OP: I dunno what to tell you man but your Avatar is buggin me out....

I've started experiencing sleep paralysis about a year ago for the first time, I've had 3 episodes since, It's not cool because I actually stop breathing when it happens, but the last time I've seemed to realized that it was happening and brought myself out of it.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by porschedrifter]

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join