It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush ADMITS Explosives at the WTC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tacticaljay
President Bush says very clearly that he was in FLorida and waching it on tv.............

Exactly what the point is.

I know you really want to believe that AMERICA had something to do with 9/11.......

No. I really want to believe that America had nothing to do with it. Including letting it happen. Unfortunately, I haven't come to that conclusion yet.

Very POOR reporting on this video...............it would just be better if youd stop this campaign.

What campaign would that be? Trying to have our elected officials actually tell us the truth? Wow, fancy that. A truthful government.

We were attacked by terrorists.........NOT AMERICANS.

And you know this for a fact because? Someone told you to believe it?

I really take offense to you thinking our president would be involved in a tragedy like this.

I really take offense to our president waiting for 411 days to investigate the most heinous crime ever in our lifetime.

If you are so unhappy in AMERICA, please leave.

No thanks. I'm a true patriot. That is, when I see something wrong with the system, I try to improve it. Running away does not solve anything.

If YOU like AMERICA so much, why don't you go to Iraq and make those people feel the same as you. Since AMERICA is so wonderful, they should welcome you with open arms. Correct?

There really is NO COVER UP! but thanks for your thoughts.

The fact that Bush and Cheney refused to testify under oath is enough of proof of a cover up. But, live in your fantasy reinstag world. It will be all well and good, until they come for YOU.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sneggiwt
Didn't realize there were so many morons on this board

I have a feeling you won't last long on this board. And if you think we're all morons....leave.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetfall
weak, and loose. deliberately edited to perpetuate misunderstanding and innuendo. if this is the best the 911 conspiricists have, then its proof that the conspiracy does not exist. this presentation outlines what can only be recognised as barely qualifiable coincidences. barely. a real stretch.

It has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is at least a consipracy to cover up information.

How deep that conspiracy goes remains to be seen, and may or may not imply inside involvement.

What everyon has to ask themselves about the scenario is are they willing to concede and accept the cover up of infomation on the good faith that no greater conspiracy exists, or is the cover up itself intolerable?

I fall into the latter cataegory, most the former.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I stand corrected.

11 a.m. on 9/11. One of the first broadcasts of Flight 11's impact into WTC 1.
WMV video download (831kB)

Source: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

That's 11 am in Chicago which is 12 pm eastern standard time. Well after both towers fell BTW. So, the 30 minutes remark is still untrue.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hello, I am icybreeze and i am a recovering skeptic.

due to the video testimony of Mr. Silverstein and the nervesneous by
which Mr Kerry and his wife reacted to the question and the answer
that Kerry gave, I am now in your camp.
Good job and thank you for this post.
I have taken yet another red pill...

(the holograms and missile strikes are still difficult to swallow)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I stand corrected.

11 a.m. on 9/11. One of the first broadcasts of Flight 11's impact into WTC 1.
WMV video download (831kB)

I am waiting for your apology to me for calling me a liar and attempting to instigate a ban and for just being rude.......

I probably shouldn't hold my breath.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I remember when it happened and I remember that Bush, the teacher and others said there was a television in the classroom that day broadcasting news.

Really? Why has she changed her story then?

The TV in
the room where Mr. Bush waited wasn't even plugged in,
according Ms. Rigell, the principal.

www.cwalocal4250.org...

"'I actually heard the first plane had hit from the president, and he said that a plane had hit the World Trade Center and that it was a commercial plane,' says Rigell. 'He said but we're going to go on, and in my mind I had created this picture of a plane knocking off some bricks on the corner of the World Trade Center.'" (1) [End quote from Rigell]

Source: emperors-clothes.com...

Original source that is not up anymore (wonder why?)

1) The quotes from Principal Rigell were published in the MSNBC article, "Sarasota, Fla.: Small school, big lessons," by Ashleigh Banfield. The article can be read at www.msnbc.com...
Jared Israel's analysis of the article, entitled "MSNBC's Attempt to Cover-up for Mr. Bush Backfires," can be read at
emperors-clothes.com...

So, who saw what, when, where and how is the big question. Because, at least to me, it appears Mr. Bush is not all that truthful.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
I am waiting for your apology to me for calling me a liar and attempting to instigate a ban and for just being rude.......

I apologize. I just get sick of people trying to pass off things as truth without any evidence. Hence why i went searching to find the truth which you could have done and shut me up within about 5 minutes. Also sorry if I came off as being rude.

I probably shouldn't hold my breath.

Well, unlike some here, I will gladly eat crow and admit my mistakes. Look around for my posts. I am usually the one who "debunks" myself. That is because when I say something, I like to know it's fact or opinion.

Again, my apologies to you for being rude and calling you a liar. Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
apologize. I just get sick of people trying to pass off things as truth without any evidence.

Well, unlike some here, I will gladly eat crow and admit my mistakes. Look around for my posts. I am usually the one who "debunks" myself. That is because when I say something, I like to know it's fact or opinion.

Again, my apologies to you for being rude and calling you a liar. Peace.

Wow, I am surprised.

Thanks and its rare here for someone to do what you just did. I'm impressed!

Not that it really matters, but I now have a different opinion of you and lots of respect. I now realize that you are just passionate about this topic.

I would have posted some proof but actually I could not find the story you mentioned. If fact, I was about to make a post saying that perhaps over the six years since 911 my memory was mistaken and I only saw the second plane that day. Oh well....and apparently is was not 30 minutes but several hours had gone by before I saw the video of the first plane hitting the tower on TV.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

I'm glad I was able to reassure you that your memory wasn't failing. Don't sweat the 30 minute thing. I can't remember 30 minutes ago... let alone 6 years. Take care and you have earned my respect also.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Good you two made up hehe so no speech from me.

I don't know how Bush saw the first plane hit the tower. Fema was down there as well. All I can guess someone from Fema had a camera and was sending live feed to that tv. This is only a guess- what other reason could it be that Bush saw that.

Bush knew.. just look at his face when his press agent came in and told him. He just sat there and carried on. I can't ever forget that.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

Did he actually see that a plane crashed into the building? Probably not, but did he see that a plane had crashed into the twin towers? Most likely.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Did he actually see that a plane crashed into the building? Probably not, but did he see that a plane had crashed into the twin towers? Most likely.

Are you sure that those photos weren't photo ops? I looks like about 10:20 am to me. Wouldn't that put it right about after the second tower hit?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm baffled that the makers of that video would be stupid enough to use that 'planted explosives' bush quote as evidence. Anybody paying attention to when that statement was made -or anybody who actually read/heard the entire speech- would know that he was talking about (torture induced) confessions from KSM about future attack plans. I remember this one vividly because I was duped into reposting it at my blog with the guilty spin. I was stupid enough to repost it without studying it, and then I was slammed in my blog over it. I couldn't imagine being so sloppy as to actually include it in a video production.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
" The opratives planted the explosives high up so the people traped above couldnt escape"

Interesting take on it. The planes were explosive devices. And oh yeah, most of this video, like all conspiracy garbage, is edited out of context in a way that most closely resembles what the theorist wants it to say. You can take one simple sentence and make it mean 100 different things this way. Why not post the whole video of him talking about the "explosives". Because the context would show something completely different then what the theorist wants.

Nice try! But I see right through this whole video.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The tapes are fake, and there is at least 4 different fake bin ladens floating around.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post all these videos.

Actually I've seen them all before. Sorry, but I just don't buy it. Apart from coming across as blatantly propagandizing and using biased & edited 'facts' to imply things which more careful analysis reveals are just demonstrably not true, the presenters don't even understand (or pretend not to understand) the difference between the 900-strong and wholly legitimate Bin Laden family business empire linked to the Saudi Royal Family, and the renegade Osama's Al Qaida network founded on violent Jihadist Wahabism. I suspect that the makers of these cr*p videos are determined not to bother to learn the difference, as it might not support their MIHOP-conspiracy-theory belief-system.

They really are total cr*p. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad to see people so continually self-deluded.

This discredits the 'truth' movement even worse than the 'no planer' or 'laser guided missile' fools. I have no time for Bush&co, and can't wait for them to go, but these MIHOP-propagandizing Nazis are worse.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
can someone please post a transcript ? I think that would help the discussion greatly

Also, have you ever seen a "mashup" on youtube ? In this digital age, anything can be made to seem what the maker wants it to be

[edit on 6-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I actually resent this.

9/11 conspiracy guy = moon landing was a hoax guy = titor is legit guy . It's all just anti-establishment conformity at it's worst.

Blanket brush strokes at it's worst.

And yes, you can make anything look like you want, to further your agenda. Including faux news.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Drwhofan:

You claim to have seen the vidoe 30 minutes after the attacks. Impossible

You are either mistaken, or flat out lying. The video of the first plane hitting the tower WAS NOT available until the next day.

How can I prove this? Easy.
The truth is that the clip, shot by the Naudet brothers was STILL BEING FILMED for at least 2 hours after the attacks. How so? The video doesn't connlcude until after both collapses have occured. I suggest watching it if you haven't already.

Again. I cannot emphasize how wrong are on this. This is the easiest debunking I've ever had to do.

reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

i've been looking for something new anyway, I'll remove it

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join