It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush ADMITS Explosives at the WTC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
reply to post by spacevisitor

Look at JFK at the time I bet it was a lot like 9/11 people going crazy wanting the truth ...and now look 40 odd years later no one cares ...9/11 will go the same way it your right it is scary.
Like I keep saying "they" HAVE got away with it and there is nothing anyone can or will do

The only ones, who really can do something about all of this are the American people itself.
And American history proves, that they have the power to do it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Corruption has happened many times in history, but the only difference is that back then people could organize a big mob and simply take care of business themselfs. Kill the corrupt kings, burn their castles etc.

Today, I see civilians going up against the military as something almost impossible, if they are willing to open fire on civilians to protect the corrupt leaders.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Forgive me if i came across as being rude or ignorant. it wasnt my intention... i have done some research. And formed my OWN opinions whith what i have seen,read and heard.

i hope i didnt offend you like i say it wasnt my intention.

No dude, nothing personal. Appreciate your post though.

The point is that Osama has demonstrated over 25 years that his nexus-organization was quite capable of planning, organizing, financing and executing something like the 9/11 attacks. They have carried out many essentially similar operations before, all over the world. They publicly own up to having done it, on the record. Osama has been interviewed about it, and interestingly as a trained civil engineer he expressed surprise that the WTC collapsed. This was not forseen. His explanation is that God did it, because He is with them...

If you want to advocate an alternative set of perpetrators, this Osama aspect has to be convincingly tackled addressed and explained, or the alternative theory has a hole in it.

Hope this is clear.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

That confession has a lot of controversy surrounding it. The tapes are fake, and there is at least 4 different fake bin ladens floating around.

Some links:

The Fake bin laden video tape
"Fatty" bin laden
Government refusing to authenticate bin laden video
The 'FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11'

You are being LIED to. Bin laden had nothing to do with 9/11.

Here is another clip with Bush saying you guys attacking Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Wasnt that what you were told to believe? That terrorists attacked WTC and now you have to go over there to fight them so you didnt need to fight them in the US?

I also invite you to watch the Bush - Bin Laden connection. Bin Laden has been used as a tool to create a crisis anywhere on the planet for a long time.

And if that isnt enough, you have more here.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I hope they do something , and i hope they do it soon

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
So you are saying that Bush saw the first plane hit live?

I'll make this response, then you can make your response, then we'll leave it at that, since we're not discussing the topic at hand.

No, I'm not saying Bush saw the first plane hit live. Unlike you, I don't pretend to know whether he did or didn't.

He said: "And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on"

He says he saw an airplane hit the tower. For people who want that to be a confession, it would read exactly that, he saw a plane hit the tower, aka, he had a live feed.

For others, he could basically be saying he saw THAT a plane hit the tower.

Add the word "that" in to that sentence and it changes everything..

"And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw that an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on"

One word, and there's no debate here.

Since he's not the greatest speaker in the world, I tend to lean towards him screwing up that sentence.

But he said the same thing again a few months later, I believe.

So again, unlike you, I'm not pretending to know what he did and didn't see.

My whole point with debating you was you were claiming the video was there within 30 minutes. It wasn't. You were proved wrong on that. End of story.

I'm sorry being wrong is a tough thing for you to deal with, but I promise you, you'll survive.

You are very rude and I will no longer respond to your lame posts.

Oh, right, I'm the rude one, although you're calling everyone morons and have this confrontational attitude about you in your posts. You think everything you type is right, and what everything everyone else says is wrong, unless they agree with you.

I've seen you proved wrong many times on this board, and you still continue to confront people with blatant lies.

I think you need to get your ego in check and realize you're not right about everything. In fact, you're wrong about most things.

And I don't really care if you respond to my posts. I won't lose sleep at night.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NorvusOrdoMundi,*snip*, there is such a thing called a time frame. Bush says he was sitting outside of the classroom waiting to go in, when he saw a plane hit the tower. The second plane struck while Bush was INSIDE of the classroom, reading to the children. He also says "I used to be a pilot and I said there's one terrible pilot. Must have been a horrible accident or something."
Clearly he is not describing two terrible pilots because the second plane had not yet hit.
I believe the purpose for that speech is so Bush can cover up why he did not immediately react to the first plane strike. By saying he assumed it an accident, he is trying to absolve himself of gross dereliction of duty.

Mod Edit - Removed Personal Reference

[edit on 11/4/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
George Bush admits opratives planting explosives in the WTC high enough so people traped above couldn't esacpe. Do we need anymore proof?

Good Post-

Too bad no one listened to me when I mentioned that the WTC's were demoed.. Oh when was it some months back.. But did anyone listen to me? Oh no not at all.

Btw did anyone mutter under their breath saying.."Oh Leyla is full of it she's no scientist- she has no clue of what she's saying.The WTC's collapsed from the heat and the jet fuel."

Well I wasn't born yesterday you know. I'm not a engineer but gee a 110 foot building falling at free fall speeds- completly collapsing at 10 seconds. To me that a sign of something fishy.

As I said before 9-11 happened to pave the way for the NAU. And that.. I told you so.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I stopped watching after the minute because it was incorrect already. He mentioned that Bush could not have seen the first plane hit the building because video was not available until the next day. Well that is a total lie or whoever made the video is just a moron. If they cannot get this right or are purposefully not telling the truth, then the rest of the video must also be total crap!

I saw video on TV of the first plane hitting the tower less than 30 minutes after it occured. And I'm sure the video was being played well before I saw it.

Totally useless and misleading video.

The only way this can be true is if you were there on the street, or you are one of the Naude't Brothers.

NO ONE saw the first impact on TV on 9/11.

Get your facts straight.

Is it just too scary for you people too admit that 9/11 was an inside job, a self inflicted wound?

God to think I could be accused of a crime, and have people like you on the jury really scares the living crap outta me. Deny Ignorance? and then some.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

join the club. Hey whatever though, if this video gets even one person to open there eyes, and see what's been right in front of their face for the last 6 years, then it's all good. I gave the thread a star, as I will any truth movement thread (that's within the realm of reality)

But some people can't see the forest for the trees , ya know? I think there's a good amount of spooks posting on this sight unfortunately. Only takes a couple of guys with a few different accounts to turn the whole tone of a thread into the ground. That's what happened to my efforts I believe.

Does the government know who is posting here at ATS?, and are they watching us? I wouldn't put it past them. Would they set up a mess of accounts, to derail threads like this one (which is fairly easy to do, if you have enough accounts, just get 10 people to say"hey i saw the first plane hit the tower on 9/11; any drivel will do, or the usual, "no he meant this when he said that". love that one.) I guarantee they have done it here, and will continue to. It's sad our leaders are a bunch of war mongerring, money hungry criminals, who don't care for the people who died on 9/11.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i did not even watch the full first video... dear god what have we done.... a Unending war started with a cloak and a dagger.....

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

the poor president------he's got a memory like mine ?-----i cant remember 1 day from the next and somethings i dont remember at all when "interrogated" by my wife--even though according to her i know what she's talking about-----------i can live with him making a slip like what you show on the video------i just hope to G-D that he is not a part of this nwo buisness that i do not agree with nor want a part of thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There's one little inconvenient fact that I'd love for someone to explain:

If the explosives theory is true, how did the U.S. government manage to "rig" 220 floors of busy Manhattan office space, without SOMEONE noticing?

Look at other large-building demo jobs; it not something you exactly set up in five minutes. You end up with wires and detonation cord everywhere, not to mention the explosives hung all around.

Surely at least ONE of the 50,000 or so WTC staffers would have noticed something awry, like unusual tower-wide "maintenance" done in the floors and ceilings, or newly exposed tangles of wires. Have any survivors mentioned this?

While a lot of things at the WTC scene don't add up (like authorities insisting that people stay INSIDE the damaged and burning towers), I have to question anyone's ability to secretly rig and blow such large occupied buildings.

Please enlighten me. Anyone.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

...what are you even talking about?
Your response to me makes no sense considering what I've said. I'm not even sure exactly what you're trying to say, or why you're saying it to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gb540
If the explosives theory is true, how did the U.S. government manage to "rig" 220 floors of busy Manhattan office space, without SOMEONE noticing?

Some did- Work was being done on certain floors. Office workers noticed white dust settled on furniture.

There were perhaps two power downs and the office emplyee's had to leave the buildings.

Watch 9-11 mysteries demolitions. This should answer your questions

Another odd thing many people made it out safely- but they were told to go back by Port Authority. I'm sure our buddy Rudy may have had a hand in it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Frankly I have not bought into the whole Bushco brought down the Towers etc. But at this point, does it really matter? Their list of treacherous acts grows every day.
As far as I'm concerned- that's good enough proof for me to HAVE IT ADDED TO THE LIST.
If they didn't already have connections with AQ to pull it off- they have at least done everything in their power to help them in their cause to bring US to our knees. recuitments up, hate is up: Our economy's in the hole, we are politically divided, we have lost the majority of our freedoms, and are basically petrified. Bush & Cheney and fiends have done more as terrorist to the people of the US than AQ could have ever dreamed of pulling off.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gb540
There's one little inconvenient fact that I'd love for someone to explain:

Look at other large-building demo jobs; it not something you exactly set up in five minutes. You end up with wires and detonation cord everywhere, not to mention the explosives hung all around.

Surely at least ONE of the 50,000 or so WTC staffers would have noticed something awry, like unusual tower-wide "maintenance" done in the floors and ceilings, or newly exposed tangles of wires. Have any survivors mentioned this?

While a lot of things at the WTC scene don't add up (like authorities insisting that people stay INSIDE the damaged and burning towers), I have to question anyone's ability to secretly rig and blow such large occupied buildings.

Please enlighten me. Anyone.

Well my theroy on this is : The fist attcke on the WTC, in the basment was a cover, so "they" could plant the explosives in the basment, Plus and i have been looking again for this video but i cant find it yet. I saw/heard in a video clip, it was a radio/Tv show phone in about an English guy working at the WTC up untill attacks and he said in the few weeks before the attacks, there was loads of "NEW" building work going on all over the WTC, and people where being moved about from floor to floor. A lot more work was going on than usual he said, Lots of drilling etc he said the dust was everywhere and had never seen anything like it at the WTC before.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

IMO Bush is leading the way in NWO holding hands firmly with the UK

I used to think: "people will only take so much,and then they snap"

Im still waiting for the people to snap

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

guess what ?-----you dont know me at all ---i cant stand "doctors" proding and playing with this sack of s**t G-D gave me-----i'd sooner die than be innoculated for the plague or whatever----if you think this life is such a great fun experience have at it --i only hope for G-D to wake me up and give me a usefull job to take care of once this present day age of "sodom and gomorrah" is ended.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Too many posts to read all the way through but i'll sum up my points.

1. The explosives thing. Bush is obviously talking about the planes but hes a tit and got his words muddled. Noone, not even that idiot could accidently come out with something meaning anything else.

2. I saw the 1st plane hit on 9/11. So Bush would have. I remember it very well, i was in middle school (year 7 so i would of been 11 i think.) ... And i went to my aunties that day from school and saw it all on the TV's showing BOTH planes hitting. No mistaken the 2nd for the 1st. I saw both. So some footage obviously was released on 9/11 NOT the day after.

No mystery in this particular thread, just bumbling on Bush's part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join