It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush ADMITS Explosives at the WTC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

You are great on diverting things so here I''ll repeat bush had no way of seeing live or recorded feed

Dude, are you actually reading my post.

I am not diverting anything because I did NOT say Bush saw the planes hitting the towers. You must be confusing me with someone else which is why I asked you if you were talking to me.

there for bush is a liar and you are ignorant

I don't know about Bush but perhaps you should look in the mirror when using the word 'ignorant' because you must not be reading my post.

Again, I did NOT say Bush saw the planes hitting the towers.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
So i take it you belive it was a genuine terror atatck then

Of course it was a genuine attack. Nobody has provided proof otherwise especially the video you posted in this thread. A tiny snipett of Bush on a YouTube video is far from proof. As I said, provide the full Bush statement from a reputable source then perhaps you might have something. Even IF it were true, do you really think Bush would mention it at a press conference? No way!

I guess you also thnk that Oswald killed JKF all by him self ...with that magic bullet?

I guess you also think the moon landing was a fake.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
I don't remember. This was what, 6 years ago.

Precisely you don't remember That about says it all

Law suit filed and accepted

Yawl might want to check this out It is the real deal

tangibleinfo.blogspot.com...

drjudywood.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

I was refering to your 30 minutes after crash televised recording theory.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I saw video on TV of the first plane hitting the tower less than 30 minutes after it occured.

I was debating you on this

And I'm sure the video was being played well before I saw it.

20 minutes between first and second crash

[edit on 4-11-2007 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
4thDoctorWhoFan:
"Of course it was a genuine attack. Nobody has provided proof otherwise especially the video you posted in this thread."

1. Show me proof that 19 men living in caves were able to hijack a commercial airliner, get past NORAD, who was a 100% interception rate.

"A tiny snipett of Bush on a YouTube video is far from proof. As I said, provide the full Bush statement from a reputable source then perhaps you might have something."

2. Sorry, I suppose I was lead to believe the CNN logo and ticker at the bottom of the video that screamed LIVE was proof and source enough. My B. I guess hearing the words directly from the guys mouth, you may still need a source. Oh....wait.... that would be idiotic.

"Even IF it were true, do you really think Bush would mention it at a press conference? No way!"

Yes. He is a moron.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
He was probably talking about the planes. Half of what he says on any given day doesn't make sense. I'd chalk it up to a low IQ and inability to speak, rather then to accidently revealing a coverup. Doesn't mean there wasn't one, just anything taken from a Bush speech needs to be taken with a big grain of salt. I do like the part where they talk about the plane being shot down though.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by b309302]

An individuals articulation has nothing to do with IQ. I guess if we are to use that manner as a judge of IQ, then Stephen Hawking must be the lowest common denominator, correct?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

An individuals articulation has nothing to do with IQ. I guess if we are to use that manner as a judge of IQ, then Stephen Hawking must be the lowest common denominator, correct?

Bush's IQ was posted in another thread 90 I believe it was

[edit on 4-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats fake its 80 points to many...but seriously is that all he got 90?..dunce

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Not really. With Hawkings, it's simply the sound of the voice he uses, not so much the articulation. he doesn't jumble up words or use improper grammar, etc. And then you add in the content of what Bush says as well, and his inability to do simple things like ride a bike, etc. It's a pretty safe bet that the guy is a complete idiot.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wow... can't believe I'm actually taking the time to point out something so blatantly obvious.

He never mentions nor even implies that what he is saying has to do with 9/11. He says

"For example, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed described the design of planned attacks of buildings inside the U.S. and how operatives were directed to carry them out. That is valuable information for those of us who have the responsibility to protect the American people. He told us the operatives had been instructed to ensure that the explosives went off at a high -- a point that was high enough to prevent people trapped above from escaping."

Now... according to wikipedia...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed — as it was claimed by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal Hearing [4] in Guantanamo Bay — confessed to masterminding the September 11th attacks, the Richard Reid shoe bombing attempt to blow up an airliner over the Atlantic Ocean, the Bali nightclub bombing in Indonesia, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and various foiled attacks.[5]

Thus... in the speech Bush was most probably talking about the attacks they were planning in general... thus it is very possible that in those attacks explosives were to be used... and the people were instructed to use them as Bush says.

Nowhere is it linked to 9/11.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sneggiwt

Thanks for playing.

I didnt realize it was a game, i thought 1000s of people had lost there lifes and millions had been lied to, please forgive me.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sneggiwt

If you look at the complete picture of 9/11, the government story is ridiculous. There is no way around that.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Of all the footage I have seen already, and seeing footage like this, my opinion of who where in reality the perpetrators of the tragedy of 911 is irreversible, and nothing can change that anymore.

I see also in total amazement and disbelieve, that there are still so many Americans who, despite all the available footage presented, still backups the official story.
This gives me a very, very bad feeling for the future.

I wander what these people, has to say about things like this?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Have a look at this thread for the rest of the parts.

Thanks for the links Copernicus, I will do that.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Exactly how i think and feel

Look at JFK at the time i bet it was alot like 9/11 people going crazy wantig teh truth ...and now look 40 odd years later no one cares ...9/11 will go the same way it your right it is scarey.

Like i keep saying "they" HAVE got away with it and there is nothing anyone can or will do

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

So i take it you belive it was a genuine terror atatck then?, ordered by a caveman?......how come the Bin-ladens where some of the fist people to be flown to safety on 9/11 ,,,,is it becuase they are the Bushes buddys?

It seems by the tone of this comment, and by referring to Osama Bin Laden as a 'caveman' you are trying to make some kind of political point that, despite Osama'a & Al Qaida's admission of planning, executing and financing the 9/11 'planes operation', you choose to believe he is lying. Maybe because the facts don't fit with your conspiracy-theory belief system? Forgive me if I am wrong about this, but that's how it looks.

Facts can be inconvenient sometimes.

The Bin Ladens are a large and enormously wealthy family in Saudi Arabia. If you have been to Saudi, you see their businesses literally everywhere - especially in Jeddah. Shipping, finance, engineering, agriculture, manufacturing - all over the place. They are very closely connected to the Royal Family.

Osama (Osama bin Muhammad bin 'Awad bin Laden) is the black sheep of the family, whose history is well known and well documented. He studied economics and business administration and has a degree in civil engineering. He is multi-lingual. He is a multi-billionaire with virtually unlimited financial resources spread throughout several jurisdictions. He is highly educated and knowledgeable about western culture and widely traveled. He has proven over 25 years to be an extremely effective leader and organizer, ruthless in planning, executing and carrying out more than 120 multi-point terror attacks in 15 different countries, mostly in the ME but as far afield as Indonesia and Spain.

'Caveman'. Yeah, that would be about right then. Please credit other contributors to ATS with a bit of knowledge and intelligence.

'The Bin Ladens were some of the first people to be flown to safety...' safety from what? Which Bin Ladens? There are about 900 of them involved in the family's various businesses. None except Osama are known to have been in any way involved in the terror thing, either in Saudi or against western interests in the rest of the world. Why the hell should they not travel if they choose to? If you committed a crime, would you expect your remote extended family to be condemned for it?

If you're going to push this MIHOP agenda, you are more likely to persuade those who do not share your perspective if you address the basic questions and provide some evidence to justify your world-view. Otherwise, it's just opinion not backed up by anything of substance, and no-one is likely to be convinced by it.

And no, I don't believe 'the official line' either. But the MIHOP world-view has a lot more holes in it than the 'official version' and is even less credible.

[edit on 4/11/2007 by bovarcher]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Well, the entire society is very controlled these days. Nothing important gets investigated, because the crooks control the whole thing.

Here is a decent clip including Robert Baer, former CIA case officer, talking about it:

The media are spreading incredible disinformation to the public and dumbing them down, while they sit there laughing about it...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

4thDoctorWhoFan,
no hard feeling, but I always wandered why the people in your car are so extremely happy.
And then I thought, maybe it has something to do with your answers about 911.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

Forgive me if i came across as being rude or ignorant. it wasnt my intention. I respect almost all at ATS( the lizard dudes and the shape shifters come on) there are some very clever people here.a lot cleverer than, and i in no way wanted to insult anyones intelligence or lack of it.

I took on board all of what you and everyone else has posted ....and yes i knew Bin Larden is very well educated. i have done some research. And formed my OWN opinions whith what i have seen,read and heard.

i hope i didnt offend you like i say it wasnt my intention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join