It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats wow guild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
anyone else wana jump on board with the idea?

Figure out what side/server we want to be on and make some toons on that server. It would be a cool place to hang out and take a break from the endless grinding.

u2u me if your interested.

or hit me up ingame

i play on bloodscalp server (us) and will be on eather my priest (maxum) or shaman (koragala)

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If you did start one why not on a new server?

Wow bores me endlessly.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
if u read my post carefully i said we could figure out a server i just put my ingame contact details there so people can hit me up ingame about it

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
my bad

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'll join. I'm fine with a PvP server, but I think some might not be ok with that idea.

Also, this would have to mean that everyone chooses one side (Alliance or Horde) or else we wouldn't be able to communicate in the game. Set up a group in Vent too and we will be set.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah I'm a recovering wowaholic, haven't played it in about a month, all that animal killing in Nagrand bored me to tears.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm pretty much stuck on killing tigers and panthers in STV. I hate seeing so many horde there. I mind my business and all of the sudden a horde that is either 4 levels under me, or 4 above me appears out of no where and attacks me. Of course, I'm a feral druid, so I pwn them like there's no tomorrow, which caused them to call in their lvl 70 friends.

Seems like a reoccurring pattern there. I can't wait till I hit lvl 40 and head to Arathi. I'm tired of STV.

Back on topic, I think you should go ahead and choose a server and make a guild charter, so that you have a start. When more WoW players see this, the guild would have grown with our characters being high enough lvl to help low lvl members.

new topics

top topics

join