It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Think AIDS is Man Made, Please Raise your Hand!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I do believe that AIDS was a man made disease. I recently came across a program that shed some light on that subject. In the program it was stated that the virus started as some form of polio vaccine that was introduced to a country in Africa, however the experiment went wrong. Now the most convincing thing for me was that where this vaccine was first given is where the first cases of AIDS appeared. I have attached an article that i found online to support what I have stated so that there is no false information given on my part.

www.uow.edu.au...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
It doesn't make sense to me that a government program designed to make bioweapons would even bother with something like chlamydia or gonorrhea. These diseases don't kill, sterility is a worst case scenario for the most part.

Well think about it like this. If someone here contracted the Marburg Virus, EBola, or the Hanta Virus, we'd ALL freak out because this is definately not normal disease material. NOt to mention, something like that, easily traceable. STd's are common. If I were trying to wipe someone out, without bringing attention to myself, I'd do it in a manner that was as close to natural as I could.

AHA! Bioweapons and PsyOps at it's prime form, the Government doesn't run seedy ops in broad daylight. They use hidden means to get things accomplished, AKA the conspiracy theory is born.

Take away the ability to reproduce, and voila, the gene is wiped out. Many gay men carry on a double lifestyle, due to the fact that they want to have children, or just to be perceived at what society deems "normal".
One philosophy of homosexuality, is that it happens to be genetic. Therefore, if they cannot reproduce, the gene that causes homosexuality is wiped out of existance. Natural selection due to manmade circumstances.

You don't believe me, things like this have been going on for a very long time. Go to the library and take out the book titled "Bad Blood: The Tuskeegee Syphilis Experiments." Bill Clinton issued survivor compensation for this in 1994? I think. You can also watch the movie "Miss Evers' Boys"

The government wanted to see if the Black male was as susceptible to Syphilis as his white counterpart, so what they did was issue vaccines that were supposed to be vitamins and medicines to the farmers that would make them feel better, turns out they were actually being given an injection of syphilis, to infect them, then refused treatments when they contracted it.

With all the mass media focused so heavily to feature just how evil being gay is, even our president says it is immoral and wrong, why is it so unfeasible that they would try to get rid of what they deem as so wrong?

And use it in a way that makes you think it simply due to the persons carelessness, and not some shocking conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i have to agree that i think that there is a realy good chance aids as well as others are actualy manufactured. but aids is only most well known. what about these "dedly" alergies such as with penut alergies where even a whiff of someone's breath who ate penut butter can kill? think about it, why is it becomeing such a problem?

as with a murder perhaps we need to look at who proffits from these things. namely pharmisuitical companies backed up by big brother fda. then on top of that you have the millitary reserch and developement. sure some could be acidental releases, but to be fair they are supposed to have major protection to prevent such things so would think that pharm. companies would be the best source of suspician. the very ones who will make a heady proffit from cures, vacines and other medicines used to combat it.

it's like one late night infomercial puts it "why make a cure which you cash in on once, when you can get cash monthly for treatments". a rather sad but very possibly true therory. when it comes o big business right and wrong tend to take a back seat to proffit.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here's my link contribution. After reading the history of designer diseases which were being pursued in Nazi Germany and Aparteid South Africa, and reading about the Tuskogee Syphillis Experiment Atrocity, it seems it would be only a matter of time.

www.aidsorigins.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I raise my hand!

Cmon, Sex with Green Monkeys ... or a weapon to whipe out morally corrupt, and pave the way for prime real estate in Africa in the next century when population growth will grow exponentially. I also believe their is a good possibility that the AVIAN h5n1 Virus was also created. I am not saying that the GOVT is behind this...I certainly hope not. But then again, they don't have the best track record when you consider what they did to the black soldiers at Tuskegee. I do believe that it was Man-Made! Maybe it was an Extremist Christian Group, maybe it was the Skull&Bones, or any other "secret organization" that is hell bent on changing the world in their image... Then again maybe it was a Mad Scientist...or the Russians "could" have done it. Wow, I think I just realized that the Average American Citizen has a lot of enemies. Everyone is a suspect!

Thank you for giving ATS a place where my opinion could be heard! You have recieved my WATS award for this month! Take a Bow...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hands down...

After being educated either by my wife or by many of the various medical researchers, bio-chemical engineers, and doctors and also visiting with various people who have travelled to my area from the Pasteur Institute and other major hospitals and research facilities who come to visit my wife or get training from her...I have to say no I don't believe this one.

I'll certainly be eager to see when someone thinks they have proof though.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have yet to see a more believable source of AIDS. It does seem taylormade for utilization as a thinning mechanism which weeds out the 'undesirables', homosexuals, IV drug users, and those too poor or uneducated to practice safe sex. The rates of infection in some developing nations is astounding.
If you could, either on this thread, or by U2U, share some of the reasons for your thumbs down, and maybe propose what you have heard is the most plausible source? It is a horrifying thought to consider that it was developed and unleashed by mankind. Though, considering global overpopulation, I can see the motivation for it, sociopathic as it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
The rates of infection in some developing nations is astounding.
If you could, either on this thread, or by U2U, share some of the reasons for your thumbs down, and maybe propose what you have heard is the most plausible source?

Well, I have actually posted HUGE posts regarding many of those issues. There was a mamber here that claimed to have proof (DoD papers) of a conspiracy and was sure that the WHO was involved. He/she was also sure that the government was holding back a cure. We had some lengthy discussions on the subject. Again, I don't claim to be an expert...just fairly well informed. It's actually hard to get experts to talk about this because when you mention a conspiracy, they all laugh in your face or get so scientific that a novice can't follow.

Here are some of my posts which might be of interest:

Post One
Post Two

Timeline
Also, look at the timeline. Why would the government look for a weapon of mass genocide in the beginning of the 70's jump to the completely unknown area of human retroviruses? There were many known and available lethal alternatives available. Military science had no reason to look at that group of viruses that HIV belongs to.

The first human retrovirus (HTLV-I) was not discovered until 1977, and even then it could not immediately be linked to any disease, but scientific evidence shows AID was already in several countries by that time. It would have had to be an epidemic years before the 70's. (Slow virus, remember?).

If you read the book "The Birth of AIDS" you would note that cases in the 1930's (earliest accurate records) show some isolated cases with all the earmarks of AIDS. Studying the DNA sequences to determine age have provided estimates for HIV in the 30-900 year range.

Then you have the social conditions of the time. International travel on the rise, the sexual revolution, injection drug use building and blood donations with multiple re-use of syringes in many Third World countries, provide an Occam's Razor type of explanation.

Thousands of Africans get infected with HIV each year from blood transfusions alone because they can't afford to screen their blood supply.

Reuse of old syringes which in some cases is a handful of needles for a few thousand people.

Poor protection practices. Just look at the STD rate in Africa as a result of a lack of basic public health. Poverty in those nations means that many Africans don't even have basic medication like aspirin

ATS Post

Post 4
Post 5

Response to: 10 Scientific Reasons why HIV can not cause AIDS

My opinion? Species jump (non-sexual, non-green monkey) and then spread by many, mnay factors which I outline in those posts. Not to mention that the genetic-engineering technology to create HIV (and resulting strains) was not available at the time AIDS first appeared.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join