It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk vs BBC Reporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If you enjoy schadenfreude when it comes to the insidious MSM I've got your fix for the day:

Twitter link to interview

The reporter right about now:

edit on 12-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Lol the body language of the "reporter".

The "reporter" comes over like an insecure chuck that can only bark with the pack around. When challenged by an alpha, he tugs the tail and becomes all jittery and out of concept. Because all these thoughts are not the "reporters" own conclusions and thoughts, he picked them up and went with the narrative, like the good drone he is.

I would have loved to see Musks facial expressions at that moment.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What kind of interview was that? Looks more like an Elon propaganda piece.

If Elon wants an example, sounds like Mike Adams at Natural News is still waiting for his account to be reinstated.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Interesting

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's obviously a mean strategy Musk uses.*
But it's kind of beautiful to watch.

* I mean he could have acknowledged it as 'a thing people say' but nope, he went for the throat of the poor guy in front of him instead

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Brilliant.

You make claims, you better back 'em up.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

"I've heard that some people have said" - textbook MSM bullsh!t.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Elon has made sure that NPR has a label showing that it is State Media on it's Twitter posts.

- BBC
- CBC

and many others should ALL have the same label.

MSM has turned itself into a joke, a very serious, deadly, society ending supporting, joke.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Let's not talk about the BBC's media empire ...

a reply to: MykeNukem

Elon has made sure that NPR has a label showing that it is State Media on it's Twitter posts. - BBC - CBC and many others should ALL have the same label.

Apparently Elon has capitulated to the BBC's demands anyhow ...

Elon Musk agrees to change its newly-added label for the BBC's account from "government funded media" to "publicly-funded"

The BBC objected to the label, saying earlier this week: "The BBC is, and always has been, independent.

"We are funded by the British public through the licence fee."

The [mandatory] licence fee collected $4.7bn in 2022 for the BBC, accounting for about 71% of the BBC's total income - with the rest coming from its commercial [advertising] and other activities like grants, royalties ...

edit on 12-4-2023 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Mauled.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of musk or of his cult like followers but good God, he ate that dude alive.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wonder if the BBC will broadcast the whole interview, now that a lot of people will have seen this 'trailer'?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

I was hoping it would make the rounds on ATS.

I'm not a big fan of Elon Musk but this was epic.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I wonder if the BBC will broadcast the whole interview, now that a lot of people will have seen this 'trailer'?

Rainbows
Jane

I don't really see how they have a choice.

They are using license fees to pay for the broadcast and Elon isn't cheap.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

They surely will not be showing that clip on MSDNC, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
If you enjoy schadenfreude when it comes to the insidious MSM I've got your fix for the day:

He obliterated the reporter.

I made the sane thread without knowing there is another one on the same topic...

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

No worries my man.

That type of thing does not bother me.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
What kind of interview was that? Looks more like an Elon propaganda piece.

If Elon wants an example, sounds like Mike Adams at Natural News is still waiting for his account to be reinstated.
Space X rocket scams
Rocket mass ejection technology can never take anything into space. All rockets burned out fuel and fall back to earth.
Rocket landing is a monkey show copied from a Russian movie in 1948. Rocket recovery uses parachute is much safer and cheaper. Every drop of fuel is used for accelerating the payload.
Rocket landing uses the same amount of fuel as to lift it up. Because the landing speed must be equal to or less than launch speed.
SpaceX rockets landing is fooling people that they have better rocket technology. Look the starship, how much fuel it can carry? How many seconds it can burn?
All space missions are faked. The world is full of lies. Everything in physics textbooks after 19 century is a lie. Check out my videos.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's obviously a mean strategy Musk uses.*
But it's kind of beautiful to watch.

* I mean he could have acknowledged it as 'a thing people say' but nope, he went for the throat of the poor guy in front of him instead
Space X rocket scams
Rocket mass ejection technology can never take anything into space. All rockets burned out fuel and fall back to earth.
Rocket landing is a monkey show copied from a Russian movie in 1948. Rocket recovery uses parachute is much safer and cheaper. Every drop of fuel is used for accelerating the payload.
Rocket landing uses the same amount of fuel as to lift it up. Because the landing speed must be equal to or less than launch speed.
SpaceX rockets landing is fooling people that they have better rocket technology. Look the starship, how much fuel it can carry? How many seconds it can burn?
All space missions are faked. The world is full of lies. Everything in physics textbooks after 19 century is a lie. Check out my videos.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

ISS is fake. Satellites are fake

NASA said they must reboost fake ISS orbital once a while. How can they reboost all fake satellites?

Ever thought why after five billion years of astro trash coming in nothing made into earth or moon’s orbit?

How can they Use rocket to send payload into orbit without a method and instrument to measure precise speed in space?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join