It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We need Barr (through legal action) to redirect attention to Democrats attempting a coup against the sitting President of the United States of America. That's as historically unprecedented as the 911 attacks were for the U.S..

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Having a bad vibe on Baltimore. If I were down in that area I wouldn't even go to Walmart. But, I don't like large crowds anyways.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

If you think that is freaky coincidental weird I know a guy (teacher) who taught at Columbine and survived. About a year later he moved his family to Connecticut and taught at a few schools and later landed at Sandy Hook, he survived that one. He moved his family again, this time to Florida and was a teacher at Stoneman Douglas High School. He survived that one too but my distant cousin did not survive.

Mind boggling!!

That was the last straw, he quit teaching all together, took up a home office online job and rarely leaves his house.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I also avoid large crowds as much as possible. Taking Q's Hot August reference which might point to the Baltimore area Hot August music festival on the 17th and combining it with Uruguay 's travel warning...

Could the cabal be planning a 911 style event in multiple locations on 178 (Baltimore, Detroit, Albuquerque)? As a FF to blame on anons? The date encodes Q (17), the chans (8) and also 187 (murder) by reversal of two digits. The MSM far right (white supremacist) narrative would point to this Detoit event as one of the targets:

African World Festival August 16 - 18, Detroit link

"The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT." and this festival includes several traditional themes.

edit on 6-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Looks like 8-Channel found platform that can't be hacked?

Twitter Description: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I couldn’t figure out how to install zeronet. I’ll wait and see if this sticks and becomes permanent. Heck, I couldn’t figure out how to navigate 8chan. When a thread linked by qpub at 8chan got to the end, I was stuck.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It's 5am and I've already had TWO emergency alert systems go off in 15 minutes on tv. That's very unusual. Anyone else experiencin this?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Why not do the sensible thing and just wait until someone we all can trust comes along and says "This program is safe."

I am sure that we will be guided.

One reference on twitter is not someone we can trust.

P

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I`m not computer savy but eager to hear its safe and available for Australia pheonix, so I`ll second that.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So this is what it has come to.

It's bigger than a swamp in DC. It's world wide. The main players are rich. Money is power, and unfortunately people with power come in all flavors, mostly on a scale between Good and Bad. Just remember, power corrupts, so the corrupt are the majority. The bad are holding the world hostage. They have cornered the market in more ways than you can image. They control what you eat, what you drink, what you are entertained with, the drugs and medicine you take, how you communicate, and often what you like and dislike, and how to think. They own it all, and they won't let you change that.

Their business ventures know no bounds, no morals, nothing. Their money bought them knowledge they don't even understand. Praying to shadows and performing rituals sold to them by charlatans. Where do they begin and where do they end? They believe they are gods.

They will make you sick with their food, and then sell you their drugs as a cure. They will artificially crash the economy and then convince you to bail them out with your money. They will kill your friends and family working hard in their towers, and use that to convince you to go to war and buy their guns and ammo. They will kill your kids at school to convince you to take away your own defenses, and form younger generations that don't want the tools they need to defend themselves. They will lie to your face repeatedly through mouthpieces on television, and then watch you take away your own rights, your own brother's and sister's lives, and divide the world. They will create conflict between you so you can vote for the next person to take over the power structure you helped them form. They will use their government positions and control to make money off of illegal drugs without getting caught, then turn around and arrest those they sold the drugs to and profit from prisons they own. They will bankrupt you when you go to the hospital for a medical emergency, and then pump you full of more of their FDA approved drugs, that they approved. They will spread viruses so they can sell you the vaccine. They will harvest children and adults both and sell their body parts to those who have too much money to wait for an organ wait list. They will psychologically profile specific individuals and through careful poking and prodding and with a little blood thickening concoction from their labs they will drug and hypnotize someone into performing a task, and that someone will think its a dream the entire time because they feel no pain.

Every time you try to rid the world of these sick people, they will use their money, their influence, and control against you. They are demented gangsters. A delusional mafia. They own countries, and they will start a war just to reset their control. Any time you tighten your grasp on them, they will start killing innocent people to get you to stop, and stir chaos as they sit safely in their bunkers in some unknown location. They have guns to the heads of the world, you are their slaves, and they will kill you again if you don't stop trying to get rid of them. Its a hostage situation.

--

It's ok though. Once the lights turn on, completely, and their eyes adjust from the darkness, and the dust settles, they will see they've been in the kingdom of heaven this entire time. Like little children left to play in a dark room without supervision, but the parents were secretly watching the entire time.

What have you done? When you thought nobody was watching, what have you done?

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake. He's making a list. Checking it twice. Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

lol...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The program is open source and therefore safe but it's an uncensored environment requiring the user to mute the undesirable, i doubt the whole Q thing will go there though not least because of breakdown in verification trip codes.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
CAUTION....blinking image

edit on Tue Aug 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded image

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
With all the, ahem, anomalies pointed out regarding the two shooting events and reported perpetrators one can easily conclude almost 30 murders were committed to unequivocally take down and attempt to silence "Q" and related discussion on 8Chan.

"ALL FOR A LARP"

Coordination of talking points by media and political elements to change narratives are so alike and predictable that they give every appearance of pre-planning and lock step cooperation rather than being a spontaneous reaction to unforeseen events.

The so-called Deep State in its desperate acts to discredit the movement towards truth and awareness only lends more credence to the movement as those acts actually provide confirmation of its lethal importance and actual threat to DS existence.

Phoenix

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The greatest part about this... all the synchronicity, all the coincidences... it is brilliant once you are tuned in. I'd imagine its what many in the past would consider messages from God, where random things seem to speak to them, and everyone thought they were crazy.

You see, the entire universe is formed by a handful of patterns. We might see most of it as chaos, but there is an overall pattern to everything. Like the golden ratio and golden spiral, for example, can be found all over nature. All based on some really simple laws like the path of least resistance, and opposites attract and likes repel, the pursuit of equilibrium, etc. these simple laws formed everything. They also left fingerprints everywhere.

Even your own body has this fingerprint in more than one way. For example, your cardiovascular system (veins and arteries) by itself look like electricity / lighting bolts, and or the roots and branches of a tree, or natural water streams branching off and going every route. Its the path of least resistance.

What I am getting at is, everything you see is a creation of the universe. It can't help but have a signature or fingerprint in everything it creates. Even you. Since you are also the creation, you leave fingerprints too, sometimes you don't even realize it, it unintentional. You just can't help but leave fingerprints when you touch something.

Every book written, every poem, every song, every comment or reply in a forum, every movie, every act, everything ever created by any person has the fingerprint of the universe in it somewhere. It is as if the universe itself wrote and created all those things... because it did. It also seems to have left a message behind too. The fingerprint is the message.

This is why a famous band can create a hit song with their own meaning, however, they don't realize all the alternative meanings they created as well unintentionally. Someone can come along and interpret the song in a completely different light, and every word still makes perfect sense in their own interpretation. Sometimes that interpretation seems divine.

It is speaking.

This sounds nuts. I know. But do you have ears to hear and eyes to see?
edit on 6-8-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Not really it was 8ch/pol/ that was implicated, the Q boards were collateral damage as was /leftypol/ and the Furries and all the rest of the fringe boards, it was a coordinated program though to discredit opposition using mind control subjects and heavy shilling to associate them with a board culture they were never a part of and didn't represent courtesy of Global Homo stooges, the real horror is the cynicism of that system and the part the MSM plays in it's perpetuation and advancement.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Conspiracy theories pose a new domestic terrorism threat, according to a secret FBI document"

"Anti-Government, Identity Based, and Fringe Political Conspiracy Theories Very Likely Motivate Some Domestic Extremists to Commit Criminal, Sometimes Violent Activity"

www.businessinsider.com...

Anti-government --that's me right there. What am I supposed to do...cower?
Fear has always been the biggest weapon in their arsenal. But truth is more powerful than fear.

You are not Anti US Gov you are anti great big gov that isn't better than smaller US Gov. Much different than the Squad of idiot haters of Americans and our freedom to say what we think. 1984 is here.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Former senator admits to fraud, bribery"

Former Republican state Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson, the nephew of Governor Hutchinson and son of former U.S. Sen. Tim Hutchinson, entered negotiated guilty pleas to federal felony cases in district court in Little Rock and Springfield, Mo., and later surrendered his law license. 

arktimes.com...

Hutchinsons are deeply entangled with the Clinton trafficking schemes and corruption rooted in the state of Arkansas

Former Sen. Linda Collins Smith ( murdered):

Add lame-duck Sen. Linda Collins-Smith to the list of legislators (now four) that have called for Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson’s resignation. And the Democratic gubernatorial candidate calls for more from the senator’s uncle, Gov. Asa Hutchinson.

“Today, I am calling for Senator Jeremy Hutchinson to resign as state Senator from District 33.

The recent documentation of his conduct, revealed in the Information filed in the District Court for the Western District of Missouri, in taking bribes in his official capacity as a Senator, makes him unfit to continue to serve.

Senator Hutchinson should immediately resign this office. His continued presence in the Senate is a disservice to his constituents and the people of Arkansas.”

arktimes.com...

I believe she had other dirt on him as well (involving trafficking)

DOJ strikes, YAAA! Now the people can drain Arkansas. Bless them and oooo PIG SUEY ! Its football time soon. Please, let the games begin on the field and stop off it dear Lord.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Nothing in Arizona.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

There is also an embedded, mirrored date of 8/17 in there.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are not noobies, at least Paul Murphy is not. Also, Murphy was following the El Paso shooter on Twitter long before the shooting happened....Murphy was his second follower total on Twitter. Things that make you go hmmmmmm......

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join