It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I posted the clearnet 8chan yesterday but was not any posting after 11:30am and still this morning nothing.

Haven't looked into Zeronet but we know Q has to authenticate/authorize first. I guess this is what the 8ch Admin met by setting up Onion routes last night.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Oh yes, that comment was entirely rhetorical where I saw it too.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Reminds me of the news lady who said World Trade Center Tower #7 had collapsed, but it was still standing behind her.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly.

I'm hoping that this time, though, people have been properly conditioned through Q, and 9-11 Truthers, etc to be able to see this for what it is.

People are more awake now than they were then. They are not going to be able to control the narrative this time.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Wow, freaky strange times we live in. I lived in Plano a few miles from Plano Senior High School back in the mid 80s and it was an ultra clean friendly community.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I also have a question in regards to the video of the FOX reporter reporting the shooting before it happens...

That is some local news station that's affiliated with FOX. So just how many people are in on this crap? Is it ALL the news stations??! Jesus. Do they all think they're working for the "greater good" or something? This is pure madness!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, ...Ding, Ding, Ding (alarm)... We've covered a Paul P Murphy tweet in the last 48 hours... It appears he was following one of the shooters on twitter BEFORE the shootings!!! He also messaged the infinitychan twitter account!

See This tweet

In all honesty, I wonder if the FBI has knowledge of this.

We use to trust that the FBI was practically all-knowing and the best investigators on the planet. I'm not so sure about that anymore. Sometimes it seems that their dot-connecting is less than stellar. They seem to be a day late and a dollar short these days. Is it intentional or are they too busy screwing CNN anchors and reporters to focus.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Could the news lady have been referencing a news conference or a statement that was to be released or something like that? The shootings had already happened by 3PM local time....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, as I'm not trying to be contrarian or anything, but I, for one, have NEVER trusted the FBI to be worth a damn. Since I was old enough to understand what a federal level investigative unit was I have heard time and time again they are NOT to be trusted.

Since their inception they seem to have existed as a means of coerscion over our politicos. Hoover may have been the most corrupt federal employee of all time.

JMO

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yeah, I suppose that video could have used a little more context.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Whoa! I like your logical theorizing but not where its going. I'm kinda of doubting Detroit (for now) because that city is always having gang related shootings similar to Chicago which the media ignores. In msm mindsets its predominantly black and few whites.

A Baltimore event would really step up the media fevor pitch.

Albuquerque, on the other hand is rarely ever mentioned in msm. I always assumed its a quiet sleepy city plus it's a border state. According to 2010 census the city is predominantly white but also a high Hispanic population.

Aug 10 - Red & Green VegFest Albuquerque 2019
Aug 17 - Summertime in Old Town

On the topic of "HOT" the Q drops using "HOT" may refer to intel collected that will be dropped and/or used against the DS.
Part of DECLAS or pre-DECLAS.?

HotR is DoD acronym for HUMINT On-Line Tasking and Reporting System. HotR is a web-based software application that supports DoD HUMINT, as well as DoD Counterintelligence.
TERMS & DEFINITIONS OF INTEREST FOR COUNTERINTELLIGENCE PROFESSIONALS [PDF]

Possess expert-level skill-sets in HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR) and Global Controlled Operations Management System (GCOMS).

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I made a post about Paul Murphy just last night. Turns out he was following the El Paso shooter BEFORE the shooting happened. He is a producer at CNN.

Has this guy suddenly deleted his Twitter account?

ETA: Never mind. I think I found it. There is something very strange and some of you will see it right away. Stand by.

edit on 6-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Section 9
Stand alone complex.
Q has already lit the fuse
Nothing can stop what's coming.

The fact that they would murder innocent civilians just to take a Chan off the web should tell you all you need to know

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You ever watch that part of that old Movie Network where the media Executives partner with left-wing terrorists for ratings and promotion and each other's causes?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
if you listen closely at the very beginning, she says "happened at the walmart in horizon"

vid

Horizon is a city in El Paso. I wonder what happened or was going to happen...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Statement from Jim Watkins, owner of 8chan, regarding recent events:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com... Look closely at his header image. What do you see?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
DJT tweet

[goog]

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ha, a Comey minion. Looks like same location but earlier date.

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join