It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Berates the ufo community, calls them ALL nuts, charlatans and debunkers who want to make a quick buck by peddling stories with no evidence.

Then goes on long "best of knapp" rants presenting SWR stories as if true of which there is no evidence for, go figure...

There are alot of mainstream recognised people in ufology at the moment who are certainly taking their time to air their grievances with the ufo community(Dolan put the boot in hard the other week because he's hung his hat on the ttsa hat stand), forgetting it was these people who bought thier books, conference tickets, ufo cruises, documentaries, dvds, merchandise etc.

All ufology is a recycling centre, it has no new material. Oh apart from the nimitz from 16 yrs ago. I'm sure Roswell, Serpo and the ARV will be next, would fit into the better than ever tasting "Brand New Crash Retrievals" meme that's being pushed.

Crap in, crap out...

I'm getting tired and burnt out of the ever growing BS in the whole "ufology", it's wearing me out...I'm gonna take a break from the ufo merry go round for a while and go do something else in the real world that's not ufos. For now, I'm done...

Enjoy your disclosure Cellty, I hope you get the answers you crave.

Stay classy ATS...

edit on p29344202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p35333202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p36313202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I'm getting tired and burnt out of the ever growing BS in the whole "ufology", it's wearing me out...I'm gonna take a break from the ufo merry go round for a while and go do something else in the real world that's not ufos. For now, I'm done...

Hmmm. Think you have been tired before Pigs. Most is a farce with the odd golden nugget here and there.

Enjoy your break Pigs.

edit on 18-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Who is going to take one for the team and listen to the new three hour Joe Rogan episode with Jeremy William Moore Corbell and George "Couch Diver" Knapp? ....

Social distancing has become a blessing when it comes to Jeremy Stanton Dolan Moulton Doty Doorbell. Because once he gets within two metres of anyone he insists 0n being interviewed with them!!!

He's invented a whole new career as an interview bomber. Lazar, Fravor, Knapp...who's next to be Jezza'd?

He's had his 15 minutes of fame and totally wasted 14 minutes and 60 seconds of it.
edit on 18/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What the hell? Doesn’t Senator Marco Rubio know that talking about UFOs will destroy his political career?

Or maybe he knows enough about UAP reality to bet his chance for higher office on being seen as someone trying to lead us to the truth about a great mystery.

He has bet his political fortune on UAP, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. He’s all in and you can bet that it means something.

medium.com...
edit on 20-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Another article by Bryce Zabel so I see.

Interesting.....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Am reading this.

silvarecord.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I wonder did this group hold meetings as follows?

● May 21-22 1985 – BDM Corporation Secure Facility, Maclean, VA
● August 6-7 1985 - BDM Corporation Secure Facility, Maclean, VA
● April 24 1986 - BDM Corporation Secure Facility, Maclean, VA
● November 18 1987 – Pentagon, Washington DC

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I'm getting tired and burnt out of the ever growing BS in the whole "ufology", it's wearing me out

I salute you Pigsy - sorry to see your enquiring mind leave the UFO/USO mystery.

When it comes to objective researchers getting burnt out and tired by the constant BS in Ufology then perhaps that's the whole point in why they are doing it.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
www.ufojoe.net...

Some Kit Green...developments? Some interesting stuff in here fellas...

edit on 12020f3110America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

It started with PayPal.

Then it goes on to an anonymous source.

This had to be the most laborious article read in ages.

What is all this Kit Green waffle about?

Please point out in 2 lines what you found interesting 1of the9.

Must of missed it.

edit on 22-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Go on tell us more MM😁.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thanks 1o9 that was fascinating. Nobody here will (probably) be surprised that I smell bull# yet again.

I admit that I always do with this crowd and maybe it's confirmation bias. Or maybe it's because--historically--that has always been the case and there are indicators in that exchange. Somewhat brilliant bull# though.

They are getting ready to tweak-the-freak of a certain subset of our population. A general description just to give an idea would be "indigo children." New-agey, environmentalist types. The type that always felt "special" and not at home in this world.

Understand I don't necessarily mean exactly that description. Just putting some context to the assertion.

When you think about it, they already have lots of experience doing just that. Almost down to a science ahem. But this time they have the government providing support through "disclosure" if you catch my drift.

To what ends I only have outlines of possibilities at this point.
edit on 22-7-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

These guys are apparently stuck trying to get Uri Geller to play along with experiments just like its the 1970s all over again. Pigsy nailed it.
edit on 12020f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I suspect that Uri's already on board and the "experiment" is just a narrative device for a larger objective.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Nobody here will (probably) be surprised that I smell bull# yet again... Somewhat brilliant bull# though.
My BS meter was pegged at maximum for parts of that story, though their exact agenda still eludes my comprehension.

The fact that Uri Geller survived the Johnny Carson show is a testament to people's willingness to believe BS, either that or some people missed the show which anybody can watch on youtube now. Here's a clip, but youtube has longer versions:

Uri Geller Fails on The Tonight Show

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yeah, for one there was too much "explained," indicating the conversation was designed for more than the two people in it.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And supposedly these recordings are being distributed to ‘experiencers’.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Taking advantage of the human condition. And some of them that are probably relatively fragile for one reason or the other. Bastids.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

My thought exactly.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Talking of Geller. I always go back to Sarfatti who is a grand supporter.

youtu.be...

Hmmmmm

edit on 22-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join