It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 390
<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
And the hype just keeps on coming......

Link

Truly hair raising announcement....

Woah! I think Big Lue overdid it a touch....

edit on 25/7/2020 by mirageman because: added link

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

And the intel scammers in the fore and background.

Yeah, Will, kind of like Air America but for UFOs. Or maybe what the Allan Memorial Institute was to MK-UKTRA is more apt.

The thought hits: In the case of any lawsuits where would that put TDL & the missus? Maybe Tom did strike the harder bargain, or maybe he only thought he did. He's in over his head regardless.

MM: BEST avatar yet. Still chuckling.
edit on 25-7-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You know GUT what Diaspar posted is very revealing

I guess he's entitled if he put up the seed money. But the whole concept to me is still problematic, mixing entertainment with UFOLogy and allowing himself to be used by suspect government people. And in the processhe gets the profit peddling obsession to the public.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The thought hits: In the case of any lawsuits where would that put TDL & the missus? Maybe Tom did strike the harder bargain, or maybe he only thought he did. He's in over his head regardless.

Hmmm, don't know...those in the background of this (Psy) Operation have probably thought all that through already...but maybe not from TDL's perspective...so your comment seems very close to the mark!

On another note, i'm not usually big on people selling out to the merch route (the vast majority of their revenue)...but on this occasion anyone who has bought some juicy TTSA merch has something far more tangible than those who have bought stock options, which are essentially just worthless pieces of paper not even worthy of being used as emergency toilet paper...

...on the other hand, a TTSA mug may actually be worth some novelty value when this thing goes the way of excrement making physical contact with an oscillating air current distribution device

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Oh my.....

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah, a public of two-persons, TDL and his wife! 

Tom filed for divorce last year so which wife is which now?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

After a weekend of extensive research/study after a period of being highly skeptical..... I can now say with 100% confidence that the

Wilson/Davis Documents are Indeed Real

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Most Historic Document in Ufology
edit on 27-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I need five hours to take a breath after reading those big words.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I can't believe I am going to say this but: I am starting to think the Alien Autopsy might have been real...these documents below are almost impossible to fake:

imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I can't believe I am going to say this but: I am starting to think the Alien Autopsy might have been real...these documents below are almost impossible to fake:

imgur.com...

I don't know anyone who thinks the actual documents are not real.

They were taken from Mitchell's estate.

It's the claims in the documents that cannot be verified.

Where did you get your Phd?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

imgur.com...

I don't know anyone who thinks the actual documents are not real.

They were taken from Mitchell's estate.

It's the claims in the documents that cannot be verified.

Where did you get your Phd?

It's the claims in the documents that cannot be verified

Glad you realize they are real.

Its verified ...

I am thinking of become a full time "Ufologist"... lol
But seriously....we are living in the GOLDEN AGE OF UFOLOGY.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Finally, a well written article describing something all long time UFO people can appreciate

www.scientificamerican.com...

*NOTE - Authors -
Ravi Kopparapu is a planetary scientist at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center who studies planetary habitability, climate modeling and chemistry in the context of exoplanet atmosphere characterization.

Jacob Haqq-Misra is an astrobiologist who studies planetary habitability, the search for extraterrestrial life and the human settlement of Mars. He is a research scientist at the Blue Marble Space Institute of Science

This, is the start. Disclosure is not here, not by a long shot.

Using science to find answers. Facts. To finally understand what is going on.

Seems like the new generation of UFO people are jumping on a bandwagon, we've all seen before. Fresh coat of paint with some shiny new gadgets, but its still the same old bandwagon...Truth will not come from where you're looking.

Nothing presented to you in the media has verified anything or anyone.

The above article is the best we could hope for. If it comes to pass, maybe we'll get answers within our lifetimes. That gives me hope. Many have left without knowing, assuming it to be unknowable... The prospect of knowing, makes these times even more interesting.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by Chronic_Blaze because: Authors names

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
A couple of questions while this thread (and forum) still exists:

- What is behind the rapid rise of Project Unity (aka the other Jay) - yet another alleged experiencer who came out of nowhere to become a major voice in the UFO Circus?
- Who is Mr. X? And if he is such a connected insider why is he using Project Unity's YouTube channel/Podcast as his primary forum - a channel that until recently had less than 2,000 subscribers - and not someone like LMH or Dolan or Church or, hell, the New York Times (no endorsements implied)?
- Why did world renowned NYT journalists and authors Kean and Blumenthal ask obscure YouTuber PU to temporarily take down his marathon 3 hour Wilson Memo video (featuring the aforementioned Mr. X) while they worked on finishing their New York Times article?
- How was obscure YouTuber PU able to use this as a bargaining chip with world renowned NYT journalists to get them to agree to an exclusive interview when the article came out?
- Did I mention PU still only has 4,000 subscribers?
- Did I mention PU seems from his channel topics to be a big of a New Age/Esalen/Consciousness crystal licking type?
- How does one become a member of this exclusive club of fresh new UFO investigators who have things literally dropped in their laps?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

You have to love this Mr X. Don't you just want to down a crate of beer or something?

youtu.be...

And then we have Cellty who may become a Ufologist!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
ITS another GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

What a cluster#.

And anyone questioning the narrative on Twitter gets blocked.

The New Wave of UFO Researchers are just as secretive and clubby and in the pocket of con men alleged inside sources as the Old Guns were.

And many of these inside sources are the same exact game players that conned the Young Guns' grandfathers.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS FROM THE NYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rejoice !!! Rejoice!!!

Current officials are now concerned about the potential threat represented by the very real, advanced technological objects: how close they can come to our fighter jets, sometimes causing a near miss, and the risk that our adversaries may acquire the technology demonstrated by the objects before we do.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 28-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
THIS is a stunning STATEMENT made in the NYTs:

Numerous associates of the Pentagon program, with high security clearances and decades of involvement with official U.F.O. investigations, told us they were convinced such crashes have occurred, based on their access to classified information. But the retrieved materials themselves, and any data about them, are completely off-limits to anyone without clearances and a need to know.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 28-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think its time to CASH-IN !!!

I can't believe this investment opportunity exist.... Now that we are living in the post disclosure world....this looks like an excellent investment opportunity.

Launched on April 11, 2019, UFO is the world's first ETF to give investors pure-play exposure to the expanding global space industry. The fund tracks (before fees and expenses) the S-Network Space Index, which focuses on companies that are significantly engaged in space-related activities.

finance.yahoo.com...

You are welcome

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS FROM THE NYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the slide from 9:12 in Hal Puthoff's presentation. Someone has been changing slides, Hal Puthoff's slide says "possibly including off-world""

The intelligence agents get training on how to feed us BS:

Too bad there's no course for us in the pubic to teach us how to tell when we are getting fed "deception" by the intelligence agents. How do we know? When slides change?

top topics

<< 387  388  389    391  392  393 >>

join