It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 389
<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Multiple goals I agree. However, I still see a sales job for "belief."
So do I which can make it a little confusing to see such apparently contradictory goals, to get a lot of people to toss UFOs into the "nutcase" bin while at the same time promoting the "belief" angle. On the surface that sounds impossible but your point about a "a more specific target population" might explain how they can do both at the same time. The information promoted is conflicting and some people will use the conflicts to toss it, but I can see a specific population who will apply their bias filters to reinforce their beliefs with the information consistent with the beliefs.

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Likley their still going off this old panel's recomendation.

link

TTSA does the threat message probably to enhance ongoing defense spending.

They already know what they’ll find by opening up more interest?

NOTHING
Good citation of the Robertson Panel's recommendation, thank you. And yes following the money is usualy a worthwhile avenue so the "threat" for "increased defense spending" should be on a list of motives.

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: The GUT
► Maintain that Bob Bigelow ran a proper aerospace company and various scientific studies into strange phenomena. When in fact this appears to be so badly ran that it was really nothing of the sort. Possibly used as a shell company for other purposes.

That's just a small part to start with.
That's a good list too, all you folks seem to have some good ideas for motives and yes I think that's just a start.

Those Bigelow Aerospace employee reviews were jaw dropping. One I remember said Bigelow directed an engineer to do something and when the engineer said that would violate the known laws of physics, Bigelow fired him for that. It sounded like an incredibly dysfunctional organization because of Bigelow's overbearing management style, plus the fact he didn't understand the tech side of things if he was directing people to break the laws of physics.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Sorry for stating the obvious, but I don't quite get your continued fanaticism over this.

I've ever only been an observer, and never actually done any research myself, so my overview and understanding on this subject is limited. I do have a hard time believing we'll see anything close to definitive proof coming from official channels on any potential non-terrestrial presence, let alone acquired technology, if indeed that's the case. This subject has been thrown back and forth for decades, and too much shady business has surfaced so as to give me any hope of this happening. The NY times printing this seems carefully planned as opposed to sudden, groundbreaking information coming to light only now.

If they do have alien technology, why on (this) earth would they admit it openly? And why now? The Emperor's new clothes springs to mind.

Don't get me wrong though, I hope I'll get an answer in my lifetime that we're not alone, even though the answer might not be how I wish it to be. So, it might well be that a lot of this stuff is true, and that NDA's, back door deals, and other agreements make it extremely hard to get things to light. But there's a reason a lot of folks are very skeptical about it all.

I would keep my expectations in check if I were you.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
WE DID IT!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!

If you have any basic reasoning/analytical ability and have followed this story for the past three years (pentagon denials then official confirmation) then you will quickly realize that in the next several months the PENTAGON/DoD will put out an OFFICIAL statement that:

" WE HAVE RECOVERED CRASH UFO MATERIAL"
edit on 24-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to cry

edit on 24-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And so it begins------------------------>>>

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE

www.popularmechanics.com... utm_campaign=socialflowTWPOP&socialflowTW&__twitter_impression=true

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Lets put aside the very real possibility that this is all a psy op or flypaper op to draw out spies and people trying to sell secret tech to the Russians and the Chinese. That is all plausible and consistent with the facts.

Lets take Tom at his Wikileaks word that his mission is to make young people trust the government and the military again.

What will they eventually reveal? I don't believe for a second it involves most of the # peddled in the Sekret Machines fiction books or even the less outrageous stuff in the Levenda non-fiction books.

I think some hints have been in those books however. And these point to the following possibilities:

- Hidden technology that has been tied up in black projects will be announced and introduced into the world. Many excuses will be made for why these groundbreaking transportation or energy-related devices were not revealed earlier.
- More details of highly illegal government research programs will be revealed including more disturbing information about Operation Paperclip, MK Ultra, human experimentation and other atrocities perhaps related to the technology breakthroughs mentioned above.

What else can we realistically expect?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Probably Rendlesham will spring up .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
WE HAVE VIDEO!!!!! ALIEN CRAFT RECOVERED!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
What else can we realistically expect?
I hesitate to venture a guess because every time TTSA used this tactic of "here's an announcement that at some unspecified date in the future, we will make another announcement about some earth-shaking revelation, that will happen even further in the future", it's always been a disappointment when it comes.

When they finally got around to making the announcement TTSA would partner with the army to investigate "metamaterials", weren't those alluded to be possibly from extraterrestrial craft, like the old "arts parts" which some think might just be industrial slag instead of of parts from an alien craft? I think "arts parts" and related scrap type stuff might be what's involved since there have been claims of possible alien origin for that junk, as I mentioned here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A Potential Solution to the Mystery of the "Alien" Metal Promoted by "To the Stars"

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This went under the radars!

TTSA have signed a few interesting agreements...

In April 2020 the company signed a Contractor Teaming Agreement with Intrepid, LLC. Intrepid, LLC is a small business provider of services and technologies that delivers engineering support, program management, and contract execution for potential U.S. Department of Defense-awarded contracts.....

In addition, in May 2020, we acquired the distribution rights from Silicon Valley Investment Group, a master distributor of Vital Vio, a biotech company, to bring Vital Vio’s clinically-tested, continuous Light Disinfection Technology to large-scale government and commercial institutions

Latest SEC Filings

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Disinfecting government and commercial facilities to avoid Covid-19 seems a bit far afield from the TTSA mission statement no?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Disinfecting government and commercial facilities to avoid Covid-19 seems a bit far afield from the TTSA mission statement no?

Is it though?

Perhaps they are living up to what the first line of their company description states

The company is a public benefit corporation

Although, the small print could really be added to the end of that to say 'at a cost to Joe and Jane public' as once again they are asking for further investment on an illiquid stock that has not paid a dividend and, quite likely, never will.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I hope they disinfect Tom's hot dog stand?

Now what?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Regarding the profit motive angle in TTSAs creation:
I know nothing about the entertainment industry and cable productions. Still, I wonder will TTSA make a franchise with Unidentified on a par with Ancient Aliens or the Oak Island one. I don’t see much profit from other parts of TTSA but I only speculate.

And if so, who gets the money? I don’t have any knowledge of how the TTSA structure is made either: do they get a salary, or do they split the proceeds from Unidentified.

So on that level, there may be some big money there.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Here are some figures for the year ended 2018:

Form 1-K To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Science Inc.
"Our net revenues for the year ended December 31, 2018 were $902,048
Cost of revenues in 2018 was $514,564"

So far it sounds like revenues less cost of revenues is $388k. But here's the kicker:
"The company’s operating expenses consist of general and administrative expenses, sales and marketing expenses, stock-based compensation expense and depreciation and amortization. Operating expenses in 2018 amounted to $10,940,822"

I'm afraid $388k won't cover that.

"The company is a business that has not yet generated profits and has sustained net losses of $10,660,495 and $30,665,436 during the years ended December 31, 2018 and 2017, respectively."

If you find the 2019 figures let me know, but I expect they are in deficit like that also. But Tom DeLonge is guaranteed $100,000 per year in royalties minimum, even if they ony actually earn any amount less than that in royalties, and so far TTSA owes him that $100k minimum amount per year since the royalties haven't exceeded that amount. I didn't see the actual royalties reported.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

As a result of this review, the Company has undertaken certain broad cost saving initiatives, which included reductions in employee headcount and related payroll costs, decreasing marketing expenses and the lowering of other administrative expenses. The Company anticipates these cost savings will not be materially impactful to its operations.

I wonder how much of that $514k was salaries and benefits.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

I had an idea of the deficit in that year. Still, I'm speculating on the real and potentially huge profits( if shows like AA and Oak do have huge profit to their bottom line—I don't know)Unidentified might become a huge profit center if the show did become a hit like either the above.
How I wonder do they divvy that up. Through a production company? Do they just get paid for each show they appear in? Or what?

I'll answer some of my own questions. It appears TDL is one of five exec producers of Unidentified, so it's his money.

So I guess my gretaer point to MMs post is that profit is another motive.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

A few snippets i've taken while scanning through the latest SEC release

As of 31 May 2020, Gravity Holdings LLC owns 77.22% of Common A and 33.33% of Common B Stock (with all the B's due to be or already having been converted to A's). TDL and his wife are sole beneficiaries of Gravity Hldgs.

The DeLonge Family Trust is the sole member of Gravity Holdings, LLC. Thomas DeLonge and his wife, Jennifer DeLonge, are trustees of the DeLonge Family Trust.

In June 2017, Kari DeLonge was granted the option to purchase 5,000,000 shares of the company’s Class A Common Stock at an exercise price of $0.003 per share, exercisable until the expiration date of June 6, 2027....April 2019, the number of shares Ms. DeLonge is entitled to purchase was reduced to 785,240. As of December 31, 2019, all of these 785,240 options were vested and exercisable by Ms. DeLonge.

In addition, as of the years ended December 31, 2019 and 2018, respectively, Mr. DeLonge is owed $300,000 and $200,000 in cumulative royalty payments.

Through its participation in the six-part Docu-Series on A+E's History Channel, 'UNIDENTIFIED: Inside America’s UFO Investigation', the company’s team gained world-wide notoriety. The six-episode series averaged one million viewers per episode, premiered around the world and was renewed for a second season to premier in the summer of 2020

During the year ended December 31, 2019, book, music and merchandise sales accounted for 11%, 16% and 61% of the company’s revenues

- They, The TDL's, own the vast majority of the stock.
- They can decide whether to pay a dividend or not.
- They can decide how new funds from stock offerings are spent
- Merch accounts for the majority of the company's revenue.
- They are looking to merch the hell out of this as far as i can see, leveraging Unidentified S2.
- They are owed royalties outstanding and can exercise a large number of options to further increase their holding (which in turn would dilute others holdings)
- They are looking to Unidentified S2 to get further exposure to, in turn, make more on merch which is, it will come as no surprise, where the monies at

None of this is wrong from a business perspective. Those putting in the majority effort, creative &/or otherwise, ought to be the ones in line to make the greatest the profit from it. I have no issues there in that.

Where i have an issue with this is in the first line of their company description:

The company is a public benefit corporation that was established in 2017 as a revolutionary collaboration between academia, industry and pop culture to advance society’s understanding of scientific phenomena and to accelerate the development and adoption of next-generation technology. Founded by a next-generation physicist, a career intelligence officer and an award-winning content creator, the organization seeks to specialize in creating, acquiring and commercializing intellectual property (“IP”) across entertainment, science and technology.

If it is truly for the public benefit why is it all lined up like a cash cow waiting to be milked.

My $0.02 (non common stock A Pref shares) worth
edit on 25 7 20 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This should be a layer of Diyu- "The hell of a million new UFO-logists".
A fitting punishment.

By the time they get round to admitting a secret program utilising exotic technology- most people who suspected as much will have jumped off bridges at the thought of having to explain why "Eric Davis probably isnt a good choice for point man on an existential ET threat" to their Nan for the umpteenth time.

edit on 25-7-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

If it is truly for the public benefit why is it all lined up like a cash cow waiting to be milked.

Yeah, a public of two-persons, TDL and his wife! And the intel scammers in the fore and background.

Thanks much for the input!

top topics

<< 386  387  388    390  391  392 >>

join