It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy Ya’ll!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello Folks,
After years and years of watching, I finally joined! So do any of you have any suggestions for great reads? I’ll read just about anything. Currently I am working on the recent AJ book and one about Belgium’s expedition to Antarctica.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhitewaterSquirrel
Hello Folks,
After years and years of watching, I finally joined! So do any of you have any suggestions for great reads? I’ll read just about anything. Currently I am working on the recent AJ book and one about Belgium’s expedition to Antarctica.

Might want to find a different site.....this one is on it's last legs

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Any suggestions for a new site? denyignorance seems good; but I haven’t jumped in yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Don’t listen to Rick.

Welcome and make yourself at home.

a reply to: WhitewaterSquirrel

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Welcome in are you a red or grey squirrel BTW

Jump over to Deny ignorance and make a account just to be safe as Dr Nick is doing the life support here

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I’m a little New England Grey Squirrel with my kayak for rivers and my tin foil helmet!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I’m a little New England Grey Squirrel with my kayak for rivers and my tin foil helmet!

They are going to hunt the grey squirrels down in Scotland and put a price on their heads as they are decimating the red native population and carrying the pox virus which is lethal to them

Ps what books are you into ,I used to be a mad bookworm until dementia hit me

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hello Folks,

Ah, hello fellow squirrel.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am currently reading a book called ''Techno-Feudalism'' ''What Killed Capitalism''
It basically is covering a history of economic development from before barter and on down or up the line and into capitalism that the book suggests is quickly transforming. While some people have believed that capitalism would eat itself from within and revert to a more simple feudalism, this book suggests that it is morphing into a form of capitalism that bases itself, not on production as the old form did but rather on platform ownership in the new world of internet empires within which we all will be serfs or vassals or whatever term one wishes to call us.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Nobody knows for sure that the site is going down as far as I know so dont get pushed away by the Debbie downers

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Welcome to the party!
Sounds like u were a lurker for a bit.
shame it took so long to bite the bullet and admit you're a crazy like all the rest of us! lol
Just kidding of course!
( At least a good handful of us are of sound mind)

Again, just joking with ya, welcome to the family.
Be sure to sign up over on deny ignorance as well.
That’s gonna be the muster site if anything happens here.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, it might be a good idea to have a foot in both pools, here and also Deny Ignorance.com. Thats what most people are doing including me.
Deny the ignorant who can't read the writing on the wall but checkout all the delights ATS has to offer incase the walls do come crashing done towards the end of next month anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Welcome to the party!
Sounds like u were a lurker for a bit.
shame it took so long to bite the bullet and admit you're a crazy like all the rest of us! lol
Just kidding of course!
( At least a good handful of us are of sound mind)

Again, just joking with ya, welcome to the family.
Be sure to sign up over on deny ignorance as well.
That’s gonna be the muster site if anything happens here.

when you say "us", whom do you refer to?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't worry my friend, your one of the sound minded !

new topics

top topics

join