It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA ordered illegal SPYING on TRUMP and BIDEN ordered the illegal RAID on TRUMP.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Lately i have been following Trumps antics...
Really cant be bothered supplying links ..
Trump is a Nazi in waiting...

He is using his base to get elected and then throw whats left of American democracy in the bin.
Just look at his antics in the supreme court.. His lawyers are arguing the legality of ordering seal tem 6 to kill political rivals.

If thats not enough for you to change course.mwhat else does it take.
Trump is a menace, a dog hating sociopath. I would laugh if it wasnt so dam scary.

Wake the # up.. hes using y'all

...but dems

Lol... so you have been "waiting and watching " msm fake news propaganda..and you have surmised this is your best argument?
Did you forget he was president a few years ago? The same people you are watching and the same politicians you are listening to demonized him for nothing. They spied, lied and a hundred other forms of fraud and obfuscation to try to stop him.
You really believe that crap?
If Trump was even a 10th as much of a criminal as they would have you believe he would have been jailed long ago. Trump is no AL Capone and they got AL...tax evasion... Trump is our last hope before we go full retard as a country (sociocommunism)...never go full retard,..this a message for you and our country.

(post by Asher47 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

So you think Trump is Hitler yet the chants for death to America and Israel on American soil are happen under Biden and are approved and financially supported (all those brand new tents) by the majority of the current democratic party. What exactly are you seeing that makes Trump the next Hitler was it the affordable gas and groceries or the lower taxes?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

it was the orange hue. Orange.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I Have said it before this is Obamas Third Term.

a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

OBAMA ordered illegal SPYING on TRUMP and BIDEN ordered the illegal RAID on TRUMP.

I wonder when the GOP will be filing indictments against those traitors?

Like they did with Hillary.

(post by boatguy12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I have a meem for that.

edit on 777Vpm01America/ChicagoWed, 01 May 2024 22:30:33 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I heard M.OBAMAs thesis paper at Princeton was quite a racist masterpiece.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Lately i have been following Trumps antics...
Really cant be bothered supplying links ..
Trump is a Nazi in waiting...

He is using his base to get elected and then throw whats left of American democracy in the bin.
Just look at his antics in the supreme court.. His lawyers are arguing the legality of ordering seal tem 6 to kill political rivals.

If thats not enough for you to change course.mwhat else does it take.
Trump is a menace, a dog hating sociopath. I would laugh if it wasnt so dam scary.

Wake the # up.. hes using y'all

...but dems

Trump was president and never once was democracy in jeopardy. The Democrats are the ones tempering with all laws that democracy is built on. Seperation of governing powers above all else, open borders to influence the election, defunding police, prosecuting political opponents based on lies, using google and social media to mute all sources that dont reflect your points, refusing vote security measures. Basically anything they can think of to stay in power.

Youre just projecting, a Democrats strong suit.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Bwaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahha.

Nice work mate.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
Great thats great

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join