It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA ordered illegal SPYING on TRUMP and BIDEN ordered the illegal RAID on TRUMP.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Monday, April 29, 2024

Quick Catch-up for everyone... In 2016, U.S. President Barack Obama ordered the illegal SPY operation against Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump, known as "Crossfire Hurricane".

Obama's DNI James Clapper "outs" Barack Hussein on CNN in July 2018: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Fast forward to 2022, we find U.S. President JOE R. BIDEN attempting to damage 2024 Presidential candidate and former President, DONALD J. TRUMP.

President Trump shared last week that he believes the FBI stole his will. The FBI also stole 1,800 other items that were not documents that belonged to President Trump. This was not lawful or necessary!

On pages 2-3 of the ruling, Judge Cannon revealed that it was JOE BIDEN who ordered the FBI access to the Mar-a-Lago documents and President Trump’s personal belongings.

This was despite Joe Biden himself insisting he had nothing to do with the raid on former President Trump's private residence.

In September 2022, Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit reported that Chris Wray’s FBI created a fake crime scene at Trump’s home by adding their own documents to the scene and doctoring at least one photo. (more here).
MORE here: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Apprentice crook Biden, learned from Master crook Obama, who learned from dirty Chicago crook politicians, how "threatening people" and "weaponizing government", gives you more power at election time, and throughout the year.

Both Obama and Biden will have to answer for damaging our nation...either via the Justice system, or via "Karma".

-WeMustCare

edit on 2942024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Lately i have been following Trumps antics...
Really cant be bothered supplying links ..
Trump is a Nazi in waiting...

He is using his base to get elected and then throw whats left of American democracy in the bin.
Just look at his antics in the supreme court.. His lawyers are arguing the legality of ordering seal tem 6 to kill political rivals.

If thats not enough for you to change course.mwhat else does it take.
Trump is a menace, a dog hating sociopath. I would laugh if it wasnt so dam scary.

Wake the # up.. hes using y'all

...but dems

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

You don't understand "The Art of the Deal". When you want something from someone, you ask for the most outlandish thing possible. They resist and settle on giving you less, which is what you wanted anyway. (Think of the House Buying/Selling process.)

If you don't understand now, you will when you grow up and interact with adults in business situations.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You seem to have issues. Spewing your issues on the internet may work some places, but I would prefer you speak to the opening post. What about O and Joe turning the govt. into their personal attack dogs? Is that ok?

You make claims about President Trump that seem more logically to describe O and Joe. You offer nothing but opinion and popycock conjecture to your "What abouts". (Sorry, about the "Popycock" I just wanted to use the word.

You sir need to open your mind a bit.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh. You haven't heard?

If the President does it, it's not illegal.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

OBAMA ordered illegal SPYING on TRUMP and BIDEN ordered the illegal RAID on TRUMP.

Meaning, (gets decoder ring configured) OBAMA ordered both.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

He is using his base to get elected and then throw whats left of American democracy in the bin.
Just look at his antics in the supreme court.. His lawyers are arguing the legality of ordering seal tem 6 to kill political rivals.

Trump is a menace, a dog hating sociopath. I would laugh if it wasnt so dam scary.

...but dems

Aaaand... not a single on-topic remark. Way to go Skippy.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I had a chuckle when, as noted in the provided article, Clapper spoke of Trump saying

yes, as we've come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence.

It shouldn't take an ''intelligence'' agency to note his inconsistency and incoherence.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albone

You seem to have issues. Spewing your issues on the internet may work some places, but I would prefer you speak to the opening post. What about O and Joe turning the govt. into their personal attack dogs? Is that ok?

You make claims about President Trump that seem more logically to describe O and Joe. You offer nothing but opinion and popycock conjecture to your "What abouts". (Sorry, about the "Popycock" I just wanted to use the word.

Good try

You need to open your eyes a bit ... currently they seem wide shut .
But thats Trumpers for you ... only seeing what they want to see.

edit on Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:46:27 -0500465America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albone

What you now call Obama's '''personal'' attack dogs is your assumption. You say he was acting on a personal level when he was potus but really acted well within his powers to request actions on the part of the intelligence system. This power is a power Trump used and is now seeking to underline that even as a personal motive should be perfectly normal for a potus in his appeal to the scotus.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

You don't understand "The Art of the Deal". When you want something from someone, you ask for the most outlandish thing possible. They resist and settle on giving you less, which is what you wanted anyway. (Think of the House Buying/Selling process.)

If you don't understand now, you will when you grow up and interact with adults in business situations.

I'm 60 son.. and seen a lot in life, and I can see a wrongun when i see one ... and Trumps a wrongun
But hey your all so clever on here.. what do i know... i was right about Putin , i am right about Netanyahu and I'm right about Trump.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

i was right about Putin , i am right about Netanyahu and I'm right about Trump.

Pro tip -
When your opinions align perfectly with the MSM, it doesn't make you right about anything.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

...but dems

Yeah you’re 60 going on 10.
Trump has utterly crushed your fragile feelz with comments like that.

Reading your post, I picture this complete lunatic….

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You're describing The current, past, and future Democrat Administration(s) to a "T".

What we see them do is what we get.

What they "say" is another story. 😀

edit on Apr-29-2024 by xuenchen because: 😊

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Oh. You haven't heard?

If the President does it, it's not illegal.

Just sayin'.

Joe Biden was deemed to have violated the Espionage Act by the DOJ Special Counsel, but due to his poor mental state, Prosecutor Robert Hur chose not to tee Joe Biden up for arrest after he leaves office.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

"ask for the most outlandish thing "

works on spouses too,..
i wanted expensive $800. bose speakers, 701?
so i came home with $1200.00 901's

let the wife complain, then took em back next day
and got the 701's

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Meaning, (gets decoder ring configured) OBAMA ordered both.

I think OBAMA and HILLARY are the ones running the Biden Administration. The recent "BIDEN" order to shut down COAL-powered industries, comes directly from Hillary Clinton, who promised to do this, during an interview she gave in 2016. Boy did chit hit the fan after she promised to put Coal Miners out of business!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

I had a chuckle when, as noted in the provided article, Clapper spoke of Trump saying

yes, as we've come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence.

It shouldn't take an ''intelligence'' agency to note his inconsistency and incoherence.

No widespread evidence of "incoherence", but massive GOOD inconsistency during the 2008 thru 2010 time-frame when Donald Trump wisely shifted from LIBERAL to CONSERVATIVE.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm 60 son.. and seen a lot in life, and I can see a wrongun when i see one ... and Trumps a wrongun
But hey your all so clever on here.. what do i know... i was right about Putin , i am right about Netanyahu and I'm right about Trump.

OK...that's fine. A "variety" of views, IQ's, experiences, emotions, etc.. is what makes the human species so special.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I never ever heard of Obama then bam he is president

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join