It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I believe it is demonic. This would make sense with my knowledge.

It would make sense if he had some real knowledge but it doesn't since he has no knowledge!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Good God am left lost for words😉.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Part of Zondos comment on Reddit.

There are a lot of charlatans out there that have made careers selling books and videos to unsuspecting people and these narratives should be challenged by facts and evidence.

Gosh😉

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

You know what Baa, I actually agree with Zondo on this one. What is it they say about pictures being worth so many words?

Ahh yes that's it...
edit on p54734202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Spot on Pigs. Love your photo display. Cough cough.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: coursecatalog

I see your comment.

Excellent question Coursecat

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You people need to me more appreciative !!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Do you think we are simpletons Cellty.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just want to point out that UFO researcher D. Dean Johnson said on Twitter today that he was the one who gave Elizondo the "Chains of the Sea" 1970s science fiction novella last fall that Elizondo mentioned in the Reddit AMA yesterday. The same one that was later recommended to other researchers as being relevant (presumably by Elizondo).

This is another great example of the UFO Ouroboros Effect where hunches, witness testimony, rumor, hearsay, old sci-fi plots and the occasional nugget of true information are exchanged between so-called insiders and outside researchers in an endless circle of madness where no one can even remember where a fact came from when it exits the insider and is absorbed back into the UFO ecosystem.

This is also sometimes known, at least in my house, as the Paul Hellyer Factor aka "The Canadian Defense Minister Watches The X-Files"

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

So what's you take on Tim then Cellty?

A man who moved to Germany and became a 'freelance journalist'. Even though he has no journalistic qualifications.
He writes a blog about once every 3 months. Which earn around $300-$500. Hardly close to his police Lt. salary of around $90k p.a

But he claims the US DoD pay his wife so much that he can afford to poke around ufology, tweeting and podcasting his days away in Germany. Overseas educators in the DoD earn between $40k-$110.

I'd say there's a big shortfall there and he's not telling the full truth as to what he's up to.

Others believe he is the new authority on ufology.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Talking of Tim, I was reading over this. Tim is there chattering.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Let’s be honest, the only reason him and Tom were doing an AMA is because Unidentified Season 2 premieres in a few days. Based on his response, there’s probably going to be some new “compelling stories” in the show.

I tend to disassociate a connection between what the USG is or has done to examine the topic vs what’s going to be shared on a TV show. Off the top of my head, I can’t think of any TV show that’s ever provided new compelling evidence for anything, regardless of the topic. Certainly not by scientific rigor.

No arguments from me on this one...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So what's you take on Tim then Cellty?

A man who moved to Germany and became a 'freelance journalist'. Even though he has no journalistic qualifications.
He writes a blog about once every 3 months. Which earn around $300-$500. Hardly close to his police Lt. salary of around $90k p.a

But he claims the US DoD pay his wife so much that he can afford to poke around ufology, tweeting and podcasting his days away in Germany. Overseas educators in the DoD earn between $40k-$110.

I'd say there's a big shortfall there and he's not telling the full truth as to what he's up to.

Others believe he is the new authority on ufology.

I actually like Timmy....
He provides indepth logical and thoughtful analysis regarding the inner workings of the DoD.
He his a step above the money grubbing ufology clown-show represented by the likes of Dolan, Greer, Grant, Linda, Eric Davis, Hal Putoff, etc...

Timmy is affiliated with certain individuals in the intelligence community and DoD this is pretty obvious.
I am not sure of his intent.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't think I will be watching season 2 of unidentified.

I am not sure what's the point of the show.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Getting confused with Celly not doing much for my self-esteem.

No offense Celly.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Getting confused with Celly not doing much for my self-esteem.

No offense Celly.

No offense taken old friend

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hmm......

Something's bugging me.....

The question I have is "who is the target audience".....

The DoD has instituted a major shift in their policy and now congressional legislation is in the works...

Trust me its not to please the few 100 or less individuals invested/interested in UFO's that can be found on twitter and on this website....

UFOs/UAPs is simple not on the radar of the average individual.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
UFOs/UAPs is simple not on the radar of the average individual.

Unless it's a fictional blockbuster movie, of course. Then it's BIG business.

But try using UFOs as a serious topic of conversation in a pub afterwards (when pubs were actually fun places to visit before Covid-19 measures made them as welcoming as cancer), and you'd probably have a mouthful of beer sprayed in your face.

So, the target audience is basically limited to a basket of online ferrets fighting among themselves. The rest of the 99.99999999% of the population will carry on regardless.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

He his a step above the money grubbing ufology clown-show represented by the likes of Dolan, Greer, Grant, Linda, Eric Davis, Hal Putoff, etc...

Time will tell re that.

Of course there are more to add to that list.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
I don't think I will be watching season 2 of unidentified.

I am not sure what's the point of the show.

Oh c'mon this series has grate potential.

Unintended Two will be the same old hat formula every History channel production uses.

Intro and 7 minute recap from Season 1
2 minute shot of Bro Hug between Tom and Zondo and soundbite claims of how TTSA have changed the "conversation" regarding UFOs amongst at least a hundred people on social media.

Stock footage of Aircraft Carrier/UFOs/Aircraft/Nuclear Plants

Cut to Break

Tic-Tac ad

Return

5 minute recap of what you've just seen in part 1.
1 minute of Chris Mellon and Zondo discussing a threat while pretending that Tom DeLonge's previous crazy statements happened in a different reality. They stare at each other with pensive faces at a desk.

Stock Footage of the Capitol Building

Cut to Break

Ad for new Angles and HairWeaves album

Return

6 minute recap of Parts 1 and 2
30 seconds of Zondo pretending to investigate a UFO case at a nuclear missile base.

Stock footage from 1950s of a nuclear missile silo.

Cut to Break

Ad for chalk powder masquerading as miracle cure for silence . As recommended by Jim Semivan and Benedictine Monks.

Return

Recap on previous 3 parts
15 seconds shot of TTSA board sat around a table. Hal Puthoff is talking about remote viewing whilst driving with Lue. Then Zondo explains how Hal nearly hit a truck doing it.

Steve Justice guffaws "So you didn't see that coming?"....Wry smiles all around as the frame freezes. Because Hal obviously saw Tom coming. The episode ends with a 5 minute promo for the next one...

edit on 10/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join