It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber Plans Class Action Lawsuit Against CERN over Mandela Effect

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's not a fake story by a newspaper tabloid; it's reality. If a judge were to allow such a case into their courtroom, it would be a once-in-a-lifetime spectacle. Where would the evidence come from? The previous reality of the plaintiffs?

I have some problems with the "CERN's responsible for the Mandela Effect" theories:

1. We have no evidence that CERN could be responsible for the Mandela Effect (regardless of which "CERN's responsible" theory one subscribes to).

2. If CERN were responsible (according to the "CERN's changed history" theory), essentially every person on Earth would be experiencing Mandela Effects.

3. If CERN were responsible (according to the "CERN's pulled people into an alternate reality" theory), there could never be evidence of any kind.

The madness surrounding the Mandela Effect seems to be getting worse. Yet, surprisingly, I haven't heard of anyone who believes they've experienced a Mandela Effect having any adverse consequences in their day to day life outside of the close call discussed in the thread below.

YouTuber Claims the Mandela Effect Will Lead to Her Divorce

There is no reason to tell anyone in your private life about any Mandela Effect you believe you have experienced. You can only lose; you can't win.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It had to be an Aussie, why?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Lol.

This is really stupid, but man is it funny. I want this to go ahead just to see what will happen.

I reckon if the case goes ahead, she'll lose and claim that a Mandela effect somehow corrupted her evidence or something, or she'll win and the judge will order CERN to undo what it has done, who knows.

Why does this alleged phenomenon only affect inconsequential things like company logos, slogans, phrases in books etc?

I'd be more inclined to believe in it if I woke up tomorrow in a house I didn't recognise, beautiful wife, untold wealth - but knowing my luck if it were real I'd wake up homeless.

the butterfly effect comes to mind...I'd wake up and my noisy neighbor would be Hugh Hefner, struttin around his outdoor pool in a robe, surrounded by scantily clad chicks...and I'd suddenly have no arms and legs.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
He's got some amusing videos on his channel.

The brightness of certain stars have convinced him that we have moved across the galaxy. I think that the constellations would be completely different if we left our stellar neighborhood (not just some stars are brighter now which is what he is focusing on.)

I doubt he will file a lawsuit, but I really hope he does and it goes to trial!!!

edit on 25-6-2016 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

This is why...

We don't trust Australians, alright! Why should we?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What an idiot! The defense will simply argue that the Mandela Effect is caused by chemtrails!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Umm, Flight of the Conchords are Kiwis bro

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
As Forrest Gump's momma always said "Stupid is as stupid does" . Hope it is a "loser pays" and this I D 10 T has to pay a massive bill for CERN's legal team.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Mandela Effect theme song

Appropriately by the Talking Heads

edit on 25-6-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Hilarity ensues..

All these people on the bandwagon... why not roll the dice. lol

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

You beat me to it...
same as it ever was.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Another day, another idiot.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Mandela Effect and CERN both deal with making a great big deal about over-analyzing the small things.

Coincidence?

Quit coloring inside the lines and connect the dots man!

(*This has been a paid advertisement by the Law Offices of Quantum, Quantum and Quantum.*)

edit on 6/25/16 by GENERAL EYES because: edit to reflect alternative dimensional parallax

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Starred and flagged for comedic value.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wish I could just find a clip of him saying that.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What an idiot! The defense will simply argue that the Mandela Effect is caused by chemtrails!

You just provided proof of a flat earth. Well done. The defense rests.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I have some problems with the "CERN's responsible for the Mandela Effect" theories

Some...?

How would one go about suing CERN in Australia anyway? It is sort of .. not there .. presumably making it not liable to Australian laws. And which laws again? The laws about upholding the space-time continuum?

Are you sure this is not just some guy wanting to sue CERN rather than some guy planning to sue CERN? Because that is how it looks to me.

edit on 25-6-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hilarious he even asks for donations in that 2nd video for the "court case", absolutely mind boggling that people believe this garbage "old earth" ... unbelievable.

The saddest part is the comments in his videos.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
like and subscribe !

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I played a game with his video. You can try too!

Just click anywhere along the video timeline and see if the 1st or 2nd word you hear is f*ck or f*cking.

You can bounce around all you like, works everytime!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join