It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 HAM radio

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I didn't find that clear at all, as my name was in the post. Did you ask her who she was calling a racist?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Scdfa

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Sylpho

Hi Scdfa,

just for knowing... Is his name Clark McClelland?

a reply to: JimOberg

Would he tell me if I called him?

Let's not get gender specific here. This person is still alive, and has spoken about this to other people. I know because I was put in contact by a third party, a fairly high-ranking official with an interest in the subject.

He's like somone's old racist grandfather who gets drunk and makes things up!

This is highly offensive, and shows that your lip-service to science is a sham. You have revealed yourself, calling me a racist and a liar. I think this is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of posting here.

Wait, so you're Clark McClelland?

EDIT: Thanks Springer.

No, I'm Scdfa, you put my name in that post.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

It looked the same way to me to. The insult was directed in Mclelland's direction.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It looked the same way to me to. The insult was directed in Mclelland's direction.

Okay, Mr. Kandinski, I will defer to your opinion.
However, the only name mentioned in the post was mine, not Mclelland.

Perhaps Jade should make it clear just whose good name she is dragging through the mud?

And he wasn't even an astronaut...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Okay, Mr. Kandinski, I will defer to your opinion.
However, the only name mentioned in the post was mine, not Mclelland.

Perhaps Jade should make it clear just whose good name she is dragging through the mud?

And he wasn't even an astronaut...

The only place your name appeared in that post was from Sylpho. See that box in light grey? That's a quote.

Perhaps if you were more forthcoming instead of resorting to "I've got a secret" your confusion with the ATS quoting system would have been avoided? Just sayin'

I understand older people such as yourself often get confused on the internets but here's what happened….

Try to follow along:

Sylpho asked you if your "highly placed NASA source" in the Apollo 11 MCC was Mclelland.

I replied to his post quoting it and adding the video and commenting on Mclelland - NOT - YOU -

You came back and either misunderstood or intentionally wanted to make it seems as if I was talking about you. Coincidentally (or not) after I answered your challenge to give my identity first (implying you'd give yours which you didn't) in another thread.

Deflect, redirect, cause confusion. It gets old.

PS: Don't get mad, if my youth is fair game for you to make fun of, so is your age and inability to understand this "chatroom" as you call it. Maybe being born 20 years ago is "born yesterday" to you but at lease I know how quotes work on forums.
edit on 14-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ENOUGH

Leave the moderating to the moderators

You may not like our decisions, but they WILL stand

Discuss the topic and NOT each other

Last Warning

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well, that escalated quickly.

*cough* Annnnnnnyway...

Earlier in the thread I mentioned how there were no detectable encrypted radio signals or gaps in normal radio communication.

If more went on than what is known to the public, how would it have been done? I'd like to see some people's theories. If more was going on than the official story, I think the burden of proof is on those making the claims. How was this done?

I think if we're going to go down the rabbit hole that there were aliens on the rim of craters and whatnot, we need to have some theories as to how it was covered up.
edit on 14-9-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Jodrell Bank in the UK monitored all the Apollo transmissions - as well as the crash of the Soviet Luna 15.

If one is to be kind, one may suggest that these events became conflated over time.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here's an updated version of my open letter to Johnston about his Apollo UFO stories.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

His response is that I could settle the question myself if I went to the NASA archives and retrieved the receipt he claims he signed sometime in 1971 or 1972 or maybe 1973 for a video from Apollo-14, or maybe Apollo-15, or 16, or 17, he now says he can't remember which.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

...and when you can't find said receipt then 'they' will have got rid of it.

~sigh~

I can help him out - my site has google moon kmz files showing the location of all the available orbital images (I plotted them myself), which will at least help him narrow down where it was likely to be from the orbital trajectories.

I'd give you the exact link, but let's face it it would be totally pointless...

e2a: I didn't know that's how the 'private' loop worked for medical conversations, so I learned something today. Always a good thing!
edit on 21-9-2015 by onebigmonkey because: extra

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Looks like Scdfa was having a bad day and took it out on the Apollo forum. Haha! Anyway, thanks for the discussion on the topic guys. I'm always interested to learn about things I have heard from the MUFON show.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
SCDFA, can you reanimate this thread and produce any proof your source even exists -- by providing unique info that only somebody in Mission Control would know but that is too general to identify them.

Such as:

How were hard copies of display screens delivered to the requesting controller?

Where in the several rows did 'GC' sit.

A front display showed 'MET', what was that parameter?

Anybody really there could answer these in 30 seconds.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If you look at SCDFA's posts where you would normally star his post (not that you would star it), the stars have been replaced by a tilde (~).

That means the member has been banned, so SCDFA won't be able to reply.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I found this thread for first time. It was a hoot.

I wonder if scdfa ever returned under a new screen name?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Wow...necro-posting.

LOL!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, that escalated quickly.

*cough* Annnnnnnyway...

Earlier in the thread I mentioned how there were no detectable encrypted radio signals or gaps in normal radio communication.

If more went on than what is known to the public, how would it have been done? I'd like to see some people's theories. If more was going on than the official story, I think the burden of proof is on those making the claims. How was this done?

I think if we're going to go down the rabbit hole that there were aliens on the rim of craters and whatnot, we need to have some theories as to how it was covered up.

Re encrypted signals or gaps in communication: Lunacognita has a couple of great videos, with exhaustive links to the actual documentation, explaining communication between Apollo and Houston in which there are gaps and there are gaps and their explanations make sense.
Cmdr Gene Cernan mentioned in his book, The Last Man On The Moon, that during Apollo 17 they "debriefed with the guys back on earth via a private radio loop". Skip the to the 31 minute mark here for mention of that and the context.

So we know that Apollo 17, at least, had a private channel. But, from what I've seen in Lunacognita's videos and the supporting documentation, NASA had specific communication protocols in place going back to Gemini designed to obfuscate exactly what was broadcast.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Thanks for the Cernan item. Does his text indicate it was a live two-way loop or the well-known normal medical 'packet audio' system that allowed crew to make a taped report and then send it as a whole file overnight.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join