It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

GoShredAK

Jabbah

GoShredAK
a shadow of myself with a darkish orange/red glow lining......I can actually see the movements as I'm making them! As if I'm standing just a few feet behind myself....

Exactly the same , darkish orange/red, sometimes it looks like embers .

trip out, that's awesome...I wonder what those colors mean? maybe we're getting a glimpse of our own aura?

Mhhh... that's what came to my mind....

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Well I certainly don't expect this to happen in such a short period with such intensity but some of that stuff looks really cool.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

tinker9917

Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Lincourtz

And no, I didn't use any book, for me it just happened

My curiousity leads me to ask how did you "know" that it had been opened, and what was your experience?

I can't post that here because I'm pretty sure it may violate T&Cs.

Put it this way, when my country had greater freedoms, I utilized them and enjoyed them, however nowadays my path to unopening the third eye has been made illegal.

For me and the method I used, I have never thought the way I did before it and I never will again, I am thankful for my experiences and yes, it made my life better.

I just knew it and sorry if it's a vague answer but it's the best I can do

however nowadays my path to unopening the third eye has been made illegal.

I am Scottish, I have no idea what you mean..
illegal?? by whom?

Ta,
Shauny

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Besides the methods and links that some of the helpfull guys at ATS have posted, any1 knows of someone using Sagan's book "awakening the third eye" to do it?
Thanx again!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

In a society thats becoming more and more frenetic, doing such delicate things at that speed may be very risky, you can't pretend to know how to drive a ferrari if you took your license guide only 3 months before....

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Yeah i understand this, that's why I said that i dont expect this to happen like that
may be it was a bad lexical choice, i should have gone for Hope?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Donna Eden explains it in her book well. In short, you can become unbalanced with your other chakras. And when your ego tries to step in to your psychic experiences it can lead to all kinds of emotional/ mental problems. You first need to learn to balance & open each chakra starting from the root chakra , that's your foundation. Also, remember, you can close your third eye by simply "putting your finger on the middle of your forehead & softly pull it down. If you want to see it, close your physical eyes & concentrate on the brow area & look up with your eyes still closed. Once its open tho, only you can determine if it will be chaos, psychic abilities, or not being able to sleep, & so on. If you live somewhere where it is not accepted, I suggest you start slowly from the root chakra. Maybe by the time you get to the third eye they all will have caught up with you.
Good luck with your spiritual journey...

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Lincourtz

3NL1GHT3N3D1

What you see is the "mind's eye" because it is created within the mind/brain.

then why did i read so many warnings against this, about what i'd see, about the dangers opening it may convey?

It is all about if you are ready for it and how you handle it. You might get to know things that you have to kinda keep secret since others do not understand what you have experienced and the experiences are hard to understand without being the beholder going thru them. If you go thru the fear loss and shift in consciousness also then the people who still fear things will have a hard time accepting the box less bigger picture where time exists in eternity. The mind thinking it is a human having a spiritual experience vs an ancient spirit having a temporary human experience.

Old goodie that explains the disconnection you can feel when you go to far down the rabbit hole.

edit on 26-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No ,no, i think using the term expect was correct in that phrase, at least for my english knoweldge.

edit on 26-2-2014 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

GoShredAK

peashooter

This includes your diet (some foods will "damage" the third eye, causing it to calcify), and your lifestyle.

At the moment I'm just trying my best to be kind to everyone, and hope for the best.

I think this is definitely important. It seems like the PTB have intentionally formatted a diet specifically for ruining the pineal gland and to bog our bodies down with disease...

Probably best to avoid Flouride, genetically modified ingredients, sugar and artificial sweeteners...

edit on 24-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Grammer

I agree that it is not a bad idea for most. But it wont stop spirit over mind over body if you are pushing ki thru your body and are in a low bliss state. If you go far into the spirit over mind over body then the body becomes less high maintenance in a way and can handle things not being what medicine would call optimal diet.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Lincourtz

GoShredAK
Something I don't get, pertaining to the danger and cautions of opening the third eye is,

if you've reached such a Level of enlightenment, and have actually put in the work meditating and living in a way that creates this path......

Shouldn't you then be at least a little prepared for what waits around the corner?

Sometimes it sounds like you can just accidentally stumble across an awakening experience just playing around...

I would think it takes years and years of disciplined lifestyle, at which point you should be ready for anything.

I can't pretend to know one way or the other

edit on 24-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

For what i've been reading some people have it activated their whole life, and some people activate it by chance because of different emotional states, like sadness or fear. However they say than when the latter happens it gets "cracked open" which means people see awful stuff which can be like ghosts or entities, bad mainly, that yell at them or touch them even.

A Fear Amagydala overload reaction in the body to expand the level of the third eye where a distress call is sent that might be followed by "the calm". There can be a response in spiritual form a telepathic human physically appearing who answers the distress call. That can be more than opening the third eye since it can lead to a quick crown chakra opening and intense amount of spiritual energy flowing thru the body.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Lincourtz:

Awakening the third eye is another name for "Kundalini Yoga"...a first hand account of that can be found in the first hand account by Swami Muktananda called "Play on Consciousness". It seems a guidance by a guru who has mastered this form of yoga is a requirement. Wrongful awakening of Kundalini, our life giving force, which rests at the base of the spine or the root chakra (and you see the connection to the nervous system) could have untold and unforeseen consequences! I am in no way an expert at it...

Play safe read as many books as you can...understand everything before starting your experiment...its not an easy task. Have a look at the following sites too (I am not saying they work either):

www.onlinemeditation.org...
www.youtube.com...

Also remember the universe will open its secrets to only the ones who (it deems) deserve it...it is all knowing

Cheers
Max

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The root center energy flow is how we feel connected to the earth or being grounded in daily life & keeping your feet planted firmly on the ground & make balanced choices. Its our basic survival support. Its also the seat of kundalini & you never force any of the chakras. But there are safe ways starting with learning what you are doing with them. They are spiritual tools and nature knows best when it comes to using them. If you have already awakened some of your chakras or energy centers then its best to get them all balanced. Only when the proper meditative & spiritual changes occur is when the root chakra naturally opens. But don't start at the third eye! The kundalini is creative FORCE but it also assists in the alignment of all the chakras. This powerful energy creates babies, art, music...etc. But the root chakra can be like flowing fire so start here gradually!! It is energy that can be channeled up to your other energy centers. Use any chakra with respect & caution. Find out about all of them & not just about the third eye.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thank you, I already got the link for the kundalini yoya in my favorites.

reply to post by petite

Yeah I read that we should do it in order, cuz its not only about the third eye.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maxtorrent

We had our first Kundalini yoga experience. Let me tell you, i ended up exhausted! Ill explain what happened.
I went through the 22 mins video here : www.freemeditation.com...

We were 3, and i have read that the more you are , the more energy flows when doing it right. So we went throu the video , with the exercises following the directions. One of us (our cousin) , had a really emotinal experience, but lin and i went through it in a more softly manner.
After that , and in an already calm state, proceded with the 10 minutes meditation which we meant to use to strenghten our 3rd eye by using meditation music (also found in that website) and by trying to be aware of the place between our eyebrows .

There is where it gets freaky

I believe it was because all 3 of us were in the right state of mind and the energy flowing was really powerfull. Ill tell you what i experience, Lin will prolly come later and tell you what she went through.
At first, closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breath and forgeting my physical eyes.After a bit i started to see a kind of circle of yellow light surrounded by a black ring. That lasted for a minute or so, and then it changed into a purple fog. A bit like smoke surrounding everything.
From out of nowhere, a tunnel of rings of various colours apeared and it was like i was going through it. The music i was listening to become a lot more intense and the tunnel was changing its shape with the music...it was as if i was actually "seeing" music O.O

I thought to myself "Oh my God , i am seeing music" and felt that it was beautifull. I tried to calm down and tried to be more aware of where i was "going" because it sure felt like i was traveling. Sometimes it seemed like i was forgeting to take a breath , like i was breading reaaaly slowly which seemed peacefull in some way. This is when i got scared.Because sudenly the tunnel ended and it felt like i was thrown into a void, like the outer space and i had a huge sensation of vertigo that made my phisical body almost jump forward :S
After that is like i went back , out of that void. throu a bit of concentration i was able to "jump" back in , only to be toss back out. After 3 or 4 times , i finally stoped seeing anything, and i was , i think , back here.I opened my eyes, still kinda dizzy and a bit nauseaus and exhausted. Now is been 3 or 4 hours and im so tired as if i had ran a marathon

Still, the kundalini experience was amazing, i actually felt like smiling at one point, like i was suddenly happy. But the other part , well , it wasnt bad, and i actually ejoyed a lot. It was just weird, freaky
Intoxicating too, but exhausting

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I do not think that opening the third eye is so easy but more like a person who has done this was destined to do so. About thirty years ago I had the Kundalini experience without meditating or any kind of discipline. It was more like something that was supposed to happen to me in preparation for the things that were to happen to me in latter life. I have been living in Japan for twenty one years and have had all kinds of experiences here that would be considered paranormal. I believe that such as a man thinks so is he. I have a friend here who is writing for his doctorate in philosophy. I asked him what was philosophy and he answered it was the search for knowledge and I told him it was the search for truth. How I came to do research on telepathy is when I read a study done on monkeys in a remote island of the coast of Japan in 1958. These monkeys were fed sweet potatoes by the researchers. One of the female monkeys started washing the potatoes in the river and all the other monkeys started doing the same. This was a typical monkey see monkey do type of learning. However in a completely isolated troupe on the main land other monkeys exhibited the same behavior. It was theorized that the monkeys were telepathic. I then speculated that since we humans are 98.3 % monkey DNA that we might also be telepathic but in a vestigial way since after the invention of language we no longer needed that ability. I decided that I needed to spend a lot of time isolated from other humans to see if I could communicate ideas without speech or contact. I would walk alone for extremely long periods of time. Ten hours with no food and no water. There was a correlation between pain and telepathic gain. Since this was self induced pain it was not illegal if you were your own guinea pig. It turns out that the area of the brain that emits pain signals to various parts of the body is located close to the pineal gland which is stimulated by the pain. About eight years ago I had a mini stroke which resulted in a thirty day hospital stay because I could not walk anymore. It was as if my feet were on fire constantly. Sort of like I felt after walking sixty kilometers but on a constant basis. To this day I still suffer from this affliction. About four years ago while looking up causes for pain I asked my doctor to test me for Addison's and it turned out positive. So my pain was caused by Addison's onset by the stroke. Well different strokes for different folks I finally had my pain stimuli without having to walk. After almost ten years I have become extremely telepathic. Sort of like a telepathic nuclear bomb. Both in transmitting and receiving. So basically to change my mind is to change everybody's mind. I mean I am connected by the subconscious to seven billion people.
edit on 27-2-2014 by allthings2allmen because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The third eye is a metaphor and isn't real... The internet is full of info from delusional people that think they are power rangers and have some kind of special powers. I honestly think you should have to pass some sort of test to be able to have certain access to the internet. Not everyone should be able to make websites.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
As for Addison's disease which is rather rare two common symptoms are the inability to feel fear and extreme pain. JFK had Addison's and suffered all his life from pain a to the point where he had to travel with an attendant physician who would administer morphine as a pain killer. As for the fearless behavior it has to do with the inability to produce adrenaline. People with Addison's should warn doctors if they go onto an operating table since their bodies do not react normally under stress making the monitoring equipment useless. This is why Kennedy had no fear when facing down the Russians over the missile crisis. He could feel no fear. He felt no fear of Jacqueline when he had an affair with Marilyn. I have been craving the feeling of fear all my life but never got any satisfaction just pain. When I was a teen ager I went mountain climbing on '___'. I should not get on fast bikes or sports cars because I have no fear of going beyond reasonable limits. I now only drive a bicycle and even go fast on that. This is why I have no fear about facing down the NWO, the Zionists, religion, corporations or anything that stands in my way of changing this world. So along with being fearless I am extremely telepathic. Many wonder how can you change this world without any power and this is what I say. If you have truth you need only speak it and all the lies are exposed which is their only strength, secrecy. Exposure to light makes all the dark secrets loose their advantage. Well what is to keep the powers that be from just killing me and shutting me up. Well this is the terrible part of it. We are all one single organism in the spirit. In the flesh we are 7.2 billion different identities but there is only one spirit. As such the spirit in each of us is limited neither by distance nor time. If the spirit has decided that the person in which it resides has decided to come against me and my will then the spirit vacates the body returns to me and the person drops dead of natural but undetermined causes mainly that the spirit has deserted it. Only those that have something to loose by changing this world will come against me and when they start dropping like flies the great and terrible day of the lord will have arrived. Great for some and terrible for others.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Interesting, never heard of Addison disease before, could you please elaborate a bit more on your telepathic abilities?
edit on 27-2-2014 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

3u40r15m
The third eye is a metaphor and isn't real... The internet is full of info from delusional people that think they are power rangers and have some kind of special powers. I honestly think you should have to pass some sort of test to be able to have certain access to the internet. Not everyone should be able to make websites.

Im 31 years old. Im a programer and i've learned several programming languages over the years. I speak 2 languages and can read other 2. My IQ is 135.
You talk about "making websites" but i'm sure you mean "posting on a forum". Your inability to understand that small difference of concepts tells me you are right. There is a part of the population that shouldn't have access to the internet and you my friend , are most certainly included.
It is possible to express an opinion without offending others. That , apparently , is way beyond your capabilities to communicate.
Therefore i decide to ignore your post altogether and continue with a most interesting conversation being produced in Lincourtz thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join