It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

Awesome =)

Thank you for your words! You'll never be alone by the way.

edit on 25-2-2014 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

GoShredAK
a shadow of myself with a darkish orange/red glow lining......I can actually see the movements as I'm making them! As if I'm standing just a few feet behind myself....

Exactly the same , darkish orange/red, sometimes it looks like embers .

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

Good luck then, my last advice would be to not expecting anything, and not to be too overexcited, just let yourself go, as natural as possible, don't use your imagination, just let it flow, and be calm and gentle.
5 years into daily meditation and now most of the time i don't really need a watch or an alarm clock..

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Hehe thank you for your advice. Can't wait for that to happen though, I'll try to relax and let it come.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Lincourtz
I'm new to this forum, and this is certainly my first thread (other than in the welcome section). God knows I've been waiting a long time to write this down, so please I'd like some straightforward answers, and some advice if possible.

For quite some time, I've found over the internet information related to the third eye/pineal Gland/ brow-Aina chakra and I've seen more than enough info and reasons to want to open it/activate it. So last night, i got Samuel Sagan's book "awakening the third eye" and started reading it, not too much yet, just begun last night. Sagan's book is suppoused to teach you how to open it and he includes ways to protect yourself against "things"
However, I've seen that people say "it's dangerous" "you may not like what you see" "if you do not open the chakras in order it's dangerous" but I'm wondering
1. what is this danger that you may face when opening the third eye?
2. what is it that i may not like seeing/hearing?
2.b- does this happen to everybody who opens their third eye?
3. has anyone here opened it with the aid of Samuel Sagan's book?
3b. how long did it take?
3c. what did you see?
3d. is that the right order? (i know some of you may disagree with eachother because i've read different points of views regarding the order)

Well I think i got all the questions Ive been wondering about, I hope I didn't forget any right now.

Thank you in advance guys and gals.

I've done it. And my best advice is it's like exercising a muscle - it takes time and effort and you can't force it to happen too fast, otherwise, you get could hurt yourself, but even if you do, you'll recover. It's not like you necessarily reach ONE moment where suddenly "it opens." It can and should be a gradual process that you evolve into. If you DO end up opening it all at once somehow, it could freak you out. It's something you should grow into, not force.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi there guys!
After lurking on this forums for quite some time, i finally decided to make my first post.
Im Lin's husband , i think she said something about me a few pages back

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who replied to her post.
Going into topic for a little bit, is been a few years since we started to dig into "awareness", intention, the power of thought , chackras , and anything we could find about everything

I guess you could say we reached a time when suddenly we realized there is MUCH more than meets the eye.Where you cant believe in the mass lies the world is swiming into, etc.
I could tell you that one day i woke up and my life felt different. I say "my" life but is actually just "life".I cant lie to people , i cant do something unfair or injust to somebody.I just cant...call it an epiphany or whatever, is something that i wont do cus it would break my principles in such ways that i would feel like i would be going the wrong way.
Here is a person which doesnt not belive in God, but respects absolutly anything related to religions.I would never speak ill of any god whatever is you believe in , and i dont know why.Again, as with liying or unfairness, i just cant do it. For me it would be as bad as to kill somebody lol . I know it sounds really crazy , but is how i feel it.
Another thing that is weird and also has been happening for a few years ( i was like this when i was a kid but not with the same intensity) nobody can lie to me. I just know. Even the smallest of lies cant fool me , and that is something really strange.
I can also tell when someone feels awkward, sad, troubled, etc...even when they maybe dont know exactly how they feel yet :S

Well i think is enough and sorry Lin for taking over your thread for a little bit ^^

I guess we both are looking for answers and maybe , why not, some support and thoughts about what she and i wrote here.
Before i go, sorry if i've made any grammar or spelling mistakes , english ain't my first language

And thanx for reading/replying!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Arionic

thank you for this post

i feel relax when reading this.

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: oops please delete

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Jabbah

GoShredAK
a shadow of myself with a darkish orange/red glow lining......I can actually see the movements as I'm making them! As if I'm standing just a few feet behind myself....

Exactly the same , darkish orange/red, sometimes it looks like embers .

trip out, that's awesome...I wonder what those colors mean? maybe we're getting a glimpse of our own aura?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

zarzelius
Another thing that is weird and also has been happening for a few years ( i was like this when i was a kid but not with the same intensity) nobody can lie to me. I just know. Even the smallest of lies cant fool me , and that is something really strange.
I can also tell when someone feels awkward, sad, troubled, etc...even when they maybe dont know exactly how they feel yet :S

that's cool I can relate to this. I've always been pretty sensitive to other peoples emotions.....like, i'll go out of my way to make sure people don't get embarrassed and stuff like that.

edit on 25-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: OOPS

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Glad you can relate and glad there are others on the same place

I too tend to know when someone is going to say something or do something that could make another person uncomfortable or stuff like that. And sometimes i get mad that they didnt know it was going to happen

With time i learned to somehow control it and it is as if sometimes i can predict is going to happen so i step up and say something or do something to deviate the attention. I know it sounds crazy but it is all started to make sense when we got into the reading of the chackras, 3rd eye, awakening, etc.
I hope to heard your thoughts on this too and other that might have the same things happening to them.
I find it amazing how this all subject is ussually tossed aside and you almost never hear anything about it if you dont know when to look.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

zarzelius

I find it amazing how this all subject is ussually tossed aside and you almost never hear anything about it if you dont know when to look.

This is because people nowadays dismiss everything as "conspiracy" "theories"......

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi
I found this 5 years ago
consciouslifenews.com...

I followed this and sure enough my 3rd eye was fully open , maybe also with the help of some '___' over a period of time :-)
At times it would feel like my third eye was gona pop out of my head with the continued throbbing it presented
It was a extremely scary experience as i was unprepared to the realm that it took me .
At work all the people were different and i seem to be shunned , even know i have worked there for 20 years, lost of negative comments, no help , god it felt like i had gone to Hell. The funny thing was i released i could turn off emotions by by saying , i do not fear them , that was weird ! . Lots of Déjà vu , i was even told that this is all just a computer simulation .
Remember you have free will if you cant handle it :-)

The starting point baseline is no expectation or grand intention.
The experience must be allowed to grow and evolve within you.

The progress starts when you reach a point where your scared #less to even do it.
you can go along while before getting there but if you continue it will happen.

The overwhelming fear forces an alignment in your life that eventually allows more of the true essence of the experience to shine though.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Connectme
Hi
I found this 5 years ago
consciouslifenews.com...

I followed this and sure enough my 3rd eye was fully open , maybe also with the help of some '___' over a period of time :-)
At times it would feel like my third eye was gona pop out of my head with the continued throbbing it presented
It was a extremely scary experience as i was unprepared to the realm that it took me .
At work all the people were different and i seem to be shunned , even know i have worked there for 20 years, lost of negative comments, no help , god it felt like i had gone to Hell. The funny thing was i released i could turn off emotions by by saying , i do not fear them , that was weird ! . Lots of Déjà vu , i was even told that this is all just a computer simulation .
Remember you have free will if you cant handle it :-)

The starting point baseline is no expectation or grand intention.
The experience must be allowed to grow and evolve within you.

The progress starts when you reach a point where your scared #less to even do it.
you can go along while before getting there but if you continue it will happen.

The overwhelming fear forces an alignment in your life that eventually allows more of the true essence of the experience to shine though.

Congrats on your 1st post!!!

Ill be sure to read the link, those are some great experiences you are telling us about! Some scary yes, but it sounds like you got used to it and actually started to have fun with it.
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

zarzelius
reply to post by GoShredAK

Glad you can relate and glad there are others on the same place

I too tend to know when someone is going to say something or do something that could make another person uncomfortable or stuff like that. And sometimes i get mad that they didnt know it was going to happen

With time i learned to somehow control it and it is as if sometimes i can predict is going to happen so i step up and say something or do something to deviate the attention. I know it sounds crazy but it is all started to make sense when we got into the reading of the chackras, 3rd eye, awakening, etc.
I hope to heard your thoughts on this too and other that might have the same things happening to them.

Yes for sure, sorry for my abrupt response, I was just leaving work and was in a hurry.

I think that being sensitive to others emotions is a gift and also a sign of being in touch with your higher self.

With thoughts and intent being so powerful, and nearly proven these days to have an effect on all of reality, naturally, someone with a higher awareness (and a compassionate disposition) will be senstive to the stronger emotions taking place around them...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Connectme

Thank you so much for dedicating your first post on ATS on me, and Welcome to the site mate!
On a side note, this reply made me feel quite secure, and peaceful somehow. I don't know why, probably the way you arranged the words in the post, or may be you were in a peaceful state of mind while writting it(? that'd be even weirder)
I've got nothing further to say, but thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

Qigong Empowerment has a number of methods to help awaken the third eye, including traditional Taoist micro- and macrocosmic circulations.

Vitality, Energy, Spirit is also a good primer to Taoist thought, and contains meditation exercises to stimulate the third eye.

The only thing to keep in mind is that your morality will directly affect your results. The more pure of an individual you are, the better your progress will be. Of course, this is a self-perpetuating cycle, as continuing to walk down the path will make you a better person, which in turn will make it easier to continue down the path. Snowball rolling down a hill, and all that....

Regarding moralistic principles, Taoist Meditation is good. As is the Toltec book The Four Agreements.

If you're short on funds, Qigong Empowerment coupled with The Four Agreements is probably your best bet.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Nice links mate, thanx a lot. Ill check them out when i have time and tell you what i think after i read them.
Thanx again for all your support and advice!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes

The only thing to keep in mind is that your morality will directly affect your results. The more pure of an individual you are, the better your progress will be.

Ohh I think (I hope) this is going to be simpler than I think then

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I hope some of you are capable of opening it in very quick order indeed.

Over a 3 month period I gradually forced it open more and more, and then I did something interesting.

I demanded the rest of myself, for about an hour, and BOOOOM.

A cascade of energy flowing into what felt like no skullcap anymore, but also it rose up from the ground, and this did not stop for days in which any thought I had was translated into reality control, more and more.

My frequency went so high that most people could barely see anything but bright light, I became SO telepathic it was beyond insane. Nowhere to hide from sensations beyond any acid trip.

I did not, COULD NOT sleep for months, looked younger and younger, my eyebrows turned golden and still are.

I then realized it was not my time yet to handle this and drank heavily 60 ounces of whisky per day, 10 beers, 2-3 packs of cigarettes trying to slow myself down.

Finally after 3 months I was able to return to work, but to this day this kind of energy is just a thought away, and now I have mastered myself so the realities of this world are not so shocking.

Suffice to say, the ones saying that "GOD" is all about love and light, are by far the most delusional , and most energy healers cannot even approach me when I get fired up, they will be blasted right out of the area...as well as other creatures.

IF one believes in this enough, it can be taken to levels I cannot speak of to people...interesting to see more getting into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join