It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm new to this forum, and this is certainly my first thread (other than in the welcome section). God knows I've been waiting a long time to write this down, so please I'd like some straightforward answers, and some advice if possible.

For quite some time, I've found over the internet information related to the third eye/pineal Gland/ brow-Aina chakra and I've seen more than enough info and reasons to want to open it/activate it. So last night, i got Samuel Sagan's book "awakening the third eye" and started reading it, not too much yet, just begun last night. Sagan's book is suppoused to teach you how to open it and he includes ways to protect yourself against "things"
However, I've seen that people say "it's dangerous" "you may not like what you see" "if you do not open the chakras in order it's dangerous" but I'm wondering
1. what is this danger that you may face when opening the third eye?
2. what is it that i may not like seeing/hearing?
2.b- does this happen to everybody who opens their third eye?
3. has anyone here opened it with the aid of Samuel Sagan's book?
3b. how long did it take?
3c. what did you see?
3d. is that the right order? (i know some of you may disagree with eachother because i've read different points of views regarding the order)

Well I think i got all the questions Ive been wondering about, I hope I didn't forget any right now.

Thank you in advance guys and gals.

edit on 2-3-2014 by Kandinsky because: corrected typo in title

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

Good Questions! I don't have any answers for ya, but I can't wait to see what some people have to say.

I figure what ever dangers lie on the other side, can't be much worse than the horrors already available for us in this dimension....

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Talking of the dangers, I'd imagine that for some people, the opening of their third eye could cause something of a shock to them, especially if they've lived their lives thinking everything is just bright, breezy and wonderful. The opening of the third will bring truth, hard hitting or otherwise.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd recommend to anyone to activate it, if you think you're ready? Then you will not regret it.

And no, I didn't use any book, for me it just happened

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

GoShredAK

Good Questions! I don't have any answers for ya, but I can't wait to see what some people have to say.

I figure what ever dangers lie on the other side, can't be much worse than the horrors already available for us in this dimension....

Yeah that's exacly what i'm thinking. I've got so many questions on so many different topics, but ima wait till this one gets enough answers to satisfy at leasts these doubts.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

My curiousity leads me to ask how did you "know" that it had been opened, and what was your experience?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In my opinion the third eye is always "open", it's only a matter of finding it. We all see it, most just don't realize it because they've been blinded to it. Look at what you see, that's the third eye in my opinion.

The light that creates the image of the world around you, no matter what you look at, is the third eye. If you focus on the shape of the image you see, you'll notice that it's even in the shape of an eye, an oval type shape. What you focus on can be considered the "pupil" while what surrounds it, your peripheral vision, could be considered the rest of the "eye".

What you see is the "mind's eye" because it is created within the mind/brain.

Matthew 6
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

The single eye Jesus speaks of is the third eye in my opinion. The image we see is full of light and the image is a single one, so if you make your eye single, your spiritual body will be full of light.

And no, "opening" (finding) the third eye is not dangerous at all.
edit on 2/24/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Talking of the dangers, I'd imagine that for some people, the opening of their third eye could cause something of a shock to them, especially if they've lived their lives thinking everything is just bright, breezy and wonderful. The opening of the third will bring truth, hard hitting or otherwise.

However this does not really answers my question. I know it will bring stuff but i'd like to know What exacly.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

tinker9917

Zcustosmorum

My curiousity leads me to ask how did you "know" that it had been opened, and what was your experience?

I can't post that here because I'm pretty sure it may violate T&Cs.

Put it this way, when my country had greater freedoms, I utilized them and enjoyed them, however nowadays my path to unopening the third eye has been made illegal.

For me and the method I used, I have never thought the way I did before it and I never will again, I am thankful for my experiences and yes, it made my life better.

I just knew it and sorry if it's a vague answer but it's the best I can do

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I believe in it. And I've read a bunch of the ominous warnings about not coming back the same after a profound meditation experience or opening of the third eye.

I've decided to just go for it, changed a lot of unhealthy habits, and adopt as many healthy ones as possible+positive thinking.

I'm pretty darn sure I was experiencing something the other night after I fell asleep listening to a video titled "lucid dream induction"

It consisted of some soothing music and vibrations......

I don't know.....,but I believe pretty strongly in a lot of this stuff
edit on 24-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: oops

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Lol you're making me even curioser.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

I'm into lucid dreaming too, and for what I've seen you may be experiencing Hypnagogic imagery /hallucinations, which is pretty normal if you're trying to get a lucid dream.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

i used to be big into that third eye parable. "if your eye is single, then your whole body will be full of light."

onetime i remember closing my eyes and i could see the inside of my body and it was illuminated red and orange, i could see my arms and legs with my eyes closed.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Nothing is dangerous about them if you are ready.

However, In certain countries, bragging about those 'achievements' could end up in persecutions

peace

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Lincourtz

I'm into lucid dreaming too, and for what I've seen you may be experiencing Hypnagogic imagery /hallucinations, which is pretty normal if you're trying to get a lucid dream.

That's awesome, I am for sure.

I've had some seriously insane, apocalyptic style dreams...Like holes being torn in the sky, rouge planets appearing in the sky, massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions....Visiting otherworldly cities...scary demonic stuff sometimes too.....

I always love it though, the more extreme the dream, the more I get a kick out of it..

but I still haven't acheived full on lucidity

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

nice one bro

i gave a thought about this too, few months ago, when i saw OneEyeProphet here (ats)... hahah
i wonder if we only just have One Eye.

peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I achieved it once only, it was awesome. however it was not during nightime, it was during the afternoon while taking a nap, after changing my reality check.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

What you see is the "mind's eye" because it is created within the mind/brain.

then why did i read so many warnings against this, about what i'd see, about the dangers opening it may convey?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

I can see a pink elephant flying through space on a huge manta ray if I use my imagination.

The mind is a powerful thing, we see where it has gotten us today with big flying pieces of metal in the sky, pieces of machinery that transport us from A to B, a space shuttle that sends out a robot on other planets, and 3D printers that can create anything under the sun.

There's more than just one aspect to the third eye, it includes everything from the senses to the languages we create. Everything is of the mind, including the world around us.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Maybe because "opening" it means to see truth? We live in a world full of lies, those in power thrive off of lies, religion teaches people lies and they blindly accept it in my opinion.

To open the third eye would be to see the lies for what they truly are, so those in power use religion and superstition to keep the masses blind. Anything outside of their bubble is seen as dangerous and the third eye is outside of that bubble. Even though it is truth, people perceive it as dangerous because they have been taught to reject it.
edit on 2/24/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Possibly because there are those who understand the bliss and enlightenment we receive from our higher self when we obtain the ability to open our third eye, but we cannot turn that eye blind to what could possibly be manifesting a way to keep us from that knowledge, and we perhaps tend to turn that eye blind from any negative energy's that notice when someone is beginning to allow the flow of positive knowledge and energy influence them.

In other words,

Understand that the negative in our current state, wants to keep us from becoming enlightened, even when you understand that positivity is the answer.

It's verrrrrrrry difficult for me to speak with friends on the outlooks I have on life, simply because they laugh or just don't understand fully how much I want make a change for the better of the entire spectrum of things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join