It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
When you come to a point when you think you understand what is actually happening, most other people would consider crazy because they have such a static view of the world.

As I said, sometimes ignorance is bliss. Actually it is always bliss.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
1. what is this danger that you may face when opening the third eye?
Absolutely none , so far....
2. what is it that i may not like seeing/hearing?
If you like bright withe lights, flashes, very fast moving objects, and hearing hight pitch sounds (dibba-sota)... nothing
2.b- does this happen to everybody who opens their third eye?
I really don't know
3. has anyone here opened it with the aid of Samuel Sagan's book?
Never heard of him
3b. how long did it take?
Months, but probably its an endless process
3c. what did you see?
As i told (in my case) lights, flashes , very fast moving objects (always with eyes open), sometimes i can see my body having my eyes closed ( if i move an arm, i can see it), sometimes very weird and very lucid visions (usually pleasant)
3d. is that the right order? (i know some of you may disagree with eachother because i've read different points of views regarding the order)
Order? i think it depends from person to person.
My advice is to let you go, don't think about it, don't read too much abouth the subject, every human being is different, so it's up to you finding your path .

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

Here is a thread I did awhile back that has many different points of view on your question. You may find it helpful with answers to your questions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The main thing I can tell you is to not go into this with fear. Imagine yourself in a big white bubble that negativity cannot penetrate. Say a prayer for protection, if that will make you feel better.
You need to work on getting your chakras in alignment first also. Otherwise, you could see some pretty scary things that would freak you out. I'm talking what some people would call demons, monsters, etc.

If you ever do see anything like that, show no fear! I've been told to approach them with love and they will disappear. One thing to remember is that they have no power over you, you are stronger than them.

But, if you are in the "right frame of mind" you shouldn't have any worries anyway.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I don't think anyone should try and activate or meditate with a book alone, I truly believe a guide is the best bet after experiencing some extremely beyond belief extreme and uncomfortable, to say the least, experiences.

I know all these experiences sound so desirable and exciting, but they take a toll.

edit on 082828p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Jabbah
3b. how long did it take?
Months, but probably its an endless process
3c. what did you see?
As i told (in my case) lights, flashes , very fast moving objects (always with eyes open), sometimes i can see my body having my eyes closed ( if i move an arm, i can see it....

So awesome, so I've been taking the right steps. (almost completely veggie diet, completely void of anything artificial, Lots of yoga and excercise, ALWAYS looking up, positive thinking/intent,.........

For months now, and I have noticed this lately and am so glad to have read about it twice on this thread!

When I'm feeling really good, and clear headed, I can do a pose (like half moon for example) with my eyes closed and I can literally see a shadow of myself with a darkish orange/red glow lining......I can actually see the movements as I'm making them! As if I'm standing just a few feet behind myself....

So stoked to have this validated by reading other awesome members posts....

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Third eye opened at a very young age, seen things that would drive a sane person insane. And honestly there are beings outside the realm of our five senses and some of these beings don't have our best interest in mind. Any human treading on the cusp of figuring out the true nature of our existence, will open himself up to a barrage of negative energy in an attempt to suppress spiritual awakening. So take heed from someone's who life has been a living hell. Be careful in your travels, but if you do succeed certain truths will become evident. Just to name a few:
1. There are intelligent life forms out side our realm of perception
2. The body is a vehicle for the soul and with out it, the astral form will be able to traverse space and time.
3. Their is a higher power or a God, just as there is such there are beings who would like nothing more than you to lose all faith and belief in a higher power.
4. The closer you get to the truth of this reality, the more obstacles you will encounter.

I've seen supernatural things that I will not discuss at this time, but I will say if you chose this path expect your faith and your comfort zones to be thoroughly tested.

Good luck on your journey.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When I was in 4th grade, one day I was in class bored so I stopped paying attention. Back then I used to like rubbing my eyes while resting my head on my desk, it just felt really relaxing I guess. Well when I would do that a colorful tunnel would usually appear in my closed eye vision and it would have many twists and turns, it used to be so fun to try do haha. Well one time I wanted to find out if there was an end to this tunnel, which looked a lot like what you see in star trek when they go warp drive. Any way I was very determined to find the end to the tunnel so I ventured further through twist and turn until there was a straight away and at the end the tunnel opened up in to a big empty space and there was a giant eyeball in the middle of it staring at me. It freaked me out so much I jumped back in to my seat, not because it looked negative or something, it just felt really weird and I wasn't expecting it. I've never had the pleasure of doing that again but I have tried. I never knew what it was before, but now I'm convinced it was my third eye.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words. It helps me realize I am not alone
searching is not the answer. It is becoming.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The point is, all these things are not attained by focussing on it themselves. Many are deceived by that. They bend their minds, imagining higher consciousnesses, third eyes,.. whatever, and then they focus on it and cripple themselves trying to "send energy'" or whatever those directions.

The human body is that organised that by living ones life good and following intuition (guidance by God) these things will eventually blossom.

Many are preparing themselves for reintegration into society by being deceived by this lie which is a short-cut to all these things.

Know evil exists, hate it, and do not do any of it and higherconsciousness, third eye or whatever is praised so high can become reality. It is only for the righteouss. And how many aren't seeking these things without truly knowing what they are about. What's told about it sound so fascinating, and it truly is viewn from an out of self perspective, but to see it by yourself that way, out of yourself, well, only God can make you realise it that way.

Do not do what you hate and do not tell lies and these things may become reality.

Do not want control on anything, and you will gain control. Lose control and you will be guided to control what needs to be controlled. The message is the same for everybody, but there must exist different people for different things, so who knows what you must control.

Nothing better than to obey God. If you don't allow God to manage your life, and you choose for "control", which is hilarious for it is just an illusion, there will Always be a better possibilty.

God knows best.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

I'm sorry but telling someone to hate anything is just wrong and horrible advice. Maybe contemplate on what Jesus would do before you blindly give ignorant advice next time.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Searching for power I see..How enlightened indeed? Actually their is a few possible problems with the All seeing third eye.

See, this chakras over the past decade or so, has been really popular with New Agers, and has always been popular with the occult. Usually, they tell to just focus on the pineal gland, hell, sometimes they will tell you start feeling your forehead first. Which actually goes against their balancing chakra rules, that they always like to say. And it can cause mental affiliations, if your going to do, what I think your going to do.

A proper third eye meditation in it perception at least, at least from my experience, is not about focusing on the gland at all, and this is actually a huge noob mistake that still lurks it head around the internet. Cause if you wanna see `#`, be my guest, meditate on it till your think your enlightened while stupid like some characters I`ve seen over the web, as well being one of those character for a certain period of time.

It all about being, and perceiving, not seeing some ghosts or spirits. If anything, the proper meditation for the third eye, is a Zen one. And guess what, that all about nothing to the unimaginative, or lack of guidance. Because trying to keep calm, relaxed, and focused, require alot of focus. New Age third eye mediators just promise things, while proper meditators, don`t offer much but a piece of mind.

And when you start hearing ghost an stuff, the only piece of advise you`ll hear is your chakras are not balanced, or your not grounded, not enough love or positive energy. But no, they hardly know anything at all, other then delusions of angry gods, and negative demons.

But hey, it your body. Not my business, and certainly not my concern. Just don`t say someone didn`t tell you not to do it.

edit on 25-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyaging

What you're telling people is to love evil. I say hate it. Our opinions differ.

If you love evil, you hate good, if you hate evil then you love good.

Or did you attain non-duality, whatever mental disorder that is.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Hate is not the state of mind anyone who Loves, is in.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

There are plenty of different skills one might find they can do, anything from healing to police work. It all depends on what experiences you begin to have and where your attention goes once you are open.
Being more aware makes life a much bigger and grander adventure.
IMO

Enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hate bad things, are you saying I should love them? If you do, I think you try to make me to just so you could call me looney.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Don't mind him, he uses his third eye a bit much.

Sometimes to much.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Hate is a frequency no one from the higher grades has. Its the reason many of us are here, to work through. Compassion and walking in the path of all, even those who are hurting us, and realizing that with their journey, if we went through that, 80% of us would turn out roughly the same, thus its not about forgiving, its about understanding and compassion.

This universe is sick up to the top of its head, with pain tactics and the only way out is to start getting on page with the love tactics, because that is why this particular experience even exists, its for those who require it, ie earth school, or even our galactic school on all its grades and levels. Schools are there for those who require them.
edit on 25-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is my similar interpretation of my own spiritual sight and internal dialogue/dilemma over the years. I hope it helps.

The dangers of opening the third eye don't have anything to do with opening it at all. The danger comes from how you handle what you see.

Most people aim to believe that everything is positive and wonderful. That's not actually the case. The universe does an extremely good job of balancing things out, whether we are consciously aware of it or not. For every bit of loving positive thinking that is done, there is surely an opposing force too it. Things work in cycles, creation and destruction. What one person perceives as positive may kill someone else.

You can literally toss a penny into a crowd of people and cause a plane to crash. Someone on their phone stops to see the penny which alters their conversation by a few seconds. They are talking to a cab driver in NY who has an airline pilot in the backseat. The cabby misses a turn or a light causing the pilot to be late... etc, etc. Ultimately, a great question to ask about everything that has happened is "Why?"

-Why are you reading this post? What caused you to be here? What caused that? Backtrack enough and eventually one will see that you are here because at the beginning of time, all of this was created, and events of the past have lead up to this very point.

-From there you have a choice. Is it all random or is there a God? If there is a God and everything happens for a reason, then do your choices on this earth actually even matter? Is there a destiny? Either way, the truth is, you can sit on your butt and do absolutely NOTHING yet change and affect everything simply because you exist.

-From there you can begin to question yourself. If everything you do has an affect, what exactly should you do? If existence is all random, shouldn't you just live your life partying it up and enjoying it? Why care about anyone else. If you find that you have morals or belief in a God, that changes things doesn't it? You can decide act in a positive manner or a selfish manner.

-But wait... you learned earlier that everything you do has an affect right? Who determines if your actions are positive or negative? Every effort you make have to stay bright and positive or help others may indeed be hurting someone else.
This is the complete truth.

-The only way to understand how to control the outcome is to be all knowing and see every possible pathway of every possible decision. That would make you a God yourself though.

Ultimately what we end up seeing is that you are nothing, but everything. You play a huge part in existence, but you are also very obsolete at the same time. You can live with integrity and intention or be selfish. Positive and negative are both here to stay, and are in fact a matter of perspective. The ultimate perspective is that you are one with everything. You are love, you are hate, you are light and you are dark. Most people would now become scared and wonder what exactly it is that you are suppose to do. Reality doesn't matter. Your life is beautiful and chaotic at the same time. What do I do from here? This is the scary part about seeing everything for what it really is. Fear of the unknown while understanding you don't actually have control much at all.

This seems to me to be the time that peace is attained. You are one with everything. Don't worry. Have acceptance for what happens and what will happen. If things are random, accept it. If you believe in a God, accept that he has control. That is what we are told to do in just about every religion or spiritual sense isn't it?

Or... maybe we have he potential to become Gods ourselves? Maybe that's the ultimate goal and religion has been put in place to distract us from our own divine goal.

edit on 25-2-2014 by Arionic because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2014 by Arionic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The hate of evil is the base of all things good. If you approve evil you hate love. I say that if someone doesn't hate evil he approves it.

Faith without works is dead.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thank you all for your answers!!! It has been very "enlightening" heheh. I'm now confident that I want to make this journey wherever it may take me. If guys think of any further advise, please let me know through here or pms. As I said, I've been reading a lot about Chakras, pineal gland, Kundalini and even Sungazing, and I hope in combination they will aid me into this journey. Once again, Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join