It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

3u40r15m
The third eye is a metaphor and isn't real... The internet is full of info from delusional people that think they are power rangers and have some kind of special powers. I honestly think you should have to pass some sort of test to be able to have certain access to the internet. Not everyone should be able to make websites.

I beg to differ,....

I believe it's quite real.

The pineal gland.....why the Flouride? Why the calcification?

What would a healthy pineal gland allow?

Third eye.........
edit on 27-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

3u40r15m
The third eye is a metaphor and isn't real... The internet is full of info from delusional people that think they are power rangers and have some kind of special powers. I honestly think you should have to pass some sort of test to be able to have certain access to the internet. Not everyone should be able to make websites.

Why would you even read this if you don't believe?

@allthings2allmen Thank you so much for sharing the details of your journey. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there who wonder everyday about these topics, or maybe think they are alone on this because they don't understand what's happening to them, and I'm sure there's a LOT of people like me who are really interested about these matters, who are being drawn by something to try to reach for something greater, for enlightenment and for those all experiences of other people are greatly important.

@GoShredAK
You are completely right. Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland > won't work anymore > lose connection to a higher level of consciousness + reduced IQ> get some blockbusters on TV saying how the worlds of the spirituality are bad for you . = easily controlled population and why not an army of future low entities.
edit on 27-2-2014 by Lincourtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lincourtz

3u40r15m

Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland > won't work anymore > lose connection to a higher level of consciousness + reduced IQ> get some blockbusters on TV saying how the worlds of the spirituality are bad for you . = easily controlled population and why not an army of future low entities.
edit on 27-2-2014 by Lincourtz because: (no reason given)

I agree wholeheartedly, exactly the point I was trying to make....

It's been cool watching your thread grow.

I'm stoked for you and your family, and appreciate the journey you're taking, more people need to join this positive vibe....

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

GoShredAK

I agree wholeheartedly, exactly the point I was trying to make....

It's been cool watching your thread grow.

I'm stoked for you and your family, and appreciate the journey your taking, more people need to join this positive vibe....

Thank you! We're going to keep posting here so that everybody can learn from our experience everyday and at the same time, so that we can get some more advice on the go.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Thanx for the kind words mate. Lin and I are just trying little by little to be better, to feel better, to understand better. And we think the path is through enlightenment and awareness. And experience for one self you know?
You should join us!!! The more the merrier

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What needs to happen is for man to become aware of the dual nature of man. One is mortal and is comprised of our memories, our experience and our intellect. This is our identity. The other nature is spiritual but has no identity and is immortal. This part of us is divine. It is our God nature. We live because of the existence of our God nature and when we die it returns to itself without any memories of this earthly life and cannot even remember it's name. Few are those that have experienced both natures and transitioned from one to the other and returned to tell the tale. So in the spirit man is one but in the flesh we are 7.2 billion beings. What is about to happen is that humans will become aware of the oneness and take this evolutionary step for the survival of the species. We must all become one. This is the oneness of the spirit and in the one ness no one disagrees with each other or has any conflicts with one self. In our multiplicity we have divergent opinions , conflicts and ultimately wars. In the oneness we have peace and prosperity. This oneness is promoted just by words. A non violent revolution of words. An agreement to agree with what is true and to discard myths religion, ignorance and conflict. We shall love others because we love ourselves in the light of the truth. The truth needs no defending it stands on it's own.
edit on 27-2-2014 by allthings2allmen because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
What needs to happen is for man to become aware of the dual nature of man. One is mortal and is comprised of our memories, our experience and our intellect. This is our identity. The other nature is spiritual but has no identity and is immortal. This part of us is divine. It is our God nature. We live because of the existence of our God nature and when we die it returns to itself without any memories of this earthly life and cannot even remember it's name. Few are those that have experienced both natures and transitioned from one to the other and returned to tell the tale. So in the spirit man is one but in the flesh we are 7.2 billion beings. What is about to happen is that humans will become aware of the oneness and take this evolutionary step for the survival of the species. We must all become one. This is the oneness of the spirit and in the one ness no one disagrees with each other or has any conflicts with one self. In our multiplicity we have divergent opinions , conflicts and ultimately wars. In the oneness we have peace and prosperity. This oneness is promoted just by words. A non violent revolution of words. An agreement to agree with what is true and to discard myths religion, ignorance and conflict. We shall love others because we love ourselves in the light of the truth. The truth needs no defending it stands on it's own.
edit on 27-2-2014 by allthings2allmen because: spelling

Is this what is happening?

So many people seem to be waking up and questioning the current construct.

Simultaneously, it seems, this awakening has begun taking place..
edit on 27-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: I'm sorry I can't contribute more now, it's just about bedtime and I need to get off iPad

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is getting away from the current discussion, but I wanted to share this from a transcript I read last night:

www.afterlifetv.com...

Meditation is an ages old tool. It’s in all the major religions, and it’s just a tremendously, tremendously powerful tool because regardless of the form of meditation you practice, what it will do for you is that it allows you to witness fear. So everybody’s heard about become the witness, cultivate the attitude of the witness.
This is tremendously powerful because then when fear arises within you, instead of reacting to it, instead of allowing it to make decisions for you, you just observe it; you note it; you watch it float by like you would watch a dark cloud float by on the horizon and you don’t react to it. The fact of the matter is that fear makes very poor decisions.
So if you are identified with your fear, meaning you don’t know how to witness it, then fear is going to make very bad decisions for you and this is how people end up calling more challenges into their life. But if you can witness fear, and you learn to do that through meditation, then you can consciously choose to come from a place of love. Prayer and meditation are the two big tools in my view.

This text is pretty close to the end, if anyone wants to read it.

I have heard many people say they see really scary things when they open their third eye. The above suggests to just observe it, note it, and don't react with fear. Project love to it, and watch it float on by...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

sled735
This is getting away from the current discussion, but I wanted to share this from a transcript I read last night:

www.afterlifetv.com...

Meditation is an ages old tool. It’s in all the major religions, and it’s just a tremendously, tremendously powerful tool because regardless of the form of meditation you practice, what it will do for you is that it allows you to witness fear. So everybody’s heard about become the witness, cultivate the attitude of the witness.
This is tremendously powerful because then when fear arises within you, instead of reacting to it, instead of allowing it to make decisions for you, you just observe it; you note it; you watch it float by like you would watch a dark cloud float by on the horizon and you don’t react to it. The fact of the matter is that fear makes very poor decisions.
So if you are identified with your fear, meaning you don’t know how to witness it, then fear is going to make very bad decisions for you and this is how people end up calling more challenges into their life. But if you can witness fear, and you learn to do that through meditation, then you can consciously choose to come from a place of love. Prayer and meditation are the two big tools in my view.

This text is pretty close to the end, if anyone wants to read it.

I have heard many people say they see really scary things when they open their third eye. The above suggests to just observe it, note it, and don't react with fear. Project love to it, and watch it float on by...

Your transcription is very interesting.Thanx for sharing it. I can relate to that in the sense that if you read one of my previous post, it is close to what i experienced while maditating after doing a sesion of Kundalini. And whenever i was drown into the void, it would make me dizzy and even being this hard to admit, i was a bit scared, and i would pop back. That happened a few times till it fade away. I think i kinda new it was myself not letting go, but i was ok because it was , after all, my first experience of the "weirdness" of awareness

Thanx for sharing!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Interesting video!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

sled735
Interesting video!

Yup, i saw that video some time ago and is great. I havent seen anyone explain so well what the pineal gland could be capable of.
I believe david wilcox got some things wrong in some other things he did, but in some others, he really nailed it.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

Things to be aware of, because perspective is everything. Perspective allows proper intention. With intention you initiate the flow of energy and create, as a co-creator of creation. I'll try to explain.

1. When am I?
In the present, in the exact instant where the not-yet-existent future becomes the no-longer-existent past as all actions & all equal-opposite reactions in the universe add up to a net amount of energy which is ZERO. Universe is eternal, has always been and will always be.
2. What am I?
A being, consisting of two opposite and equal parts, mind and body, always united as the sum of opposites, one is the reflection of the other, one visible (body-matter), one invisible (mind-antimatter). One part gives form to another as a constant summarizing calculation in this instant we call "present time" or "zero-point". Everything in the Universe is the one and the same, of the same making but of different expression.

The "SUM" is all that exists and will ever exist. It is the third and most important part of the so-called "Trinity", jin-jang, checkerboard etc. For ex. everything you see with your eyes must first be reflected (like the picture on the negative) or form wouldn't exist. For something to be something, at the same time there must be known what that isn't, or it can NOT exist. Form is initiated as energy pattern, always from the mind/anti-matter, and reflected in matter/body as equal and opposite reaction.
Everything that comes to our senses from outside is a sum of reactions, and everything that comes from us is a sum of our actions/intentions.

The "third eye", pineal gland, etc. is the summarizing point in our mind and body, which enables us to be aware of "the SUM" of everything that is coming in and out. Its always active and its all you have. It's capable of many things. It is a powerful and complex mechanism for receiving and sending frequency patterns. It is the assembler, a constructor of blocks of energy, a summarizer of unknowns, a potential realization so grand for individual, no words can describe it, nor it should, "leave it for the worthy".
edit on 28-2-2014 by MinMaxSum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

That is kind of how I summed up Wilcox, he has pearls mixed with mud.

An interesting character for sure though, and one who I can relate to in some respects.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yup.I always feel i can relate a lot with him , because he apears human , flawed, and i like that from a person trying to uncover misteries of the humand mind, history, etc. I take his mistakes or "weirdness" as honest ones, but hate it when some people think of him as a nutjob.
What reaches me the most from him and others on a similar path ,is the feeling that they could be one of us, here on ATS.

reply to post by MinMaxSum

Thanx for the insight. And thanx for posting in amazing words what most cant. Is the way Lincourtz and I (remember we are a couple in rl
) are trying to see the world, trying to change the perception of all around us.
Last year i started to feel a lot more compassion. And this is coming from a guy who never shed a tear since i was like , 5 years old, unless it was from mad rage.
As a story related to this , something happened a few weeks ago. We had/have a roach problem in our neighborhood, so im used to seeing them and killing them on the spot :S
The thing is , that day , i saw a black thing crawling not far from me, behind an armchair we have on our studio.So i quickly grabbed my shoe and ran to it and smashed it on the spot. As i lifted my shoe , i realized it was just a small , black beetle.
It depressed me so much to the point i got really mad and gloomy, which lasted rofly a few hours.And to this day i feel so guilty. Again , this is coming from a guy that 2 years ago would have smashed much more than a beetle without much tought.

So you see, i believe that perception of one's reality isnt only on the sight, but on feelings and an extraordinary ability to feel how everything is connected without thiking about it. How would i explain that episode in any other way right?

Anyway, thanx both of you, this is turning into a fabulous thread one which im happy to reply and post experiences every day.
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

zarzelius

3u40r15m

Im 31 years old. Im a programer and i've learned several programming languages over the years. I speak 2 languages and can read other 2. My IQ is 135.
You talk about "making websites" but i'm sure you mean "posting on a forum". Your inability to understand that small difference of concepts tells me you are right. There is a part of the population that shouldn't have access to the internet and you my friend , are most certainly included.
It is possible to express an opinion without offending others. That , apparently , is way beyond your capabilities to communicate.
Therefore i decide to ignore your post altogether and continue with a most interesting conversation being produced in Lincourtz thread.

You don't have to be very smart to make a website.... $100 and a trip to Office Depot and you are well on your way. So what does your post have anything to do with what I said? I'm not going to fire back at you with insults because I suspect you just gave me all you got. But on the subject, the third eye isn't real....

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

GoShredAK

3u40r15m

I beg to differ,....

I believe it's quite real.

The pineal gland.....why the Flouride? Why the calcification?

What would a healthy pineal gland allow?

Third eye.........

I guess it's just a matter how you look at it. Kind of like Buddah, it is a way of life and a awareness of your inner self and the outside world around you as well as how things work in a cycle. But I'm not going to write a novel of an opinion. I will ponder your response and try and see it from that view and if I have any change of mind I will get back to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

This is not a thread to discuss who believes in this and who doesn't. There are plenty of those here on ATS to search for information, Q&A, debates, all sorts of stuff about it.
This thread was created by Lincourtz which happens to be my wife, in order to get people who already had their 3rd eye opened, or are in the search for it, to post their thoughts, warnings, experiences on the subject.
If you are looking for information, i could direct you to the best threads here on ATS about it. And if you are interested on discuss if it is just a matter of opinion , perception or missinformation, i can also help you find the apropiate thread.

So i would really like for the guys here to stay on topic, mostly because we have no intention whatsoever of starting a discussion about belief, religion, etc.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

sled735
.... tremendously powerful tool because regardless of the form of meditation you practice, what it will do for you is that it allows you to witness fear....

The same description could be applicable to a wider range of bad emotions, like hunger, depression, frustration and so on.
For my point of view meditation can really free yourself from the heaviness of this exsistence.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I realized this about how you perceive things and how the things change if you look at them in a positive way. It's like good attracts good, right? I'm looking forward to get rid of all this negativity that may surround us from time to time.

I don't know if people are "trying to get aware" massively, what we're experiencing at the moment is an age of communication, where you actually find people like you, or people trying to accomplish the same things you do in a blink of an eye just by searching it on the net. However I see that there are old people out there (and by old I mean about 80) who have searched and who have found people like them trying to enlighten and they've found some peace of mind in that. However, the ease of access to this kind of information makes it easier for those who have no idea how to start, which in the past that would have discouraged you to quit, right? Another thing is the language, in the past most people didn't speak English or a common language as much as now. You can find information someone in Japan posted in English so that it would reach more people; If he had posted it in Japanese and since I don't speak Japanese, that knowledge was restricted to the publishers' will and translators willing to do their job in that area. Today, we still have this, but it's reduced, since most people learn English (may be not the best) but enough as to understand what they are reading and to spread the word in their own language.

Anyway, if this was an age of massive enlightenment that'd be awesome.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

zarzelius
people who already had their 3rd eye opened, or are in the search for it, to post their thoughts, warnings, experiences on the subject.

I've been practicing meditation for 4 years now, so i think its too soon for me to have my 3d eye open,but i feel it pulsating all the time, plus i have what i found people call dibba-sota, a constant ringing in my ears caused by meditation, but untill now i have no real warnings to tell you.
I have had some bad experiences, like the (in)famous kundalini syndrome , which comprehend a mix of very strange sensations and feelings, like anxiety, extreme vibrations of the spine, chills, skin tickling, skin hitching, heat sensations, palpitations, breath problems,panic, numbness and very lucid dreams, sometimes it was like my entire body was pulsating in the grip of some sort of strange energy , and to be honest, after a while of it, i tought i was going insane or something.
But don't be scared , for what i saw, these things pass away (for me it lasted 1 month or so) , and the benefits worth infinitively the sacrefices!

edit on Jpmbbpm07 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

edit on Jpmbbpm07 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join