It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

zarzelius
reply to post by 3u40r15m

This is not a thread to discuss who believes in this and who doesn't. There are plenty of those here on ATS to search for information, Q&A, debates, all sorts of stuff about it.
This thread was created by Lincourtz which happens to be my wife, in order to get people who already had their 3rd eye opened, or are in the search for it, to post their thoughts, warnings, experiences on the subject.
If you are looking for information, i could direct you to the best threads here on ATS about it. And if you are interested on discuss if it is just a matter of opinion , perception or missinformation, i can also help you find the apropiate thread.

So i would really like for the guys here to stay on topic, mostly because we have no intention whatsoever of starting a discussion about belief, religion, etc.

Cheers!

No I don't want any info. I gave my opinion on the subject and that's that. But if the OP feels my post is out of context she should tell me directly. I'm not to fond of third party orders... Meanwhile I'll keep my opinions on the subject off this particular thread, unless i feel the need to reply that is.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Lincourtz
I realized this about how you perceive things and how the things change if you look at them in a positive way. It's like good attracts good, right? I'm looking forward to get rid of all this negativity that may surround us from time to time. /quote]

Interesting point.Positivity or negativity are just the same thing from different prospectives, you can see/feel bad in good and good in bad , depending on the angle you see it from. introspective practices will completely nullyfy that angle, letting you free (exempt from).
edit on Jpmbbpm07 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Jabbah

zarzelius
people who already had their 3rd eye opened, or are in the search for it, to post their thoughts, warnings, experiences on the subject.

I've been practicing meditation for 4 years now, so i think its too soon for me to have my 3d eye open,but i feel it pulsating all the time, plus i have what i found people call dibba-sota, a constant ringing in my ears caused by meditation, but untill now i have no real warnings to tell you.
I have had some bad experiences, like the (in)famous kundalini syndrome , which comprehend a mix of very strange sensations and feelings, like anxiety, extreme vibrations of the spine, chills, skin tickling, skin hitching, heat sensations, palpitations, breath problems,panic, numbness and very lucid dreams, sometimes it was like my entire body was pulsating in the grip of some sort of strange energy , and to be honest, after a while of it, i tought i was going insane or something.
But don't be scared , for what i saw, these things pass away (for me it lasted 1 month or so) , and the benefits worth infinitively the sacrefices!

Amazing indeed. Where you practicing Kundalini every day when this happened to you or just a few times a day?
Do you only meditate (in all the extent of the word) or are you focusing on other things as well?
Thanx for the feedback , very interesting things indeed.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

If for practicing kundalini you mean having the kundalini syndrome, no, it was constant , even during sleep , this is why it was so overwhelming, and was also driving me crazy, but i knew (before reading it on the net) to not to resist to it, to accept it as part of the path and probably this helped me quite a lot .Anyway i kept meditating even during those days.
In response to your other question, i just meditate, i sit with my legs crossed , my hands on my knees , closed eyes , and i try to keep my mind empty, with no toughts, i think it's called mindfulness meditation, the primary practice in the buddhist meditation.
I usually do an hour session during the day, sometimes 2 (can be very very strong) , one in the early morning , and one in the late evening.

edit on Jpmbbpm11 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

edit on Jpmbbpm11 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Jabbah

zarzelius
people who already had their 3rd eye opened, or are in the search for it, to post their thoughts, warnings, experiences on the subject.

I've been practicing meditation for 4 years now, so i think its too soon for me to have my 3d eye open,but i feel it pulsating all the time, plus i have what i found people call dibba-sota, a constant ringing in my ears caused by meditation, but untill now i have no real warnings to tell you.
I have had some bad experiences, like the (in)famous kundalini syndrome , which comprehend a mix of very strange sensations and feelings, like anxiety, extreme vibrations of the spine, chills, skin tickling, skin hitching, heat sensations, palpitations, breath problems,panic, numbness and very lucid dreams, sometimes it was like my entire body was pulsating in the grip of some sort of strange energy , and to be honest, after a while of it, i tought i was going insane or something.
But don't be scared , for what i saw, these things pass away (for me it lasted 1 month or so) , and the benefits worth infinitively the sacrefices!

You have experienced more than you think
. The pressure/pulsating is an more or less online third eye and root burn is the real deal of higher level ki flow. In a body you can for instance feel the ki flow like this:
1 A root burn that goes from the spine to the top of your shoulders.
2 Pressure on the middle of the forehead and sometimes annoying itches on the top of the nose.
3 A heavyness/cap that caresses/holds the top of the head where the flow sometimes get annoying/to electrified in the sensory system so you have to touch the top off the head to remove the feeling.
4 Itching in the fingers where the ki flow pushes out. One of the reasons why some people need to move their fingers in mantra like flow when pushing ki since the sensory overload in their fingers are not comfortable.
5 Small ki flow down to their legs with occasional little twitching in the nerves.

For some those chances stick so when they let go of concentration and not focus their mind on logic things the feel the bliss. Body vibrating at a new frequency where the cells are more vibrant and alive and a sensitivity to feel the energy flow around you and manipulate the flow with both body and mind.

Not all people are visually stimulated and see auras all the time or go the empath route.

Any energy/flow feeling at the crown?
edit on 1-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thanks for you feedbacks.No i've never felt an energy flow at the crown , but instead an outward pulsation, something similar to the one in the forehead, less stronger and more localized, like the tip of a stick gently tapping the top of my head (from inside).
I've experienced a burning sensation in my spine during meditation one time, it started exactly in the middle of my spine and expanded through my whole body, but it was so allarmingly hot that for one moment i tought i was having a spontaneous human combustion
so i got scared and quitted immediatly the practice and the sensation eventually vanished.
edit on Jambbam08 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Lol i just got home and read all this stuff and I gotta thank you guys. Earlier today before I left to do the stuff I had to do I felt some heat, it wasn't pulsating or anything like that, I was sweating and my hands were itchy. Even though I couldn't manage to let go, the feeling of heat (i think) helped with that, cuz i couldn't concentrate on letting go (lol?) and the more i tried the more heat I felt. I also got this feeling of not being to keep my eyes closed, like when you are wide awake and there's a lot of sunlight. I supposed it was my ego not letting me complete my meditation. That's friki if you ask me, i had to fight against all my body :S

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Jabbah

Thanks for you feedbacks.No i've never felt an energy flow at the crown , but instead an outward pulsation, something similar to the one in the forehead, less stronger and more localized, like the tip of a stick gently tapping the top of my head (from inside).
I've experienced a burning sensation in my spine during meditation one time, it started exactly in the middle of my spine and expanded through my whole body, but it was so allarmingly hot that for one moment i tought i was having a spontaneous human combustion
so i got scared and quitted immediatly the practice and the sensation eventually vanished.
edit on Jambbam08 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

I have had a time when the vibration in the heart was to much for me but that was a one time thing, and I am not letting 3 person play around with ki flow on me again since I jumped out of the bed overheating when my friends did that last time. I am very sensitive to heat and prefer it to be cold.

If I remember correctly the 4 different feelings in the body from Reiki was.
1 Cold
2 Heat
3 Very much heat
4 Vibrating/pulsating

Vibrating/pulsating is the one that is supposed to be a response that it is most effective. With Byosen scanning sometimes people move their hands over the person receiving to notice where the vibration/pulsating is the highest in your hands to be most effective.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh I didn't know there were different feelings for different stages. I thought it had to do with possitive vs negative energy. This is interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

Your mind isn't trained yet to stay quiet during meditation, nor your body is, it's completely new to you.
During the first few months i litterally got to fight with my body, i remember one time i started to cry , because all of my body and mind was trying to get me up . Discipline, you got to force yourself not to break the meditation practice, if succeed , after just some minutes you will feel veeeeery god/relaxed, after some months (or maybe less) everything will become much more natural, and you won't have any difficulties anymore.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's why i prefer to do by my own!Anyway i can say that i've experienced all of these feelings (and much more
) and lately they diminished quite a lot, but i probably know that they will return too....

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For me it was different, i was constantly bombarded by these feelings in no particular order, i find it funny now, but at the time it wasn't very much!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Ah that's good to know. It was quite frustrating to go fighting your body just to stay put .

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

yes at the beginning can be very frustrating, keep in mind that you'r altering (in a good way though ) your complete biological system, it's normal to have these reactions.

edit on Jpmbbpm08 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Do you think I should wear a blindfold or something like that? or should I fight the hard way to keep my eyes closed?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If you blindfold your eyes the stimulus to open them will remain, you just got to beat it with your willpower.
Try to do just like when you lay-down on bed before falling asleep (pretend to be sleeping).

edit on Jpmbbpm10 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Won't that induce a lucid dream? lol there's so little difference right?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If you really want to know what is happening all you need to do is ask the one who is doing it. The pineal gland is the way to connect with the singularity of man which is the spirit. This pineal gland is located near the region of the brain that registers and distributes pain to various places in the body. For example if you put your hand in the fire the signal goes to your brain and then the brain sends a pain signal to the hand and almost instantly you pull your hand out of the fire. No pain no gain in the intensity of the telepathic signal sent from the pineal gland to the oneness. I have a medical condition which is very painful but ever since I started posting on this board a few days a go I have stopped taking pain killers and I am turning up the gain of the signal. I am going to transform this world with it. This is my agenda. I want world peace and prosperity. This means I am against the NWO, corruption, Zionism, Secret societies, one world government, International banking, religion and terrorism and anybody who is against my plan to transform this world into a better place. That makes a long list of enemies by any reckoning. In order to do this I must have a weapon that is terrible. This weapon is the ability to recall the spirit of men to myself and they drop dead like flies. A total recall of sorts. Remember the spirit is singular as in only one. In the flesh we are many but in the spirit we are only one. If your will matches the will of the oneness you become the chosen vessel to enforce the will of the oneness. A sort of will of God. I know how scary that thought is but then it was bound to happen. So now that you have read my declaration and my agenda do you you feel lucky or do you feel angry. Peace comes at a price. The lives of those who are against it. Now if you have nothing to lose you will not be angry with me but if you are one of those threatened by the change for whatever reason You will probably set your mind against me but since the spirit is in all men you are setting yourself up for summary judgement. There will be no way to trace your death back to me since forensically it is not provable. Aside from this declaration which cannot stand in court there is no way to trace the dead bodies back to me. The kingdom of God has arived.
edit on 2-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't open anything if it weren't by hand of Lord Jesus.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Intention->Dark manifestation connected to the source is a dark road and I try to keep myself at least neutral. It is better to go for karma mirror so that you do not manifest something you should not. From my point of view it does not matter if you off people since there will be another fool taking the place if you do not evolve humanity to see and act on the problems the ego demonic behaviour make.

1. Manifest change and push for change/knowledge/wisdom in alll.
2. Manifest unspecific karmatic judgement so that the karma point decide what happens. I have no problem with a person getting what it deserves on all levels.

You will do what you think is appropriate but please do not fall to far lowering yourself since it is not worth it.

Namaste Soulbrother

Another karma mirror.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join