It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Chi in orient is the same as what Christians call flows of living waters coming out of your belly.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
The Chi in orient is the same as what Christians call flows of living waters coming out of your belly.

Light/ki/spiritual energy/water. Many words same thing.

Do not really know much about the belly thing since I cannot feel much there in the front. I feel root burn, temporary twitches in the back probably both Sacral and Solar plexus and third eye/crown. From my experience ki in me comes from crown.

Kings Of Leon - Radioactive

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

LittleByLittle
From my experience ki in me comes from crown.

Interesting... From mine, Qi comes from somewhere near the navel.

edit on 3-3-2014 by D1ss1dent because:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Well I've always been taught to love your enemies. Besides hate only hurts oneself. When you hate you stress, when you stress you are more prone to sickness and an early death. So yes, our opinions do differ; quite clearly at that. You have obviously gone through experiences in your life that has caused you to perceive life in the way you do and that is fine. But don't try to shove your ignorance down other people's throats because no one likes that. If you want to hate then by all means, hate your little heart out. However, I think I'd rather stay healthy, both mentally and physically thank you very much. Good day to you and I hope you see some sort of logic in what I'm saying because, I can see it in yours.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Come on guys don't argue, there's no point in arguing in a thread that is meant to shed us some info about englightenment, right?

Sorry i hadn't replied before, my pc went boom on me, really freaky fire sparks and all.

I'm meditating about 8 mins now, twice a day following kundalini yoga and it seems that there isn't much fighting against my body now, luckily
However 8 mins seem so little, but im sticking to the clases. Do you guys recommend I try opening the third eye before fully learn how to meditate?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Lincourtz
Do you guys recommend I try opening the third eye before fully learn how to meditate?

And how are you supposed to do it?
Just curious.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello! This post is kind of what actually kicked my butt into making an account of my own, since I wanted to reply. I'm currently on the road to opening myself up more, but i'm doing so naturally and letting it go at its own pace --it's growth akin to my growth in general (I am a fragile soul, and I feel that is the best way to go about it.). I became vegan, boycotted gmo's and trying to work more on the chakras and on EXERCISE (which I need MORE OF, hah.). I would say that your experience with the process and the opening of it itself may be heavily dependent on the vibrational level at which you function at the time, whether you are filled with energies that transcend this current dimension's energies or if you are heavily riddled with ego. I guess that also goes hand in hand with how aware and open you are to the experiences that this brings, and if you are riddled with ego and are currently bound by the lies and negativity around you... what you see could rattle your cage far /too/ much for you to get out of that unscathed. Going from being totally shut off to everything and then suddenly seeing things that defy everything you have once held to be true can be extremely damaging to the psyche. So I would just make sure that you are also generally working on your own vibrational development and don't force yourself into things dead-on when you feel like you are not at the stage where you are ready. You will know if you are or are not ready for something!
Best of luck to you, my friend, and I hope it goes well for the both of us!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

Lincourtz. Have you received your mantra yet? I did some Hata Yoga when I was in high school in Mexico and you can tell when your instructor wants you on a fast tract. You first receive a name, then an invitation, a then you receive the whole phrase which should be structured somewhat like this. Oh great ...... I empty myself to receive you and give you permission to rule my life. This as you can figure out an invitation to possession. I recommend that you not receive this mantra even though there are many healthy benefits to Yoga practice. Whatever you do in life keep the good and discard the bad. It is always a mixed bag. Kundalini you can receive on your own by meditation. Never pay for what is free you might not like the price.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by Lincourtz

Lincourtz. Have you received your mantra yet? I did some Hata Yoga when I was in high school in Mexico and you can tell when your instructor wants you on a fast tract. You first receive a name, then an invitation, a then you receive the whole phrase which should be structured somewhat like this. Oh great ...... I empty myself to receive you and give you permission to rule my life. This as you can figure out an invitation to possession. I recommend that you not receive this mantra even though there are many healthy benefits to Yoga practice. Whatever you do in life keep the good and discard the bad. It is always a mixed bag. Kundalini you can receive on your own by meditation. Never pay for what is free you might not like the price.

Ya don't be lead by any GURU.

And lincourtz if you want tips on how to activate and have a kundalini rising I can help.

It's not for everyone and is overwhelming, but isn't child birth as well?

Been deep into it for years.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

D1ss1dent

LittleByLittle
From my experience ki in me comes from crown.

Interesting... From mine, Qi comes from somewhere near the navel.

edit on 3-3-2014 by D1ss1dent because:

If you do not mind going into personal experience. How do you tell that it comes from the navel? Is it senses in the body or is it some kind of internal information that you have?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Voyaging
reply to post by oktopus

Well I've always been taught to love your enemies. Besides hate only hurts oneself. When you hate you stress, when you stress you are more prone to sickness and an early death. So yes, our opinions do differ; quite clearly at that. You have obviously gone through experiences in your life that has caused you to perceive life in the way you do and that is fine. But don't try to shove your ignorance down other people's throats because no one likes that. If you want to hate then by all means, hate your little heart out. However, I think I'd rather stay healthy, both mentally and physically thank you very much. Good day to you and I hope you see some sort of logic in what I'm saying because, I can see it in yours.

In a way it is sometimes very useful to be uncomfortable and hating things that are not good enough from your point of view (of what should have been to be a healthy environment). That feeling of wrongness can make a soul excel at spiritual growth like the people who are happy with their environment probably will not since the do not have a need or drive to excel.

A quote from Jesus Luke 14:26

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

And Buddha explains the nature of suffering.

Loving your enemy is easy when the enemy is locked up/separated in another dimension and you do not have to put up with the crap your enemy creates from being egoistic and small minded. I can love what my enemy will become in the end but until then they will annoy me on one level or another like it was meant to be.

edit on 3-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am in a constant permanent telepathic trance due to a painful condition in my feet. I used to turn down the gain with painkillers but since I joined this board I stopped the pain killers and turned up the volume. I can feel what all of you are going through from inside of you. I receive and transmit so that I am also up loading messages into your subconscious. It then rises into your conscious mind and you will post a question to me that I can answer because I sent it to you. A sort of experimentation in oneness. A spiritual revolution. Volunteers only first then everybody else can join when they see how much we love each other as we love ourselves.
edit on 4-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
I am in a constant permanent telepathic trance due to a painful condition in my feet. I used to turn down the gain with painkillers but since I joined this board I stopped the pain killers and turned up the volume. I can feel what all of you are going through from inside of you. I receive and transmit so that I am also up loading messages into your subconscious. It then rises into your conscious mind and you will post a question to me that I can answer because I sent it to you. A sort of experimentation in oneness. A spiritual revolution. Volunteers only first then everybody else can join when they see how much we love each other as we love ourselves.
edit on 4-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

Bending synchronicity.
. Your so called success rate with this depends on the nature of the other being and the possibility of the ego projection to distort your manipulation. The ego projection and knowledge both becomes the defender of outside manipulation to give the person time to explore by itself and not be forced more than it wants to be forced. People that ignore third eye will also be less susceptible to your transmission/manipulation (to make it clear a manipulation/manifestation can be both beneficial and not). And the people who have trained their third eye will have other defenses to make sure your manipulation do not harm them.

Patience is hard to have but you cannot teach what is not ready to receive. Namaste (on all levels).
edit on 4-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Those who use the words ego and narcissism or megalomania or humility are those who still are struggling with it. Sort of like hypocrites who not only do not enter by obedience but also forbid others to enter. This is the command that they do not obey. Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and this is the instructions on how to find it. The kingdom of God is inside you. Now he who obeys the command and does find it becomes a servant of all those who still seek. The social taboos which are the traditions of men are the things that forbids us to enter. I speak to you as If I were god but his is my humble service to you who needs to be set free from the captivity of the traditions of men. These words end the rule of religion, of vanity, of greed, of influence, of inequity of exploitation of others. They reestablish equality and freedom amongst men. How dare a priest say that he is a mediator between You and God when in fact God lives in you. This is the same for all religions. You have no need that any man teaches you anything. Everything you need to know you can find the answer within you. This is your humble service that you be transformed into what you were meant to be.God.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

It's good to hate evil. You can go along loving nature and the universe all you want, but what if people are killing all your friends, would you approve them? If you love evil you eventually approve evil. That, my friends, is not the way to go. You might say it's because it is bad, but it's far worse than that, there are penalties for being so. That's why there is a God!

Don't be deceived by thinking you ascended out of duality, it's more an illusion, I think you give wrong meanings to good and evil then, denying them. Ascending duality you must Always ascend into something. Or I get the idea about duality all wrong, can be. The true goal in life is to become of the Spirit.

Galatians 5;22 23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

I believe the problem with this new age is they think their physical body to be Spirit. Your body must act according to Spirit, it must be guided by Spirit, it is not spirit itself. There's exists a pleasure in the physical when you are of the Spirit. New age makes you try become the Spirit itself, which is impossible. New age is a wrong interpretation of religion, though I'm not saying these people are unfriendly, they just shouldn't start talking about looney stuff, and need to be grounded by Spirit.
edit on 5-3-2014 by oktopus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

You quote the bible as one who knows about god but does not know him personally. Anything that places God outside of you is idolatry. Chances are if you are into idolatry you are into worshipping. God does not desire worship but obedience. It is the devil that wants to be worshiped. God said I will send them strong delusions and the strongest delusion I have ever witnessed is the bible. Here is a bit of pulp fiction that claims to be the word of God but if it really was then we would have a stupid God. The bible starts by saying that the world is only six thousand years old but I have seen living trees that were older than that. It goes on to say that Adam and Eve were the first humans and then that Cain went to a foreign land to find a bride. I can go through the whole book and show you contradictions after contradictions. Like mater and anti matter. Lies eliminate truth so that the book is of no consequence. That is why it needs to be defended. The truth needs no defense. It stands on it's own. There is no defenders of the truth. However there are defenders of the bible. These are devils that run away from me. The idol called the bible is prepared for the fire. Truth is the all consuming fire that burns false gods.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Will you Judge me because I read a certain book? I don't care how old the world is, I don't care much of what has been, what I want to care about is my life.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Do you mean that your life feels threatened if you dismiss the bible as not relevant or do you mean that life without God is possible? You are alive only because God is the life within you. The instant you die the spirit returns to itself because it is one. Now if you want life more abundant you must obey the spirit inside of you so that the will of God is done in your life. The will of God in your life is much better than what your carnal mind can even imagine. Imagine that you and God teemed up to change this world into a better place. All your self wants is a better life for itself but what God wants is a better life for everybody. Which do you think is the better will. Try the Lords prayer. Our father who lives in me, Give us and forgive us and thy will be done etc.... I dare you. You know not what to ask for. Ask God for the gift of hearing. Hearing comes by faith and faith by hearing. Sure it is a still small voice but you can hear it through my words. Just to prime the pump a bit until you you can clearly hear the voice in you and speak for God just as I am going right now

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
Those who use the words ego and narcissism or megalomania or humility are those who still are struggling with it. Sort of like hypocrites who not only do not enter by obedience but also forbid others to enter. This is the command that they do not obey. Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and this is the instructions on how to find it. The kingdom of God is inside you. Now he who obeys the command and does find it becomes a servant of all those who still seek. The social taboos which are the traditions of men are the things that forbids us to enter. I speak to you as If I were god but his is my humble service to you who needs to be set free from the captivity of the traditions of men. These words end the rule of religion, of vanity, of greed, of influence, of inequity of exploitation of others. They reestablish equality and freedom amongst men. How dare a priest say that he is a mediator between You and God when in fact God lives in you. This is the same for all religions. You have no need that any man teaches you anything. Everything you need to know you can find the answer within you. This is your humble service that you be transformed into what you were meant to be.God.

I can agree that standing in the way of symbiosis between god and any soul can be a very dangerous and unwise thing to do. Many priests are very confident but at the same time blinded by duality views on a level beyond compare. That can bring a lot of bad karma to the person preaching since the preacher is seeding hate. Typical example that is current: The whole so called Christian god hates homosexuals view point.

Thank god for little Macklemore.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

oktopus

I believe the problem with this new age is they think their physical body to be Spirit. Your body must act according to Spirit, it must be guided by Spirit, it is not spirit itself. There's exists a pleasure in the physical when you are of the Spirit. New age makes you try become the Spirit itself, which is impossible. New age is a wrong interpretation of religion, though I'm not saying these people are unfriendly, they just shouldn't start talking about looney stuff, and need to be grounded by Spirit.
edit on 5-3-2014 by oktopus because: (no reason given)

If you believe you are one with spirit then in the end you will be spirit manifested on all level. It is about symbiosis and changing to achieve that symbiosis. But I do agree that sometimes duality is useful to prove a point and some dualities exist on a levels like service to self vs service to all. I know about the bliss and pushing ki/light thru my body from external source from the perspective of my body.

I am one of those people who find technical logical faults in all religion (even a few in Buddhism where people are clearly simplifying to much) so man made religion is a work in progress from my point of view .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join