It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye, higher consciousness, etc. warnings?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lincourtz

yes that can happen, strangely when i started meditating i had more than lucid dreams , let's say visions, extremely vivid, in three occasions , but later on, when i found my way to do it , they ceased.
You got to find the right balance, close your eyes, try to quit your mind, and when you have the urgency to open your eyes just ignore it.Try to surrender to the calmness, you will be surprised how easy and at the same time powerful can be.

edit on Jambbam08 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Jabbah

yes that can happen, strangely when i started meditating i had more than lucid dreams , let's say visions, extremely vivid, in three occasions , but later on, when i found my way to do it , they ceased.
You got to find the right balance, close your eyes, try to quit your mind, and when you have the urgency to open your eyes just ignore it.Try to surrender to the calmness, you will be surprised how easy and at the same time powerful can be.

edit on Jambbam08 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

Yup, we are both just starting, but is amazing how easy is turning to be for me to find quiteness and forget about my surroundings when Lin is really struggling with it.
I ussually dont remember my dreams , but yesterday i did 2 meditation sessions.One of 10 mins and another one in the afternoon that felt like 5 mins for me but when i "woke up" from it, Lin told me it had been around 40 mins lol . Then last night, i said to myself, im going to dream today, and when i woke up this morning, i remembered a dream.Just like that.
I feel im having a better connection with myself and with my brain, if that makes sense to you

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What color do you see

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kodasaufa

Violet in the center if i wait long enough, and then black and white. Why? You made me curious

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That was pretty much the same color I got. purple/violet.
I'm curious too.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is useless. We are looking at it through our monitors with different brightness, contrast and gammas. Here Lin and i have our 2 monitors and in one is purple/violet, and in the other is bluish.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Violet

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Lincourtz

Violet in the center if i wait long enough, and then black and white. Why? You made me curious

I dunno, i read it had to do with your aura/chakra

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I had purple/violet, then blue and then red. Now that I looked at it again I had yellow in the center. Now I see green and I'm not even looking at the picture.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

That's good to hear!And yes it makes definitely sense to me.Having good results at the beginning may leads you to meditate for long period of time, try to avoid this (at least at the very beginning) because strong sensations or reactions would suddenly appear during your normal time.Usually its better to start gradually, even if you feel very confortable.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What color am I supposed to see?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That's pretty cool. At first it's just black and white. But after I focus on the center for long enough, it starts to spin around all crazy and then some greens and reds start to show up for me...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well when i looked at the thingy in zarzelius monitor it looked blue. Maybe it has to do with the gamma?

Jabbah we certainly don't want that during daytime until we understand what we're seeing during meditations right? Good things take time xD

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes and being young you have plenty of time to explore it!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Cool I am normally not visually stimulated from my point of view but this time I saw something in yellow appear. I have a hard time making out if it is a flower from above or some kind of geometric 3D shape built out of multiple spheres. Still to diffuse for me to know.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

What color am I supposed to see?

The color that responds to you right now?
. Caring to much about being right or wrong from others point of view is unnecessary. What color do you think you are supposed to see?

The best guru is the one that comes from within.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Lincourtz
Well when i looked at the thingy in zarzelius monitor it looked blue. Maybe it has to do with the gamma?

Jabbah we certainly don't want that during daytime until we understand what we're seeing during meditations right? Good things take time xD

If you want them to take time. Sometimes good thing are very sudden like an on/off switch.

reply to post by Lincourtz Yes and being young you have plenty of time to explore it!

Lol. As if you do not have all the time you want also if you truely want it.
edit on 2-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If you want them to take time. Sometimes good thing are very sudden like an on/off switch.

That's absolutely true, in fact i'm just trying to give 'em just some tips based only on my own experiences , and barely no knoweldge in the matter.

edit on Jpmbbpm04 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

Lol. As if you do not have all the time you want also if you truely want it

Yep!

edit on Jpmbbpm04 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Firstly you have to already know ehich chakras arent aligned... my third eye is aligned but my root chakra isnt... you have to understand the personal issues blocking the flow of energy...

Dont forget when opening the third eye there will be some new experiences

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

sootblack

Firstly you have to already know ehich chakras arent aligned... my third eye is aligned but my root chakra isnt... you have to understand the personal issues blocking the flow of energy...

Dont forget when opening the third eye there will be some new experiences

The lower chakras are male and directive

The upper chakras are female and receptive.

The 4th chakra is the bridge and the first chakra created after conception.

The third chakra is the most powerful (will power and is positive in energy)

The first chakra or root chakra is (survival and primal and is negative in energy)

The Chinese combine the 1st and 3rd chakras to flow chi out of the body.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join