It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Don't think it was to the back of the head. But to one side of the jaw and out the top of the head. It would depend on what hand you use to what side it was on.Right hand right side. Left hand left side.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Have a strange issue with the www.ct.gov... link. It wants me to install Adobe 9 Reader and Mc Affee Antivirus. Only problem is I have Adobe 9 Reader. So what is that they want me to install? The Anitvirus or a CT.GOV virus? I don't trust it.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Thanks for the correction on the number of casings.

Apparently he was using rusty ammunition in the Bushmaster and it jammed, according to the police report. Maybe he heard footsteps and decided to check out rather than take the time to clear the jam and turn on the police. Interestingly, the Glock was also jammed when they found it. He didn't need it again anyway.

That's all according to the official narrative, of course.

They recovered three fragments from the Glock bullet that killed him and those didn't add up to the weight of one bullet. An actual "frangible" bullet from a different gun or just one that got a lot of hard use from Lanza's gun? Ballistics can't tell us.

I said that ballistics wasn't my thing so I re-read my posts and I think I might have misinterpreted one thing to a certain extent.

They tested some casings and found them to be matchable to Lanza's Bushmaster. They didn't test all the casings.

They tested bullets and found that they couldn't be matched to any gun because they were inconsistent.

This is far fetched, but this is ATS so, wouldn't it be possible to collect casings that Lanza fired at a range and just scatter them at the scene while catching casings from your own weapon so it leaves nothing but frangible bullets that can't be traced or matched to any gun?
edit on 26-11-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Charizard
The completely sterile bedroom really creeped me out and puzzled me, too, at first. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I had the same kind of scenario. I had blackout curtains on my windows because I'd often fall into a bad sleep schedule and be up all night and asleep all day. The curtains didn't do a very good job of keeping out sunlight, which didn't bother me much, but I know some people can't sleep if there's even an ounce of light leaking in, so even though it's a crude and ugly solution, I can see the black garbage bags being effective. I also only had an old, outdated TV in my room because, due to the tiny size of it, I only used it for sleeping. Now I did have a lot of stuff on display, which his room really lacks, but then again I didn't have a multilevel house with multiple private rooms all to myself.

Based on the other pictures, it really looks like he lived in the basement (in the area with all of the Gundam Wing model kits on that shelf and the Xbox 360) and just slept in his room. I'll tell you, it was really ...I don't even know how to describe it....seeing my favorite game consoles with two of my favorite games (Paper Mario 64 and Goldeneye) displayed in this photos. I know Goldeneye is a shooter, but it's just so hard to think that someone who could enjoy a game as cute and innocent as Paper Mario 64 could do something like this.

What was really strange to me, though, is how that basement "gamer sanctuary" that I mentioned, with the old NES system and the 360 and the suspiciously-displayed "violent First-Person Shooters" like GTA CoD and Gears of War, seems to lack a TV. I mean, all of those fancy game consoles up on display and there seems to be no TV anywhere amongst them? Maybe I missed it, but I certainly didn't see one. Also that random giant stuffed Pikachu...I'm seeing all of the stuff I love in these chilling photos and it's corrupting them.

Edit: Another random, kind of weird thing that I noticed: In one of the bathroom photos there appears to be a box of disposable diapers? It was just him and his mom living in the house, right? Why would they have diapers?
edit on 26-11-2013 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

Really?? I thought they were baby wipes?? Who unplugged the phone in the moms room?? The room seemed odd....old games, old consoles, a tiny old t.v., did anyone see a laptop!!! I seen a computer tower??? I didn't see a flat screen t.v. Anywhere either.....all very odd......

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

TKDRL
Ok, went through the whole thing again. ...

What document are you quoting from? Link?
edit on 26-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

It's from this one

I had to right click and save it to read it. Trying to open the page in my browser comes up with some adobe reader crap and I use foxit.

First one was from 084_115timelineredacted.pdf, the second one was from 136_140ballistics_RM10_guns_Ammo_On_Shooter.pdf
edit on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:37:38 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Found this interesting, discarded mags with live rounds found in 3 different places. A hallway, room 10 and room 8

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
Here is some more new information,including a photo where Lanza shot his way into the school.
Link

There are a couple of videos and over 120 pictures at the above link. The Lanza residence doesn't look 'lived in.' It looks more like a place somebody just moved a bunch of crap into and let it sit.

This article defines alimony payments exceeding $250K/yr. Wow!

(post by ThinkYouSpeak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

TKDRL

Found this interesting, discarded mags with live rounds found in 3 different places. A hallway, room 10 and room 8

So I just looked at a video of some guys going around SH before is was destroyed

Not much to it but if he " Adam" did't go into room 12 then why has that room also Got shells/Wood on thoses windows

Just mé or dos it ""?? Also can anyone tell me, why the School has been destroyed ???

2! just Found this video also 6 months after the shooting . Its from the View with 3 mothers nothing about those 3 but. In the begining of the video ( 6 months after ) they say 22 children died. And that he Adam did fire 150 shots in 5 min. 1 bullets pr. 2 sec ??? How did they get those facts from?

edit on 27-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: A

edit on 27-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: 3 pic I Found a better one

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am kind of wondering if they were moving and everything was packed and ready to go. Then he refused to go on the trip to the new place so she went by herself.He had unpacked his own belongings and put them back in the house in protest of he is not leaving. Upon the mother returning home he shot her in her bed in anger about selling the house and moving?

Notice in this picture glides under the feet of the bed. They make it easy to move. Did he do this putting his bed back in his room?

ww2.hdnux.com...

Notice this picture that it is all his belongings.And notice the cables in the floor as he put the electronic devices back and reran the wires.

ww1.hdnux.com...

Strange but I get the feeling the decision to move had been made by her. And he was refusing to do it. Even the talk of saying nobody was allowed in the house without first letting him know. Could that be because she had movers come in and pack everything up. So he did not want anybody else there because he did not want his stuff packed? Also the anger of not wanting to talk to her except by text and email. Why was the phone outlet taken apart next to her bed? Was she tired of him calling her on the phone? So he could only text or email without facing her?

Notice her phone outlet is taken apart and the phone disconnected.

ww1.hdnux.com...

Notice the clothes baskets as he returned items to his room.

ww4.hdnux.com...
edit on 27-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Charizard

What was really strange to me, though, is how that basement "gamer sanctuary" that I mentioned, with the old NES system and the 360 and the suspiciously-displayed "violent First-Person Shooters" like GTA CoD and Gears of War, seems to lack a TV. I mean, all of those fancy game consoles up on display and there seems to be no TV anywhere amongst them? Maybe I missed it, but I certainly didn't see one. Also that random giant stuffed Pikachu...I'm seeing all of the stuff I love in these chilling photos and it's corrupting them.

Actually there is no Xbox360 in that room. Which makes it even stranger since the games are definitely 360 games....

It's possible the game systems are hooked to one of the monitors, BTW.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just Found my answer in This thread: Secrecy still shrouds Sandy Hook investigation! Too destroying the School

notquitesure
Can you please provide a link to information about the vote to tear down the school?

This is new information to me, although it may be common knowledge to others.

Also, when you say that "we've" asked the AP to not send any media, who made this request? Was this something else that was voted on, and who voted?

Thanks in advance for clarification, and thank you in advance for introducing some facts to the discussion.

Mikeultra
Newtown voted to tear down the school after receiving a $50,000,000.00 grant from the state. That's a lot of money to build an elementary school. Should cost $10,000,000.00 tops if that much.

The unofficial results Saturday were 4,504 for the grant offer and 558 against. The vote was essentially a formality since a task force of Newtown officials decided in May in favor of a plan to tear down the school and build a new one. Sandy Hook students have been attending classes at a school in neighboring Monroe.

www.ctvnews.ca...

But i dont know about if Thats what also happen to Columbine School shooting also ? Just Its a little weird in my World. But it is a crazy World we life in ??
edit on 27-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: Fixet

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

Is that one on the bottom?Don't know to much about them.
ww2.hdnux.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

No, that looks like the original Xbox and a PS2. Those are pretty old, heck Ps3 and Xbox360 are almost out of date by now. If he was a game nut and computer nerd, with all that money his mom was getting he could have built a sweet gaming pc, why all the outdated consols. A pc would allow you to run those graphics settings on max, better for that massive flat screen that he also seems to have lacked.

Maybe that is the answer to the motivation, Adam was sick of playing outdated gaming consols on tiny outdated screens, when everybody else has 50+" plasmas and high end gaming computers....

XBOX

PS2
edit on 27-11-2013 by PplVSNWO because: For links

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

I see Nintendo in this picture but unsure what the other two are. Which ties into the post about all his stuff being packed and him taking it back out in protest of not wanting to move. Was he looking for it and wanting to put it back? What game system does that dance dance mat go to?

ww1.hdnux.com...

ww4.hdnux.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Very odd. No Xbox 360 in the house. But New games fore the Xbox 360????

Why ? And if Adam did't hang around other kids ? I see this as a smoking Gun???

Makes no sende fore me????

I dó not have Xbox so dont know if the New games ( 360 ) Can be played on the old Xbox. Looking fore Info on it

Update : Found adam's 360 Xbox here;

in White ?? So no smoking Gun

edit on 27-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: ADD a pic with the White xbox

edit on 27-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Not sure about dance game, but left to right on top row:
SNES SNES redesigned version

N64

Game Cube

and below game cube:

Dreamcast
edit on 27-11-2013 by PplVSNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Yup, that's the 360 alright. Now why is the chair in the game room facing a wall with no tv? Is there a tv in that room at all, or are there just a bunch of game consols hanging out?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join