It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I don't see the correlation. Spell it out ... I never said I was smart.

Check your inbox for a U2U.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Psychiatrist came to the front entrance with the Principal of the school to talk to Adam standing outside who was demanding to come in. He started firing at the front door they ran to the office to hide from him. He then followed them in there and started shooting.Then went class room to class room. He shot himself just as the cops arrived.

Adam was given a check by his mom for a gun for Christmas. Adam went to the store to buy a gun that weekend but was denied the right to buy one. Mental Health issues will flag you as no sale.

His mother was a volunteer at that school while Adam was going there. I am sure she had friends there. If the Psychiatrist was one of her friends she would have probably asked her advice on Adams mental health. Don't want to scar her son with mental health records if she can just keep home schooling him and helping him herself. Also from the looks she did not have the money even though she lived in a 1.5 million dollar home. The looks of the photos she was broke just trying to live there. Really another sign the mother is trying to protect her broken family by keeping the house to hold them together. Just like home schooling to try and help Adam and keep the family together. She was about to face the facts and sell the house and move away. Just about the time Adam decides to not speak to her and only talks to her by text message. Then she leaves on her trip. The morning after she arrives back home she is shot in her bed. And the school is attacked.
edit on 26-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

JBA2848
Adam was given a check by his mom for a gun for Christmas. Adam went to the store to buy a gun that weekend but was denied the right to buy one. Mental Health issues will flag you as no sale.

Sorry about that. I meant I didn't understand Dana Perino's relationship to this incident.

Lanza wouldn't have been able to buy a handgun because state law requires you be 21 AND present a handgun permit. ETA: His mom should've known this as she was supposedly writing the check. Something else I'm still scratching my head over.

I followed your posted link to that previous thread on Lanza. You've really done your homework on this guy.
edit on 26112013 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Dana Perino was the mouth piece who argued to the press why it was so great to get rid of the gun ban. Remember she was the White House Press Secretary for Bush at the time. Snow also worked in the White House and played a big role with Perino arguing why it was a good idea. I think there are videos of them together saying why it was such a good idea. Mean while behind the scene he was creating Cerberus and planning out the process to buy up all the gun manufacturers through Cerberus. And Bush had his Wide Receiver gun smuggling to Mexico Drug Cartels in the works. Placing RFID tags in gun handles of weapons to be given to the Drug Cartels. Super WiFi was then used to trace all the routes the Drug Cartels used to smuggle drugs money and guns in South America.

Wide Receiver = Super WiFi tracking
NSA thing

Wide Receiver was replaced under Obama as Fast and Furious. Still not sure how that was truly supposed to work. The Arizona crew said they did not like Eric Holders new idea and kept doing Bushs plan Wide Receiver. And you have to wonder about that other lady from Arizona and what she knows Janet Napolitano. And the governor of Arizona Brewer with her finger wagging at Obama at the airport as she complained about Obama hacking all the computers in Arizona to find out answers by using the Anonymous Hackers. Anonymous is government paid contractors using CISSP and EH certificates under ISC2. That is government paid hackers. Private contractors.

Here is a map of the gun tracking they did.

And just to think that Sandyhookwas not just a single event that happened years later after all of this. It happened while Bush was doing all this back in the day. And they really squirmed when this happened. So it is a repeating pattern.

Signs of Danger Were Missed in a Troubled Teenager's Life
www.nytimes.com...

He shot his family and then went to the school and shot people there.
edit on 26-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here is some more new information,including a photo where Lanza shot his way into the school.

www.ctpost.com...-5514498

At six-feet tall and 112 pounds, Adam Lanza cast a long shadow over his family's routine.

He shared the home on Yogananda street with his mother, Nancy, but communicated with her entirely by email. He would only eat certain foods, which had to be arranged in a particular way, on special dishes. He couldn't stand to be touched and he didn't like loud noises. The landscapers were told to never ring the doorbell or use power equipment without warning.

www.ctpost.com...
edit on 26-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

Murderer Adam Lanza wasn’t a tortured anti-social genius. He had an average IQ and no learning disabilitites, but soaring levels of anxiety, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Asperger’s and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. But he refused to take medication or engage in recommended behavioral therapies, according to the new report on the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre. He wouldn’t handle door knobs, changed his clothes frequently and repeatedly washed his hands.

blog.ctnews.com... or-pastimes/

edit on 26-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

This is what scares me, the fact that our own newspapers are pushing the Autism/Aspergers angle right after a huge fight in the state over funding for students with these disabilities, this will set this back at least 100 years if not more and send these kids straight to institutions now if the vocal's have their way and they are getting louder in Malloy's ears.. Shame on CTNow (Channel 61/Hartford Courant)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
*snip*

I agree with most of your questions, except this. It was a false interpretation of the scanner feed, the *snip* license plate was being run in a normal traffic stop in a neighboring town. It was a different officer than the one that was talking about the Honda, you can here that it's a different voice if you listen closely to the scanner feed.
It gets confusion becuase listening to police scanners, you hear all channels that have activity, this name was broadcast another channel and unrelated to Sandy Hook.
edit on 11/26/2013 by maria_stardust because: Removed quote referencing a private citizen, as well as the citizen's name from within the post.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

You really need to educate yourself on mental illness. Especially compulsive obsessive disorder.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The Feds are stonewalling too:

pg10 of 48
The federal authorities have stated that under federal law many of their report and materials cannot become part of the public record due to rule regarding the dissemination of information obtained pursuant to grand jury subpoenas, sealed search warrants, and federal Freedom of Information law. Therefore, information obtained by federal authorities will not, for the most part, be incorporated into the Connecticut State Police criminal investigation file.

Yet FBI documents were released in other mass shooting incidents, for example Columbine from 1999 and the Red Lake school shooting of 2005.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This photo was allegedly taken from Adam Lanza's bathroom:

Note the two pairs of prescription eyeglasses. Did Adam wear eyeglasses? Not that I know of. But his brother sure did, apparently the exact same type:

---------------

We are told Adam had no contact with his father or brother since 2010. We are told the neighbors can't recall ever seeing the guy. We are even told he didn't communicate with his mother for the past year except by email, even though they lived in the same house. Where is the hard proof that this guy even existed?
edit on 26-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wait a sec ... who are those two guys? They can't both be Ryan Lanza, 'cause one guy's got the beginnings of a beard and the other one doesn't.

starviego
Note the two pairs of prescription eyeglasses. Did Adam wear eyeglasses? Not that I know of. But his brother sure did, apparently the exact same type:

---------------
Where is the hard proof that this guy even existed?

If Ryan had a brother ... Adam existed ... right? Star for cracking me up!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not buying this for a second.

All of those electronics are minimum 7-8 years old. Ryan Lanza is what, 26 yrs old now? If he left for college at 18, that would be 8years ago & that perfectly lines up with the age of that LG cellphone too (VX8300?), plus the random (outdated) prescription glasses (imaginary Adam didn't wear glasses)

And they got the photo of the ID which just happens to have the same crazy-eye photo released the the press on the day of the shooting???

Seriously this bedroom looks like the room of a kid who stripped his shelves and moved off to college. A 20yr old tech-geek from wealthy family with no PS3 or Xbox 360? LOL!

And you can't say he wasn't into gaming, he has every other popular system from the last 20years in there!

edit on 26-11-2013 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

I couldn't agree more. The photo ID is a little strange. It's sitting there as though it's screaming "look, this was definitely his room!"

Surely he didn't look like that all the time? (his eyes) eek. Not buying it.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
pg37 of 148
The physical condition of the bullet jacket surfaces were severely damaged and corroded. They all lacked individual striated marks of sufficient agreement for the identification process. The test fire also exhibited a lack of individual striated marks on the bullet surface for comparison purposes. This condition can be caused by fouling in the barrel of the rifle and the ammunition itself.

bushmaster

Nope, no corrosion on the ammo:

label: 5.56 mm from outside Lanza's car

If the ammo wasn't bad, then it is strange that none of the evidence techs looked into the barrel to discover this alleged "fouling."

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
anyone else find it odd that the big book of granny is co-authored by someone, and their name is blacked out?
a co-author of a book/ in this case a sketch of crude cartoons depicting a granny with a cane-gun murdering children and all kind of nefarious things might lead one to believe this person or co-author also was on the fringe of being somewhat...psychotic? why was the 2nd author's name removed? if adam lanza had these feelings as far as back 5th grade (not sure i cant re-read the document but someone can verify if they want to dispute) then isn't that a huge flag for potential of violence? lastly whoever wrote that cartoon must of been close to lanza..

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think it is even probable that the violent theme of the essay might have actually been assigned by a teacher , as is becoming common in today's schools:

www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/15...topstories
May 15, 2006
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri (AP) -- A high school teacher has apologized for asking students to write about who they would kill and how they would do it....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I went back through the report and while I seen that it mentions the MULTIPLE black hoodies, of the same type on the ground near the black Honda, it makes no mention of eyewitness testimony that states all four doors on the black Honda were open when she approached the school and heard shooting.

1.) You have more than one black hoodie of the same type laying on the ground, directly near shooters vehicle.

2.) You have all four doors on vehicle opened

3.) You have multiple people actively running from authorities arriving on scene (This does not include the father who was detained briefly who I won't name).

That seems to point to more than one shooter but yet, the report insists there are no other leads and all tips have been investigated and shown to be fruitless, leaving us with just Lanza.

Lanza's bedroom photo and that of his computer area are completely odd and seem out of place, you have what is a million dollar home, Nancy Lanza who was wealthy yet you have empty shelves, decade or more old electronics from a kid who like to spend all his time on his computer and play video games, it doesn't fit.

The black garbage bags taped to the windows is beyond odd, who can say for sure what the purpose of that is, I'm sure they could have afforded nice black window dressings that would have achieved the same effect, hard to believe Lanza would have done this but then again, that bedroom looks nothing like any 20 year old's bedroom I have ever known, completely odd.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Maybe he got migraines, or had an irregular sleeping pattern. I used to have a rug stapled over my window, to keep my room pitch black during the day, because during migraines, light hurts like crazy.

I don't understand why names keep getting snipped, it's all public record, and is making discussion difficult to follow. Maybe that is why it is being done, so people get frustrated and stop discussing it...

Especially the people that paraded themselves in front of the cameras like circus freaks.
edit on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:17:44 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Helious

Maybe he got migraines, or had an irregular sleeping pattern. I used to have a rug stapled over my window, to keep my room pitch black during the day, because during migraines, light hurts like crazy.

I don't understand why names keep getting snipped, it's all public record, and is making discussion difficult to follow. Maybe that is why it is being done, so people get frustrated and stop discussing it...
edit on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:15:41 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I too suffered from debilitating migraines for some time before they just stopped altogether out of the blue. I agree that the only thing that works is to be in a silent pitch black atmosphere. That said, it's hard to think he suffered from this too much if he was such an avid video game player, especially FPS, a couple hours of that would send most people who are susceptible to such things into a bad headache spell.

That however is pure conjecture on my part and something I try to stay away from in this case. I haven't had time to digest all of the information from the report and photos but I'm trying as fast as possible, so far very little has stood out to me because almost all of it had been covered before this report. It will take some time but there are good questions still to be asked, important ones, asking them too soon before they can be properly thought out would only be detrimental I think.

Except perhaps one, the photo of the glock, the one the report says he took his life with is obviously jammed. How does somebody shoot themselves with a jammed gun? Is it possible the gun jammed after the shot? I'm not a firearms expert so I don't know.

I don't know but I have to imagine I'm on pretty thin ice on this topic so I just did myself a favor and stopped typing names.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I guess it's possible it jammed when he shot himself, seems like longshot odds to me though. I am not an expert at all with semi-auto handguns, shot only maybe 500 rounds over the years with one, never saw it jam. The handguns I owned personally were revolvers. Shot thousands of rounds with those, no jams there

edit on Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:06:00 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join