It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Chilling new details about the deadliest grade-school shooting in U.S. history emerged Monday afternoon following an 11-month and at-times controversial investigation by the state's attorney's office and state police.

The closely-guarded report establishes for the first time that there was a delay of about six minutes before police officers entered Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. on Dec. 14, 2012.

A newly release report shows that Connecticut authorities have not been able to determine what prompted Newtown gunman Adam Lanza to commit his 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, an attack that shattered the bucolic community of Newtown and thrust the country into a long, soul-searching debate over gun control and mental-health care.

"Many people have asked why the shooter did what he did on December 14, 2012. Or, in the vernacular of the criminal justice system, "Did he have a motive to do what he did?" This investigation, with the substantial information available, does not establish a conclusive

Investigators also revealed that the shooter, Adam Lanza, scouted out the scene of his killing spree the day before the crime, according to GPS data.

www.nbcconnecticut.com...

www.ct.gov...

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is what I believed from the get go and still do without a doubt today. There was no plot by TPTB or anything remotely close. This was a messed up kid and he unfortunately took out his issues on small children who could not defend themselves. #ing coward is what he is & while me beliefs in an afterlife may be different than others this is one where I truly hope a fire world of hell truly exists for people like this.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why don't they ever let the accused talk to us on the air in a video? Why is their side of the story hidden?
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

So true! I will be attending a special mass on the anniversary of the shooting with a couple of my friends that lost their kids.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

Generally the accused are dead.
But I sure would love to talk to the few who do survive.
Even Manson, that would be a ...unique look into something, not sure exactly what but definitely something.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
While im still undecided, I'm still skeptical about the official story. I've read countless government "Reports" over the years and lets just say that the 9/11 commission and Warren Report have made it extremely difficult for me to take anything "The Man" says as truth.

Not to say I'm on the side of the hoaxers or black op theories, I just think we're missing some of the pieces of the puzzle. Who knows, maybe after I check it out, I'll feel differently

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Digital copy of the report can be found here:

media.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMainEvent

Every month or so I try to take time to look into stuff like the Boston Bombings, SH, etc...I always have a battle with myself to understand both viewpoints from the conspiracy theorists to those that are so quick to deny a conspiracy. In reality, neither are right or have the right to call each other wrong without absolute proof. Normally, the stuff you need to verify either claim is hard to obtain. If a conspiracy was behind the shooting, then I suppose the only truth that may exist would be: video evidence, the suspect, the victims, and all people who were witness to the events. Somewhere the truth can be found. Now, if a "mastermind" group was behind SH, then I suppose they will never verbally leak information that would risk any charges. So, the only information that may exist would be electronic logs of messages, paper trails, and phone conversations; all of which would be hard to obtain as well. Most cases of extreme controversy or importance such as JFK, SH, BB all require time for pertinent information to release which can be a good or bad thing. Time normally distorts both interest and the truth, but allows for proper analysis. So my advice for both sides of the argument on SH: continue to ask questions and do not make bold claims without proper evidence but do demand the truth be released to put an end to debate whether it's next week or 10 years from now.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

FirePiston
Why don't they ever let the accused talk to us on the air in a video? Why is their side of the story hidden?
Firepiston

Because he's dead, dead, dead, strange how a guy supposedly wearing body armor would take his own life without at least firing at the cops.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.nbcconnecticut.com...
Lanza frequently posted on a blog that focused on mass shootings, including the Columbine attack.

Does anybody know what blog they are referring to?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

FirePiston
Firepiston

Because their house of cards would collapse immediately if the patsy was able to defend himself.
edit on 25-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Byteme285

FirePiston
Firepiston

Because he's dead, dead, dead, strange how a guy supposedly wearing body armor would take his own life without at least firing at the cops.

I haven't read the report as yet so hopefully there's some clarity.
Because up to now its a strange one......
Everything is strange about Sandy Hook .

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yes I have talked to them, the parents not the kids...very tarumadic ,,,I always walked away with tears
and say the same thing ...WHY?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
whats the deal with the two sweatshirts outside near the shooters car? how about the 30lbs of guns and ammo this little loon is supposed to of carried himself?! i surely find it logical he had a shotgun, ar-15, and like 3 pistols with him and only him. none of it makes sense to me, especially with all the blacking out of information in these reports..

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ThinkYouSpeak
whats the deal with the two sweatshirts outside near the shooters car? how about the 30lbs of guns and ammo this little loon is supposed to of carried himself?! i surely find it logical he had a shotgun, ar-15, and like 3 pistols with him and only him. none of it makes sense to me, especially with all the blacking out of information in these reports..

Or when they took the hunting rifle from the car, shouldnt it have been in the building.
Or the "live" footage of a drill of exactly the same thing at a different school on the same day being portrayed as Sandy Hook in the MSM news reports.
But hey, it was a lone gunmen, nothing to see here, please move along.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No evidence, no clear motive. As sad as it may seem to summarize this horrible event, sometimes that's all there is in life. Some people don't need a reason; not every act - benign or terrible - has to have meaning behind it.

It does appear to me to be a crime of opportunity. He may have simply wanted to make himself famous, given his apparent fascination with mass murders, and perhaps realized he had a perfect chance to do so with access to and experience with weapons, and a nearby school with which he was familiar and could easily enter. Combined with an individual who had symptoms of psychopathy (emotional disconnect) and it really does seem to me to be nothing more than a spontaneous act by a troubled individual.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMainEvent

Me too. I read the report. There are 44 pages that scream "case closed." and leave me feeling somewhat manipulated.

It answered one question (do not ask) that was left open in my mind ... and I respect the report for that. If that information had been omitted I would be on this thread like white on rice. Now I feel like the wind has been taken out of my sail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join