It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by Helious removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I never thought i would hear myself saying this following statement, about this incident:

THIS REEKS OF A COVERUP

I mean seriously, you can't after this much time figure out, with al of the forensic tools we have to day how to read a friggin hard drive? Seriously? So you can't answer any pother basic questions because of that?

What the heck?

Sorry Skeptic Overlord and Crakeur and Springer, you guys know me well enough by now that I don't jump on this bandwagon for anything.. but my gods.....what the heck did I just read?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well he did take that dumbbell to it.

static4.businessinsider.com...

Not sure if placing the disc in a new drive would allow you to use a cdroller type software on it to recover anything?
edit on 25-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by vkey08

Well he did take that dumbbell to it.

Not sure if placing the disc in a new drive would allow you to use a cdroller type software on to recover anything?

as long as the platter is at least 40% intact and even down to 20% in some cases data can be recovered. That's what I've heard at least..

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Looks like he hit it pretty hard there is a hole in the top of the filing cabinet?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Supposedly he lived in that room.

That looks so contrived.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by Helious

Read the report.

Your statement was that he was serial killer crazy. I asked you to provide a qualifying basis for that statement. You offered that I should read the report.

I have read the report, and a whole lot of other reports.

What is the basis for stating what you claim, outside of the report that was just put out by "authorities". Is there co berating testimony from those that knew Lanza? Is there a wealth of information about him being a problem child within the community?

Do you have a detailed report from his medical records that labels him as manic or anything such as this? You're basing your entire opinion on this report. That is a fact and it's ok. If your willing to accept what you are told without questioning, that is your natural right to do so.

With that said, I choose not to just believe what I am told, I choose to ask questions, questions that sometimes are not popular but should and need to be asked. I don't see the evidence that you see because I can't personally trust a report that I view as disingenuous. Accountability is the name of the game in today's America, people are sick of, I didn't know, maybe it's possible, I wasn't informed. It's rampant, out of control and smacks of progressive agenda.

Our government has a PROVEN history of lying to achieve social and political agendas, it's not up for debate, it's factual. When approaching a situation that has a high motive for agenda pushing that doesn't add up outside of "official" context, I would venture to say it is our duty to ask questions, the hard ones because if we don't, we end up with things like the Patriot Act.

Hows that working out for Americans? Want some more of that? Let them go ahead and take the guns, See what legislation follows. Pick up a history book and spare yourself the read of the official story of SH.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I posted a thread questioning how the media portrayed him a long time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that name he was using on the internet was in that thread. trolleyrulle I even stated it was a internet troll but I wonder if that was him? The name disappeared after he died.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Why is it that all the photos they post of the dude look like bad photoshops?
I was highly disappointed with the report. If this is the best investigating that we can come up with these days, it's a wonder any crimes ever get solved.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

NickDC202

Snarl
reply to post by TheMainEvent

Me too. I read the report. There are 44 pages that scream "case closed." and leave me feeling somewhat manipulated.

It answered one question (do not ask) that was left open in my mind ... and I respect the report for that. If that information had been omitted I would be on this thread like white on rice. Now I feel like the wind has been taken out of my sail.

I think I know the question you're referring to: How many consecutive hours would Lanza play Dance Dance Revolution? (Thanks to the CT State's Attorney's report for revealing the answer to that question is four to ten hours)

;-)

I bet for kicks and giggles he would hook up that old n-64 for a bit of nostalgia..
edit on 25-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
And I wonder what happen to all the military and gun posters he was supposed to have on the walls? Original stories all said he had these posters all over his room. Where are they? His rooms had nothing on the walls except black trash bags covering his windows.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Some of these detentions included:
1. The initial unknown male who turned out to be a parent with a cell telephone in his hand;
2. Two reporters located in the woods around SHES, who were held at gun point by Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) police officers until their identities could be determined; and
3. A man from New York who was working in a nearby town and went to SHES after an application on his cell telephone alerted him to the situation at the school. He drove to the firehouse and went up to the school on foot. He was taken from the scene of the school in handcuffs and later to Newtown Police Department. It was later determined that he did not have a connection to the shooting and had gone to SHES to see what was going on.

oh, okay. so this phone alert gave him enough time to drive there and show up ahead of first responders? yeah lockdown in place at elementary school, let me go and investigate in the woods outback

*snip*

how all of a sudden does this change. i mean, was it some elaborate glitch when dispatch searched the plates over the radio broadcast feeds? if so i would love to have this happen if i ever miss an insurance payment and get pulled over
edit on 11/26/2013 by maria_stardust because: Removed reference to private citizen.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I really do. The American government is arming for war, it has been for some time starting with the Patriot Act, continuing with the formation and buildup of the DHS and the militarization of our police force nationwide.

Lets face some inconvenient facts, shall we. Terrorism, is just not that big of a threat. It doesn't justify the DHS, it doesn't justify the TSA and it doesn't justify the constant stripping of personal liberty that we now endure on a daily basis. Yet, it continues on.

Recognize things for what they are and even if you do not or cannot do anything else, apply critical thinking to what has been and is taking place in America. Open your eyes very wide and look around, it's downright scary.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
4. The discovery of an Izhmash Saiga-12, 12 gauge shotgun and ammunition in the passenger compartment of the shooter’s car. A police officer moved this shotgun and ammunition to the car’s trunk for safety purposes

wait, what? so there never was a long weapon that ORIGINATED in the trunk -- it was put there, from the passenger area?
lol this story is hilarious

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Two of the items examined from outside the building of SHES, one from the shotgun in the shooter’s car and a second from 36 Yogananda Street yielded DNA profiles consistent with the DNA profiles of two victims killed in SHES, one in each. It is strongly believed that this resulted from an accidental transference as a result of the unique circumstances of this case. There is no reason to believe that either victim would ever have come in contact with these items. The DESPP is conducting a separate protocol inquiry in an attempt to determine the reason that the DNA appears on the items.

i've tried to re-read this about 5 times now, it still does not make sense

thoughts?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

How would a gun found in the house have DNA evidence from a victim at the school....... See this is what I mean. Either it's some serious BS with the lone wolf theory, or the investigators were downright idiots.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I wonder if it is the psychiatrist from the school? She was one of the first targeted in the room to the right of where he entered. Could be the reason he was denied the right to buy a gun like he wanted to. The mother was a volunteer at the school she might have been friends with the lady. Could be the whole reason he went there?

But then again the cops went to the school first then went to his home. And how they decided to move weapons from the front seat to the trunk for no reason it could have been a cop with a habit of touching everything.
edit on 25-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

There were maybe three or four places in that report that gave me pause. Realizing what has been released to the public is a scrubbed-down version of what TPTB have got is my first thought.

One has to wonder about the one you pointed out though. I would think a satisfactory explanation would have been developed by now ... and we wouldn't see those specific words in print.

Transferring DNA around in a messy crime scene ... probably not that difficult to do for someone who's a lead investigator in a small town with no CSI experience. When this blew up into a national level interest (DiFi, Biden, et al) the big dogs rolled in and what normally wouldn't even be considered trace evidence became larger than life.

Still ... there had to be many many eyes that reviewed those pages of text ... and the words went out to the public anyway. I'm still scratching my head on that.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

And just to think Dana Perino was fired the same day this happened from the Broadcast Board of Governors ran through the State Department for her ties to the gun maker and the dropping of the ban on assault weapons. Yes the lady from Fox News. And her partner in crime John W. Snow who is part owner of Cerberus his father only lived a few houses away. Snow and Perino both worked together in the Bush White House on dropping the gun ban just before they started Cerberus and bought all the gun makers.

Dana fired. Notice the date.
www.bbg.gov...

edit on 26-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join