It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

You guys are looking in the wrong room. I found the 360 and a big ass flatscreen plasma in the white room with the treadmill. 360 is on the desk.

Actually on second thought, no TV, I am pretty sure that is just a picture. No wires coming from it.
I thought on the bottom those were buttons, don't think so. Unless there are new TV's that are wireless with touchscreen buttons, not a tv.

edit on Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:47:00 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Is that one crammed in the closet sideways and two extra computer towers?

ww2.hdnux.com...

Guess he did have two in there. Not sure what the white cable is running out the room is.

ww4.hdnux.com...

White cable under the rugs running through the hallway.

ww4.hdnux.com...

Guess he was running wires from room to room?

ww4.hdnux.com...

So is her room the only one with a working line? They seem to run to her bedroom telephone outlet?

ww2.hdnux.com...
edit on 27-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So we know he had a Xbox 360 in White. But we see no tv to play it on?? Unless he did take up stairs to his Moms Living room where their might be a flatscreen tv??

Wiki about Xbox 360

reply to post by PplVSNWO

Yup very odd no tv in that room ? Maybe he played all his consoles on his PC Monitors ??

Or like i Said his Mom had a Big Nice flatscreen tv upstairs ?

edit on 27-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The report did say they were talking about moving to Washington and that Adam was going to start a job in NC? I don't see a connection between the 2 but I think you're on the right track. Perhaps things look this way as they were preparing to move. The empty walls and shelves all seem to reinforce that idea.

The summary makes no mention of what had been said in some Courant articles about Nancy Lanza having some type of possibly terminal illness. Anyone else ever discover more about that? She made mention of it in her emails to her male friend from New Hampshire - the guy that was interviewed on the PBS show.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hmmmmm

I wonder if that is what is redacted? Something to do with an illness? Maybe. It's worded oddly though. Sustained is usually said when talking injury. If it was illness it would usually say "suffering from".
edit on Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:41:19 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

starviego

"...This hat had...a hole consistent with a bullet hole in the forward portion of the top of the hat. This hole was consistent with having been worn by the shooter at the time the shooter received a bullet to the right rear lower portion of his head..."

I realize this has been addressed, and is certainly not impossible to have achieved. But - isn't it odd?
Was he trying to make it look like someone-else shot him?
I mean - the situation must have been fairly intense (time constraints) - and, if Adam Lanza perpetrated this act upon himself, it would appear that forethought was involved in this particular act...
Am I remembering correctly that...he had video/s of 'suicide by gunshot to the head'? Would that be "where" he picked up on this "method"?
Does anyone know, or have an educated guess on "why" someone would choose this method over a/the more direct, simpler and quicker method of aiming somewhere in the front of the head/face?

Without good reason, it does leave a door open to...questions.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Well just think back to the famous California bank robbers using automatic weapons back in the day. Remember when the one was trapped and his automatic weapons jammed. He placed the gun under his chin and fired upward through his head. It aired on TV live. This was the Norco Shootout. So it is not uncommon to shoot yourself under the chin.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

She had Multiple Sclerosis.

Read more at: www.heavy.com...
edit on 27-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by JBA2848

Supposedly he lived in that room.

static4.businessinsider.com...

That looks so contrived.

I'm finding it hard to believe after looking at the outside of mansion with a nicely manicured yard, lived in by Nancy Lanza who was a wealthy woman, and received a huge sum of alimony and child support from her ex husband Peter Lanza, who is a rich businessman, is going to allow the use of black trash bags as window covers. Also, the cheap particle board furniture that looks like it's from an econo lodge? The house does not even look lived in.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

TKDRL

Why is it that all the photos they post of the dude look like bad photoshops?
I was highly disappointed with the report. If this is the best investigating that we can come up with these days, it's a wonder any crimes ever get solved.

There are only a small few dated or grainy photos in existence of Adam Lanza. In an age of cameras in everything, everywhere, there are simply no updated photos of Adam? No family photos of Nancy with her son, no photos of Adam with friends, etc.

I'm starting to think that there is no Adam Lanza.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by WanDash

Well just think back to the famous California bank robbers using automatic weapons back in the day. Remember when the one was trapped and his automatic weapons jammed. He placed the gun under his chin and fired upward through his head. It aired on TV live. This was the Norco Shootout. So it is not uncommon to shoot yourself under the chin.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks JBA2848
Maybe you know something I don't - but - I'm just not getting "under the chin" from "right rear lower portion of his head".
If not for including the word "rear", I might consider it to have been under the chin...or even, the ear... But, unless they're somewhat careless with their language &/or wording, it impresses me as...nearer the back (perhaps at the base of the skull).
I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by TKDRL

She had Multiple Sclerosis.

Read more at: www.heavy.com...

That may well have been true but she was worried about something that she said "Could take her at any time". Doesn't quite sound like MS.

As for getting Adam shooting himself through the back of the head use your hand like a pistol and see If you can point that upwards so that it draws a line through the front of your head. Bet you can't do it. Add in 4-5" of pistol barrel and It's beyond awkward bordering on impossible even while turning your head.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
...As for getting Adam shooting himself through the back of the head use your hand like a pistol and see If you can point that upwards so that it draws a line through the front of your head. Bet you can't do it. Add in 4-5" of pistol barrel and It's beyond awkward bordering on impossible even while turning your head.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pistol to pretend with... But - your point is precisely what draws my attention.
Would it be possible to lean the head forward (toward the ground), and accomplish this?

ETA: Likewise - if he were able to pull this off - wouldn't the recoil have broken his wrist, or dislocated his shoulder or elbow or something?
edit on 11/27/2013 by WanDash because: thoughts

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It's reference to an injury. Why they would redact it is beyond me. If she were molested post-mortem I don't think they would have hesitated to include that information to make Adam look as bad as possible.

It's literally a cover up of something they don't want us know (use your imagination here). Add in the victim DNA found at the house and things get even stranger, don't they?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

WanDash

Asktheanimals
...As for getting Adam shooting himself through the back of the head use your hand like a pistol and see If you can point that upwards so that it draws a line through the front of your head. Bet you can't do it. Add in 4-5" of pistol barrel and It's beyond awkward bordering on impossible even while turning your head.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pistol to pretend with... But - your point is precisely what draws my attention.
Would it be possible to lean the head forward (toward the ground), and accomplish this?

Supposedly he was in a hurry since he knew the police were arriving. Wouldn't you do it the easiest way possible and in such a way as to ensure you didn't miss? It's possible for some people to do but unlikely for a number of reasons.

It says in the summary they found 2 spent brass from the Glock .40.
He shot himself with one.
Where did the other come from?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

A lot of debate has been engaged in on this thread and a lot of information put forward , I would like to see how the tread stands on these questions.

Whether this was a "False Flag" or not ?

Do you believe that this was a lone gunman shooting committed by Adam Lanza ?

Do you believe that the media is controlling the information to the general public?

Do you believe there are parties that would benefit from this event?

Should the public be encouraged to get clarity on this event?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I think this happened pretty much as it was said to have happened, but i still havequestions.

Who were the guys running through the woods in camouflage? There were two on film, but they only grabbed one and at the time it sincerely seemed like it was the guy, but then they never ever discussed it in the media, and online it was said it was a father that was there at the school for a parent student project.

There were video cameras, I understand why they would not show kids being shot obviously, but why not release stills?

Last, HOW on earth did the media know he had his brothers ID on his body. I mean they knew it quick saying the shooter was the older brother. It was like a media guy was the first to his body and there was no control over the information. I can't imagine the police handing that over so quick. That was weird.

Also, there were just so many weird inconsistencies. There probably is no conspiracy of any sort, but the problem may be the governments over classification and control over the media. It makes everything look shady. For example.. the newspaper woman who interviewed the dead principle right after the shooting. They took the article down quickly saying it was a miss-identification. How on earth does a journalist misidentify someone with their whole name and include quotes? I mean either she made up the story or someone lied to her, but the second scenario doesn't make sense. It couldn't have just been - i thought i was talking to the principle because she named her. So it would have to be a made up story or someone straight up lied to her.

Then there was the media playing the footage of a drill at the wrong school. Like i said, not evidence of a conspiracy, but proof of poor journalism that we should not stand for. If they are putting out this bad info on a school shooting then how are they leading Americans astray on politics and world events?

Even if no conspiracy, no one can deny.. this event had some very strange things happening.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
...Supposedly he was in a hurry since he knew the police were arriving. Wouldn't you do it the easiest way possible and in such a way as to ensure you didn't miss? It's possible for some people to do but unlikely for a number of reasons.

My thoughts, as well.
Also - he had additional firepower and ammo...then...does himself in before even encountering "the law"?

It says in the summary they found 2 spent brass from the Glock .40.
He shot himself with one.
Where did the other come from?

That is pretty strange.
Do they state that all "bullets" have been accounted for - or, was this not addressed (I've only read through and viewed some of the pdf's)?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I Think the Real reason there is only pic from his age about 16 year. Is that Adam did't see himself as a pretty Guy / Boy.

Also wasn't their something about his mother did homeschool him ? Maybe he Got teased in the SH School ??

I know that a; Nerd / mama's boy / Rich family = would get Pick on ( with no friends ) a Easy Tracket. Maybe even the teachers from SH teased him.

So if you Have low confidence and all around you picks on you. Of all the things (. Not so pretty / a Nerd / mama's boy / Rich family but a Divorce family. = Easy bully victims.

Maybe also explain why he was not a social guy ( no Facebook / no Twitter etc etc )

And maybe they was going to move to a new place so he could get a new start. ??

Maybe he would just stay in that Home ( If he had lived all his life in that house ) no wanting to move ?

Maybe His dad had been like " not around all his life " and Adam had Found out that his Mom and dad was going to go back togethers and would't Want that. So too punish his father and elder brother. Adam took Her away from Them ???

Some of it could explain why they ( Adam and nancy ) did't talk together but wrote Emails in the Same House?? So Many things Thats is crazy? But I know ( from have been a bully victims. ) revenge
Seems like the Best plan fore some time.. Maybe that tricket It to Kill his Mom and alot of children and teachers ???

And maybe a mix of why he Kill her was not getting a new TV ???

"Off-topic joke " if my Mom was so Rich as we Think She is! I would also Kill her fore Being so cheap. Fore not buying me a flatscreen " joke off...
edit on 27-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: Added some more quess

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The erased portion of the mothers injuries. Could it be something with the EKG pads on her north pillow? Not sure why paramedics would do a EKG on a person with several shots in the head? Cause of death easily noticed. So what are the EKG pads? Is it the shock therapy pads for muscle aches?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join