It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The report on Sandy Hook has just been released by the state's attorney's office.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have read through the reports, and this thread and have yet to determine if the alleged "26 Christmas trees" were indeed there the actual day of the massacre, O R not?

All incredible pieces of information, thank-you for the research!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

The report simply states rear portion of head and out the front of the head. Make your finger gun and point to your rear jaw bone behind the ear and try to aim toward the front of the head with your right hand. People who shoot themselves in the mouth many times miss and die suffering. If you shoot your self in the end of your chin you will normal only manage to blow your face off. Die suffering. Behind the ear and make sure it goes up through the head bingo. Of coarse you have to tilt your head slightly.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If this was just Adam Lanza, then how did he get all those people to walk around in circles at the Fire House?
Out one door, all around to the other side of the building, and back into the front door, just to do it all again?
That would take a hell of a lot of coordination, considering he was dead.

This whole event throws up so many questions, and answers so few of them, that its almost unique.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Pointing your finger like a gun is not nearly the same as pointing a real gun though. Your wrist and arm is very contorted to hold a gun that way.
edit on Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:42:23 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The erased portion of the mothers injuries. Could it be something with the EKG pads on her north pillow? Not sure why paramedics would do a EKG on a person with several shots in the head? Cause of death easily noticed. So what are the EKG pads? Is it the shock therapy pads for muscle aches?

I was just looking over the portion of the report on her again and it said "they (police/coroner) seized evidence (took samples of ?)" along with fingerprints right after the redacted bit. Samples of what?
They also redacted 2 items from a listing of supplements and medications she was taking. (from 187_190 Yogananda scene redacted PDF, page A 182-183)
Why hide anything concerning Nancy Lanza at all?
edit on 27-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

us.123rf.com...

i.istockimg.com...

Those both are off a little from the way I see it being done but both show how easy it is to do.

And the bullet fragments were found in the ceiling. They were found stopped by the corrugated metal for the roof.
edit on 27-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

She all ways looked high or drunk in her photos?Could be part of what they are hiding. She is a victim so they will cover up things which would ruin her image as a victim. Also the brother was Officer Champion.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

s19.postimg.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Same report says Adam Lanzas bedroom door was damaged by being kicked from outside the room? Could that have been him locked in his room and not coming out while she or somebody else kicked the door repeatedly? That could count for her redacted injuries?

(from 187_190 Yogananda scene redacted PDF, page A 185 South East Bedroom)
edit on 27-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

JBA2848

She all ways looked high or drunk in her photos?Could be part of what they are hiding. She is a victim so they will cover up things which would ruin her image as a victim. Also the brother was Officer Champion.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

s19.postimg.org...

Her brother was an ex-cop in New Hampshire. So few photos of Nancy have been released the few we see are from a boating trip or parties. Those who knew her never said she had any drug or alcohol problems. I also doubt a single mother with a child like Adam would let herself get too soused. She seemed responsible in every way other than giving Adam access to the guns which there may be unknown reasons for that as well.

The NRA denied Adam took a safety course yet the summary says he has a certificate. Nor have I seen anyone witness him attending a shooting range. Anyone hear differently?

Per the method of suicide it states in the rear of the head exiting through the front peak of the cap (center forehead) - you'd have to draw a straight line between the 2 to get the angle of the shot.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The front sights had hair from his head on it, and also the angle of shot according to the reports was from the right rear lower part of the head, to the left top forhead. So the gun has to be behind the head and low where there is head hair present, pointing at an upward angle. Point your fingers in the shape of the gun like that, then try to keep it there, form your hand like you are holding one, then move it a few more inches back(A real gun is longer than fingers bent in shape of a gun). I can't do it, my shoulder is not flexible enough, too much muscle in the way. Also, the bullet ricocheted off a wall before ended up in the ceiling. Here is a quick mockup of the approximate place I think the gun was. Would be good to have coroners injury drawings, I could be way more accurate if I did.

edit on Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:18:15 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

NRA basic pistol coarse attendance and Connecticut pistol permit in the name of Nancy Lanza.

Digital image report last page. So it was hers not his.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

pg. A 185 of 180_187Yoganandasceneredacted Says Adam Lanza's NRA certificate was found in a blue duffel bag.

Ah, I was wrong he did have a certificate through a NRA affiliated instructor but was not a member of the NRA (it's easy to forget who denied what).

" National Rifle Association certificate.[61] The NRA denied that Adam Lanza or Nancy Lanza were members and reporters noted that the NRA site provides training certificate completion templates for courses offered by NRA affiliated instructors.[101"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Not so hard to do. Place a pencil in your right hand between your thumb and forefinger. Turn your head to the left. It's actually a lot easier to do than pointing your actual finger at the back of your head while looking straight ahead. It also explains why the weapon mis-fed after the shot was fired.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
reply to post by JBA2848

pg. A 185 of 180_187Yoganandasceneredacted Says Adam Lanza's NRA certificate was found in a blue duffel bag.

There's some disconnect because the NRA 'said' they didn't have a training record on file for the punk. That makes sense to me though, because 'the NRA' doesn't actually care much about training records. They kind of 'sub it out' to the operator of a range or to a guy who holds a trainer's certificate who's out making money at a range. All too common a practice. IOW, I don't see any smoke here.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If you want to shoot yourself in the head you want to aim for the Cerebellum.

www.merckmanuals.com...

This shot almost aims correctly for it. And I am sure Adam knew about this. Police are trained to aim for this. Snipers just behind the ear on head shots from the side. Aim through the nose on front shots. After all he played all those military games. Call of Duty I am sure shows this.

And in your photo it looks nice for a conspiracy but it fails to show the ability of a person to move his head. The head moves in all sorts of directions if you have not noticed. So using a manikin head that looks straight forward fails to show real life circumstances.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

An unusual way to do it would be:

If you held the pistol using your thumb on the trigger with the barrel facing left with your right hand on the grip (assuming right hand shooter). Holding it that way this becomes an easier task but doesn't explain why it didn't completely cycle the new round in to the barrel.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Could clothing have been grabbed while it was recoiling causing it to jam? Not even sure what the weapon looked like tell you the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

It's still not easy no matter which way you turn your head. The pics I put up was only to show the approximate angle the gun needs to be in relation to the head. Doesn't matter which way you turn your head, the gun has to follow it. If you turn your head left and tilt your head, the only way to angle it right that I can see is to have the gun turned sideways with the side touching the shoulder. If that is what he did, the gun slide probably would have got stuck on the shirt. I will try to post some more better shots of what I mean later.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
reply to post by Snarl

An unusual way to do it would be:

If you held the pistol using your thumb on the trigger with the barrel facing left with your right hand on the grip (assuming right hand shooter). Holding it that way this becomes an easier task but doesn't explain why it didn't completely cycle the new round in to the barrel.

The weapon has to be held firmly for the next round to cycle properly. Glocks are notorious for mis-feeding if you 'limp wrist'. I grew up on wheel guns and have this tendency.

There's a photo of the Glock which I believe was taken before the weapon was tested. I think it's showing the weapon's malfunction. If I am correct ... this is not the type of malfunction I just described above ... which would show the slide catching the spent cartridge case. Nevertheless, the gun would be expected to experience some type of automatic feed malfunction if it were not held in a proper firing position.

The Glock 20 fires a 10mm cartridge. There's a lot of pressure associated with that round. I have very little experience with this particular firearm and that specific round.

ETA: Here is the photo to which I am referring. I found it in a link referenced in this thread.
Photo Source
edit on 27112013 by Snarl because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join